Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,713 members, 7,813,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Is Kojic Acid A Bleaching Agent - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Is Kojic Acid A Bleaching Agent (35114 Views)

Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson / Kojic Acid Serum& Glutathione Whitening Serum In Stock / Glutathio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Kojic Acid A Bleaching Agent by rofemiguwa(f): 1:35pm On Sep 02, 2014
Hello fam

After careful consideration I decided to ditch all creams and make my own body butter
It consist of cocoa butter, sheabutter and cocnut oil den some essential oils.
However my siter sAid am getting dark as I am a natural fair skinned girl.

I want to add kojic acid to the next batch I will make and I need advice as I don't know if it will affect my skin.

I jus want an even tone not yellow skin.
Also please I have decided to tow this natural path so I don't want to go back to oyibo' cream anymore.

Please help.
Thank you
Re: Is Kojic Acid A Bleaching Agent by rofemiguwa(f): 6:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
Someone should please say some please
Re: Is Kojic Acid A Bleaching Agent by Annais(f): 6:25pm On Sep 02, 2014
Why don't you add Carrot and lemon, they are both essential oils and will help keep your fair complexion. Just make quantity more than the others.

I don't really know about kojic acid but I know it lightens and long term use is not advised. You can google it though.
Re: Is Kojic Acid A Bleaching Agent by rofemiguwa(f): 7:41pm On Sep 02, 2014
Thanks for replying. I do add lemon and carrot oil but u know essential oils are added in drops. So I tink the shea butter and cocoa butter might over power the effect.

Do u know any other thing I can use maybe
Lactic acid, vitamin C.
I don't know I jus want sometin to evenout the effect of the shea butters.

Thank u so much
Annais: Why don't you add Carrot and lemon, they are both essential oils and will help keep your fair complexion. Just make quantity more than the others.

I don't really know about kojic acid but I know it lightens and long term use is not advised. You can google it though.

Re: Is Kojic Acid A Bleaching Agent by Annais(f): 9:40pm On Sep 02, 2014
You are welcome.

I am sorry but I don't know much about them. The only advice I can give you is to try making the cream with only shea butter and see its effect. I am quite fair and I don't use any cream with cocoa butter because it darkens me.
Just try and research on these acids before making your choice.
Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Is Kojic Acid A Bleaching Agent by kalimera101: 12:05am On Sep 03, 2014
Yes. Kojic acid does help in lightening the skin naturally and gives an even tone.

But you are getting dark because of the lemon essential oil you are adding to your cream.
I'll assume that you rub your body butter and go out in the day time without a sunblock. That my dear is bad, very because lemon oil on exposure to the sun reacts and causes more hyperpigmentation.
If you intend using lemon oil, use it in something you'll use in the night, never under the sun. Or get a sun screen/block.
I make my own body butter too. So I'm talking from experience and research. Please if you can, let me know where you bought the Kojic acid. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Kojic Acid A Bleaching Agent by rofemiguwa(f): 10:29pm On Sep 04, 2014
Thank you.
So the kojic acid won't aFfect the cream.
I will stop the lemon oil in the next batch for morning butter.
Tank u again. Please if u do have any other suggestion please do share
kalimera101: Yes. Kojic acid does help in lightening the skin naturally and gives an even tone.

But you are getting dark because of the lemon essential oil you are adding to your cream.
I'll assume that you rub your body butter and go out in the day time without a sunblock. That my dear is bad, very because lemon oil on exposure to the sun reacts and causes more hyperpigmentation.
If you intend using lemon oil, use it in something you'll use in the night, never under the sun. Or get a sun screen/block.
I make my own body butter too. So I'm talking from experience and research. Please if you can, let me know where you bought the Kojic acid. Thank you.
Re: Is Kojic Acid A Bleaching Agent by kalimera101: 10:44pm On Sep 04, 2014
rofemiguwa: Thank you.
So the kojic acid won't aFfect the cream.
I will stop the lemon oil in the next batch for morning butter.
Tank u again. Please if u do have any other suggestion please do share

It shouldn't affect the cream, but check online for ways of adding Kojic acid to creams.
Re: Is Kojic Acid A Bleaching Agent by oge4real(f): 8:37am On Sep 05, 2014
Kojic acid is a natural skin lightener, though you must be careful of Sun exposure-many of my Filipino friends cannot even go out without a wide brimmed hat.
Also, Kojic acid in its natural state is a crystalline powder that is very difficult to dissolve. You have to further research on effective solvents and methodology to avoid wasting your money.

