Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

High- Level Description Of The 16 Personality Types - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / High- Level Description Of The 16 Personality Types (4114 Views)

Picture Of The 16 Year Old Girl Who Gave Birth To Triplets In Delta State / Personality: Meet Dele Giwa's First Daughter, Funmilayo [photo] / How Your Personality Is Shaped By Your Month Of Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: High- Level Description Of The 16 Personality Types by kika23(f): 11:07am On Feb 24, 2015
MizMyColi:

See you.

That's what you think.
You're prolly using NL as a yardstick.

Hmmm...so while I'm an intuitioner, you're a senser.

I noticed we have same ideal partners.
No worry, I won't drag Cork with you tonguetonguetongue

grin

Hahahaha.... Cork my e love. Thank you jare my correct sister kiss

Not Nairaland ooo!! Even here sef! But it's not a problem jare ... grin
Re: High- Level Description Of The 16 Personality Types by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 24, 2015
kika23:

Looool!! Yes we are... I didn't even know you had this on.... grin I rep ESFJ cheesy
I'm not popular though!!
I took the test

ESFJ too cheesy
Re: High- Level Description Of The 16 Personality Types by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 24, 2015
kika23:

OK!! I can't really remember the link but follow this link and tag mizmycoli, she'd put you through. She knows more about personality types smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/1857541/high-level-description-personality-type

Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: High- Level Description Of The 16 Personality Types by MizMyColi(f): 11:24am On Feb 24, 2015
kika23:

Hahahaha.... Cork my e love. Thank you jare my correct sister kiss

Not Nairaland ooo!! Even here sef! But it's not a problem jare ... grin

*warning, long epistle ahead.
You know I take a special liking to you wink*

With time, you'll get to discover your passion, it is in that field that you'll become popular.
I know you don't mind.
Truth is, people like us don't mind being at the backseat. We prefer people to under-rate us.

But within us, we know our capabilities, it scares us so much that we decide to become mentally lazy.
We hate stress, but unfortunately, that's the only way we can truly rise above.

Except you're not a type 9, but I know you are.

wing 8s tends to get there first.

as a wing 1, it'll only take time, and a deliberate awareness that you're no longer who you used to be.
It'll almost be like you were worn a new garment of self.

You will tell people that I used to be shy and stories in those lines.
You won't even believe that you're who you are then.

We 9s are the crown of the enneagram.
We can be anybody and anything we want.
Focus is all that matters.

There are nine emotional levels, grouped into three sub-levels.
Healthy, Average, and Unhealthy.

Personally, I've gone past the level of unhealthiness.
Now I struggle between healthy and average.

See cut below.

Re: High- Level Description Of The 16 Personality Types by MizMyColi(f): 11:26am On Feb 24, 2015
Re: High- Level Description Of The 16 Personality Types by kika23(f): 11:46am On Feb 24, 2015
AgapeCharis:
I took the test

ESFJ too cheesy

Twin personality grin

1 Like

Re: High- Level Description Of The 16 Personality Types by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 24, 2015
kika23:

Twin personality grin
grin grin
Re: High- Level Description Of The 16 Personality Types by kika23(f): 11:56am On Feb 24, 2015
calebo101:

Thanks a lot.

You're welcome dear..
Re: High- Level Description Of The 16 Personality Types by kika23(f): 12:09pm On Feb 24, 2015
MizMyColi:

*warning, long epistle ahead.
You know I take a special liking to you wink*

With time, you'll get to discover your passion, it is in that field that you'll become popular.
I know you don't mind.
Truth is, people like us don't mind being at the backseat. We prefer people to under-rate us.

But within us, we know our capabilities, it scares us so much that we decide to become mentally lazy.
We hate stress, but unfortunately, that's the only way we can truly rise above.

Except you're not a type 9, but I know you are.

wing 8s tends to get there first.

as a wing 1, it'll only take time, and a deliberate awareness that you're no longer who you used to be.
It'll almost be like you were worn a new garment of self.

You will tell people that I used to be shy and stories in those lines.
You won't even believe that you're who you are then.

We 9s are the crown of the enneagram.
We can be anybody and anything we want.
Focus is all that matters.

There are nine emotional levels, grouped into three sub-levels.
Healthy, Average, and Unhealthy.

Personally, I've gone past the level of unhealthiness.
Now I struggle between healthy and average.

See cut below.

Thank you so much Ijay
I really hope to wear a new garment... See the world, leave my shell, do something out of the ordinary. But then..... I'm afraid to take risks. Remember the results from the personality test I took? I love to be adventurous but I fear.... Afraid to faulter, afraid to fail...

Sigh!! I need to break free though!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You Are Older Than Your Dad/ Mum's Brother/ Sister / Confused Wife. / My Two Years Old Baby Is Fussy Eater,what Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.