Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,919 members, 7,817,693 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Boko Haram Takes Over Bama As Military Withdraws To Maiduguri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Takes Over Bama As Military Withdraws To Maiduguri (735 Views)

Woman Gave Birth To Triplet At Bama IDP Centre In Borno(photo) / Nigerian Troops Find Dead Bodies In A Well In Bama / Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Takes Over Bama As Military Withdraws To Maiduguri by tebill(m): 10:42am On Sep 02, 2014
Boko Haram takes over Bama as Military withdraws to Maiduguri

Soldiers at the war front in Borno state have told newsmen on Tuesday, in Maiduguri, that Boko Haram insurgents have taken over Bama local government area after hours of fierce battle.
According to a soldier, the insurgents were attacking them like flies. “You kill and kill and kill but these people are coming like flies. We have
to withdraw and allow the Air force do their job.
We do not know what is now on ground in Bama, but we have all withdrawn to Maiduguri.
“My brother, Maiduguri is not safe. Please take your family as fast as you can out of Maiduguri to a safer place for now because if the Air force
fails to finish these people in Bama, they will reground and advance to Maiduguri. We are not praying for that, but the truth is that, they are
in large numbers. We killed over a thousand, but these boys are on drugs.” He said.
Also on Monday night, another security source
who was not authorised to speak to the press told DailyPost reporter that, as at 10:00 pm on Monday, they were told that, the insurgents
have taken over Bama.
He said they wanted to come to Maiduguri from Banki but could not do so due to the insurgents’ invasion of Bama.
“We cannot come to Maiduguri because we were
communicated that the insurgents have taken
over and are inside Bama town now. Because of our weapons, we need to do one or two things to have passage through Cameroon. I did not
call because I know that you people would be worried.” He said.

dailypost.ng/2014/09/02/boko-haram-takes-bama-military-withdraws-maiduguri/
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Bama As Military Withdraws To Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 02, 2014
Jona ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin

Flies...indeed grin
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Bama As Military Withdraws To Maiduguri by egift(m): 12:24pm On Sep 02, 2014
The question on my mind is what is Jonathan doing? I mean when he heard that Bama was under attack, what did he do as the Commander In Chief of Nigeria's Armed Forces.

Nigeria is truly on Autopilot.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Police:hell In The Cell / BUHARI: The Man Nigeria Needs / 2nd American Tests Positive For Ebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.