1 Like

Re: Is Kojic Acid A Bleaching Agent by Babacele: 11:12am On Nov 02, 2014
rofemiguwa:
Hello fam

After careful consideration I decided to ditch all creams and make my own body butter

I want to add kojic acid to the next batch I will make and I need advice as I don't know if it will affect my skin.

Also please I have decided to tow this natural path so I don't want to go back to oyibo' cream anymore.

Please help.
Thank you
hi, my friend ,Mama says original honey mixed with sheabutter will give the desired chocolate or coffee brown skin tone result. she emphasized on the honey being original as fake ones actually darken the skin! Her formula: mix 1 tablespoonful original Honey with 1 jar or bottle of sheabutter. melt the shea butter on low heat ,pour in the honey and mix. remove from fire, allow to cool and you may use ice or refrigerate to solidify quickly. then it ready for use. Mama says just a lil chunk of this mixture, a teaspoonful, remelted is a wonderful ,more effective cough syrup for adults and babies! cheers.
Re: Is Kojic Acid A Bleaching Agent by dotna(m): 1:11pm On Nov 02, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1431417/got-beautiful-glowing-skin-please

I read about different people giving their opinions and experiences about toning skin
Re: Is Kojic Acid A Bleaching Agent by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 07, 2014
you can also add pear.
Re: Is Kojic Acid A Bleaching Agent by Casinger(m): 4:29pm On Dec 08, 2014
I sincerely hope kojic acid is not harmful to the skin cos am some what scared of using it.....
sadI sincerely hope kojic acid is not harmful to the skin cos am some what scared of using it.....
Re: Is Kojic Acid A Bleaching Agent by ystrawberry: 4:19pm On Dec 09, 2014
You need to add vitamin c and other skin actives to get that healthy glow
Re: Is Kojic Acid A Bleaching Agent by rofemiguwa(f): 9:45pm On Dec 10, 2014
I add honey. The vitamin C is it the tablet ones?? How long will dy stay before they oxidize since I make up to 2 to 3months batch at once.
Thanks
ystrawberry:
You need to add vitamin c and other skin actives to get that healthy glow
Re: Is Kojic Acid A Bleaching Agent by yemibabe4(f): 12:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
Having a flawless , blemish free lightened skin tone is achievable without use of steroids / harsh chemicals. Mix your own lightening cream yourself in the comfort of your home with organic Kojic Dipalmitate which is a higher version of kojic acid powder. More soluble , potent , and doesnt oxidise unlike Kojic acid powder. a teaspoon of Kojic Dipalmitate can mix 100ml of cream. Start seeing a transformed skin in less than 7days

Kojic Dipalmitate powder is Available in 100g , 250g packs.

Also available Glutathione powder, Snow Fresh powder,yellow peeling oil, Alpha Arbutin powder, filipino powder with solution,Vitamin E oil, lactic acid 88% etc

call 08128130440 . Nationwide delivery available
Re: Is Kojic Acid A Bleaching Agent by 1stLadyRobinho: 12:40pm On Feb 08, 2015
Kojic acid is a natural skin lightener from plant
U can get a good one @ 1stlady skincare 100g, 250g,500g etc @ cheapest rate ever!
07059900676 & 09027671957
Re: Is Kojic Acid A Bleaching Agent by 1stLadyRobinho: 12:41pm On Feb 08, 2015
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless fab glowing skin? add pin: 2BFFE36F

for 1stlady skincare customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel,egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil, hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, sunburn eradicator, acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL
GUARANTEED RESULTS FROM 7DAYS

bbm: 2BFFE36F
IG:1stladyskincare

whatsapp 07059900676 & 09027671957

Please like our page on facebook

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr

Re-bc and receive heavenly blessings #‎cheers‬#

1 Like

Re: Is Kojic Acid A Bleaching Agent by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 08, 2015
@OP....Contact buttergrey on nairaland.she sells vitamin c,licorice,kojic acid .....
Re: Is Kojic Acid A Bleaching Agent by sheabutter1: 11:42pm On Feb 08, 2015
Have you heard of Shea butter. A Natural product. Good for the smoothness of Skins and healthy hair, treatment of stretch mark and control of dry skin. For your home delivery from our online store. Visit.
: http:// www .konga.com/concepticalsheabutter 

Please rearrange the website by closing the space.
Re: Is Kojic Acid A Bleaching Agent by TeamLightSkin(f): 8:18pm On Mar 13, 2015
Re: Is Kojic Acid A Bleaching Agent by skincaremist(f): 11:18pm On Jul 21, 2015
You want ur skin to be the centre of attraction nd make heads turn 360 degree?
Then contact Annie a well trained cosmetologist for any of these:

