Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Enugu State Government Approves Over N2b For Water And Road Projects - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu State Government Approves Over N2b For Water And Road Projects (7481 Views)

Laolu Akande Asks Nigerians To Name Road Projects Completed In Last 10 Years / Pictures Of Ongoing Night Construction In Aba And Other Road Projects / Residents Chase David Mark's Contractor Handling Road Projects Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu State Government Approves Over N2b For Water And Road Projects by teeebugs: 1:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
The Enugu state executive council last week approved over N2 billion for the execution of various developmental projects in the state, including water, health and education.

Speaking with journalists at the end of the weekly state executive council, presided over by Governor Sullivan Chime, the state Commissioner for Information, Mr. Chuks Ugwoke, disclosed that out of this amount, the sum of two hundred and seventy million, four hundred and fifty-eight thousand, six hundred and ninety-two naira (N270, 458,692.00), was approved for the execution of 2013 MDG/CGS Local Government Track Water projects in some local government council areas in the state.

The local governments involved are Awgu, Enugu East, Nkanu West, Nsukka and Igboeze South.

Read Full Story
http://monitor9ja.com/2014/09/enugu-state-government-approves-n2b-water-road-projects/

4 Likes

Re: Enugu State Government Approves Over N2b For Water And Road Projects by TeamclicksAir: 2:46pm On Sep 02, 2014
hmmmmmmmmm...how much for election?

3 Likes

Re: Enugu State Government Approves Over N2b For Water And Road Projects by CharlieMaria(m): 2:46pm On Sep 02, 2014
Ok. I will comment when the projects are completed.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu State Government Approves Over N2b For Water And Road Projects by Okudiover(m): 2:46pm On Sep 02, 2014
grin grin grin grin 3rd person to comment, I don dey reach top 2 oh!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Enugu State Government Approves Over N2b For Water And Road Projects by Davijunson: 2:46pm On Sep 02, 2014
Good gesture
Re: Enugu State Government Approves Over N2b For Water And Road Projects by getgist: 2:46pm On Sep 02, 2014
Re: Enugu State Government Approves Over N2b For Water And Road Projects by Babyboy1986(m): 2:47pm On Sep 02, 2014
Na today

God dey watch una for 3D.
Re: Enugu State Government Approves Over N2b For Water And Road Projects by realone2012: 2:47pm On Sep 02, 2014
Re: Enugu State Government Approves Over N2b For Water And Road Projects by jnrbayano(m): 2:48pm On Sep 02, 2014
Sullivan Chime is working

4 Likes

Re: Enugu State Government Approves Over N2b For Water And Road Projects by kingvicking(m): 2:48pm On Sep 02, 2014
teeebugs: The Enugu state executive council last week approved over N2 billion for the execution of various developmental projects in the state, including water, health and education.

Speaking with journalists at the end of the weekly state executive council, presided over by Governor Sullivan Chime, the state Commissioner for Information, Mr. Chuks Ugwoke, disclosed that out of this amount, the sum of two hundred and seventy million, four hundred and fifty-eight thousand, six hundred and ninety-two naira (N270, 458,692.00), was approved for the execution of 2013 MDG/CGS Local Government Track Water projects in some local government council areas in the state.

The local governments involved are Awgu, Enugu East, Nkanu West, Nsukka and Igboeze South.

Read Full Story
http://monitor9ja.com/2014/09/enugu-state-government-approves-n2b-water-road-projects/

Hmmm, If them no do capital Project where dem wan see money embezzle. #Fire born the wicked#
Re: Enugu State Government Approves Over N2b For Water And Road Projects by CharlieMaria(m): 2:48pm On Sep 02, 2014
Okudiover: grin grin grin grin 3rd person to comment, I don dey reach top 2 oh!! grin grin grin grin
Sorry try harder next time. Count again.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu State Government Approves Over N2b For Water And Road Projects by kultimate009: 2:49pm On Sep 02, 2014
Government deceiving the masses since 1759....
Re: Enugu State Government Approves Over N2b For Water And Road Projects by HonourablePomk: 2:49pm On Sep 02, 2014
Na so
Re: Enugu State Government Approves Over N2b For Water And Road Projects by realone2012: 2:49pm On Sep 02, 2014
With less than 6 months for the Governor to either be re-elected or leave the post?
Hmmmm....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu State Government Approves Over N2b For Water And Road Projects by dridowu: 2:50pm On Sep 02, 2014
2billion good
Re: Enugu State Government Approves Over N2b For Water And Road Projects by tandj: 2:51pm On Sep 02, 2014

1 Like

Re: Enugu State Government Approves Over N2b For Water And Road Projects by Jnrbayerno(m): 2:51pm On Sep 02, 2014
God dey
Re: Enugu State Government Approves Over N2b For Water And Road Projects by ejikechibuzor(m): 2:53pm On Sep 02, 2014
Hmmm,Enugu State; the home of my fore fathers. Anyways,we are much more better than most states in Nigeria as it relates to democracy dividends. But I must say that our Education and health sector seems to have been starved of the much needed improvement. Am not mincing words. Chief of staff,take note

7 Likes

Re: Enugu State Government Approves Over N2b For Water And Road Projects by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 02, 2014
We will wait till they commission it.
Re: Enugu State Government Approves Over N2b For Water And Road Projects by rozayx5(m): 2:59pm On Sep 02, 2014
tandj: When end of his tenure is but few months away?

Nigerian politicians!
SMH.

Okay what should he do since he has few months to go, sleep?
Nigerians very hard to please

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu State Government Approves Over N2b For Water And Road Projects by etochi11(m): 2:59pm On Sep 02, 2014
They should come down to emene and fix there roads

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu State Government Approves Over N2b For Water And Road Projects by Jarchi(m): 3:06pm On Sep 02, 2014
Wats dis doing here
Re: Enugu State Government Approves Over N2b For Water And Road Projects by hensben(m): 3:06pm On Sep 02, 2014
chime! chime!! i dey hail o grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu State Government Approves Over N2b For Water And Road Projects by tomiobj(m): 3:21pm On Sep 02, 2014
teeebugs: The Enugu state executive council last week approved over N2 billion for the execution of various developmental projects in the state, including water, health and education.

Read Full Story

10 years later-no result. Just a couple of abandoned dusty caterpillar trucks full of cobwebs. That country needs prayers

1 Like

Re: Enugu State Government Approves Over N2b For Water And Road Projects by spyder880(m): 3:28pm On Sep 02, 2014
I am from Nomeh Unateze in Nkanu East LGA of Enugu state and this is my home town road. The town has been abandoned, neglected for decades. When will government come to our rescue?

8 Likes

Re: Enugu State Government Approves Over N2b For Water And Road Projects by Nuvally: 3:42pm On Sep 02, 2014
kultimate009: Government deceiving the masses since 1759....

My friend dey ur lane! I don't know if ur state Gov is deceiving u, but don't be deluded into thinking that everybody dey corrupt. The Man is trying

2 Likes

Re: Enugu State Government Approves Over N2b For Water And Road Projects by Nuvally: 3:44pm On Sep 02, 2014
spyder880: I am from Nomeh Unateze in Nkanu East LGA of Enugu state and this is my home town road. The town has been abandoned, neglected for decades. When will government come to our rescue?

Ask ur Local govt chairman!

3 Likes

Re: Enugu State Government Approves Over N2b For Water And Road Projects by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 02, 2014
....And thats my state on the news......wow! Home sweet home,no place like home(enugu state)

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbos, Please Leave The Niger Delta Alone / Prince Donatus Okonkwo Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today / The Real Intentions Of The Abuja Declaration 1989.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.