Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,612 members, 7,840,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Help. I Need Your View - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help. I Need Your View (707 Views)

Your View About Abortion... / Your View About Cherubim And Seraphim Church. / Whats Your View About Pork (meat From Pig) As A Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help. I Need Your View by gracestate: 4:43pm On Oct 27, 2008
help, i need a christain advice to my challenge, i am a guy preparing for marriage with a lady that i love so much but it get to a particular time in our relationship i suggest we share our old life with each other, do you believe that this lady has abort two pregnancy for her former boy friend. i was dumb founded, i dont know what to do pls i need a godly anbd a spirit filled advice.

thanks
emmanuel
Re: Help. I Need Your View by Johnnny(m): 6:06pm On Oct 27, 2008
@ Gracestate

Every one of us has one bad experience or the other from our past, even some that comes periodically to haunt us, so its not a new thing. What is past is past.

Since you loved her so much to an extent of preparing to marry her. She must have loved you so much to have confessed to you. The bible says "Old things are passed away, behold everything is become new". You will need to overlook her past and face your future with her, and that is if you still love her.

But if you know she is not the type of woman you wished to marry, or that your mind will always go to her confession, it is better you stop the relationship and look elsewhere.
Re: Help. I Need Your View by imeziano(m): 3:56pm On Oct 28, 2008
Gracestate,

I understand your plight. first and foremost,What were the reasons posed for aborting twice ?,Is it for the same boyfriend or two seperate partners??,are you under pressure from family members or is this born out of fear.

I would suggest you carry out a fertility test to know the chances of her being able to give birth.If the chances are bright you go ahead with your planned marriage,If slim with complications it woul depend on your choice-Can you Cope ?;and have Adoption as an option/alternative;Because you are marrying her on the basis of true Love.

Moreso,be careful because cases of fowl play on the state of the result from the test may arise if i may assume;worse comes to worst,it would be a joint decision between you and your Lover if you would choose to stay through come what may.

I may seem not to sound unrealistic but i would also want to ask ?-HOW WELL DO YOU LOVE THE LADY IN QUESTION?.
(I guess this will form a basis for your final decision).
Re: Help. I Need Your View by Dclassic: 4:04pm On Oct 28, 2008
imeziano:

Gracestate,

I understand your plight. first and foremost,What were the reasons posed for aborting twice ?,Is it for the same boyfriend or two seperate partners??,are you under pressure from family members or is this born out of fear.

I would suggest you carry out a fertility test to know the chances of her being able to give birth.If the chances are bright you go ahead with your planned marriage,If slim with complications it woul depend on your choice-Can you Cope ?;and have Adoption as an option/alternative;Because you are marrying her on the basis of true Love.

Moreso,be careful because cases of fowl play on the state of the result from the test may arise if i may assume;worse comes to worst,it would be a joint decision between you and your Lover if you would choose to stay through come what may.

I may seem not to sound unrealistic but i would also want to ask ?-HOW WELL DO YOU LOVE THE LADY IN QUESTION?.
(I guess this will form a basis for your final decision).

(1) (Reply)

Azar: A Muslim Finds The Way To Heaven / Did God Not Create Sickness? / Rccg 4 Biliion Naira Jet, Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.