BODY POLISH
LIGHTENING LOTIONS
WHITENING MILK
ANTI-AGING(wrinkle free)
TONING AND WHITENING SOAPS
ROYAL WASH
SUNBURN/STRETCH MARKS OINTMENT
ACNE/PIMPLES TREATMENTS
DARK KNUCKLES REMOVER
GLUTA PILLS/VIT C
FACIAL MASK
COLLAGEN package
HOT CHOCOLATE package(for dark skin tone)

(Effects seen within 2weeks)
All products are well formulated with safe ingredients.
Call:09098773372 (whatsapp)
Bbm:2A75347E
Re: Is Kojic Acid A Bleaching Agent by 1stLadyRobinho: 7:32pm On Aug 21, 2015
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless fab glowing skin? add pin: 2BFFE36F
for 1stlady skincare customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel,egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

Bridal glowing kit, Skin polisher, Dark Armpit eraser, Dark inner Thigh Eraser

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil

Hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, Sunburn eradicator(7days) acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL

add 1stlady:pin: 2BFFE36F

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr

we also offer Skin Academy if u wanna be a PRO in skincare and be our own boss!!!
Re: Is Kojic Acid A Bleaching Agent by Laraberry: 9:10am On Aug 28, 2015
rofemiguwa:
Hello fam

Please help.
Thank you

Hello, so av u tried the kojic acid. What are the results u got and what ur advice.
Re: Is Kojic Acid A Bleaching Agent by rofemiguwa(f): 9:23am On Aug 28, 2015
Laraberry:

Hello, so av u tried the kojic acid. What are the results u got and what ur advice.
I couldn't get, so I haven't tried it yet.
Re: Is Kojic Acid A Bleaching Agent by Laraberry: 2:49pm On Sep 03, 2015
rofemiguwa:
I couldn't get, so I haven't tried it yet.

i can get it for you. I av a friend who sells.
I also went natural some months back (results aint fast bt its encouraging). Being using shea butter n essential oils (avnt tried d kojic powder cos am scared, so i wanna hear testimonies before i do).
Amazingly , i found a site that sells natural body care products n yes they r in nigeria. Their products r naturals. I bought their soap 4 a start n av used it for 3 days nw n my face feels better. Since its natural, d lightening phase isnt expected in a hurry. I love d smell too.
Check them out on www.nemasteorganics.com or @nemasteorganics on instagram.
Re: Is Kojic Acid A Bleaching Agent by homesodear: 8:04pm On Sep 08, 2015
Are you ready for the best natural organic skincare of your life? Join us and get the PASSPORT to a new you!
You are invited to register with us for an exclusive organic/natural skincare class. There will both be free time to sit back, get trained and enjoy some yummy snacks, all while enjoying our ultimate skincare training in soap mixes, body butters, body polish, Solid Lotion Bars, Milk lotions, Glow oils mixes, Acne treatments and Stretch marks for skin glowing, natural whitening/Lightening sunburn for skin cell regeneration, moisturizing and health. Feel free to bring a friend or two.

Gate pass N10k

THE FIRST FIVE TO REGISTER GETS FREE RAW MATERIALS TO START WITH!!!!

Payments should be made before train in date.

VENUE: Wellness Place, Second Floor, Buffalo House, 2 Allen, Ikeja. Lagos
Date: 19th September, 2015.
Time: 10am to 4pm.

Please text, whatsapp or give us a ring on 08034917464 to book seat reservations. Hurry!

Limited seats available.
(Flawless team)

Re: Is Kojic Acid A Bleaching Agent by 1stLadyRobinho: 9:00pm On Sep 19, 2015

Bridal glowing kit, Skin polisher, Dark Armpit eraser, Dark inner Thigh Eraser

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil

Hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, Sunburn eradicator(7days) acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL

add 1stlady:pin: 2BFFE36F

we also offer Skin Academy if u wanna be a PRO in skincare and be our own boss!!!
Re: Is Kojic Acid A Bleaching Agent by adelaarin: 12:29am On Nov 22, 2015
QTA Studios [Skin care & Make up]. Facial treatment • Acne creams•Sunburn/spot removal creams• Facial cleansers•Dark knuckles removal cream •Stretch marks treatment •Skin glow oil•Body polish/ scrubs: Lightening/whitening creams•Whitening serum•Moisturisers for dry skin: Body butter•Lightening/Whitening organic bar soap : Whitening pills•Body enhancement products • Skincare training . Tel: 08033509108 BB Pin:334600E3

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lola Omotayo Okoye's Perfect Bridal Makeup / MBGA Releases Contestants Traditional Outfits (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.