Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,120 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

How Do One Maintain A Face With Pimple -The Nigeria Way - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Do One Maintain A Face With Pimple -The Nigeria Way (1909 Views)

Man Tattoos The Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back / How To Grow And Maintain A Natural Afro / Is It Advisable To Scrub Face With Sponge While Bathing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do One Maintain A Face With Pimple -The Nigeria Way by Ademat7(m): 4:50pm On Sep 02, 2014
I want a dermatologist or a pro in beauty line in Nigeria to explain how one could manage a face full of pimples,gat some but a friend has many which give me concern,ur opinion is welcome. thanks
Re: How Do One Maintain A Face With Pimple -The Nigeria Way by Ademat7(m): 7:45pm On Sep 06, 2014
YYYYYYY? HUNDREDS OF VIEW NO COMMENT
Re: How Do One Maintain A Face With Pimple -The Nigeria Way by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 07, 2014
Make a face mask using lemon, honey and olive oil, apply before bed 3times a week and it might help with reducing the pimples
Re: How Do One Maintain A Face With Pimple -The Nigeria Way by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:52pm On Sep 07, 2014
Mondisweets: Make a face mask using lemon, honey and olive oil, apply before bed 3times a week and it might help with reducing the pimples
Really??
Re: How Do One Maintain A Face With Pimple -The Nigeria Way by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 07, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Really??
it helps
Re: How Do One Maintain A Face With Pimple -The Nigeria Way by KelvinGraphics(m): 11:02pm On Sep 07, 2014
Mondisweets: it helps
Thank U... I have noted them.
How r U doing??
Pls kan i like ur d.p?
Re: How Do One Maintain A Face With Pimple -The Nigeria Way by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 07, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Thank U... I have noted them.
How r U doing??
Pls kan i like ur d.p?
lolz u dont have to ask for permission na. Im well and you dear
Re: How Do One Maintain A Face With Pimple -The Nigeria Way by chibwike(m): 11:14pm On Sep 07, 2014
Dont have any pimple on my face..
Re: How Do One Maintain A Face With Pimple -The Nigeria Way by KelvinGraphics(m): 11:29pm On Sep 07, 2014
Mondisweets: lolz u dont have to ask for permission na. Im well and you dear
I just have to request 4 ur permision dear, U know its not wise to storm into people's property without their consent..

Iam Good too bae.

BTW... when will u be moving to Yam Market na?
Re: How Do One Maintain A Face With Pimple -The Nigeria Way by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 08, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
I just have to request 4 ur permision dear, U know its not wise to storm into people's property without their consent..

Iam Good too bae.

BTW... when will u be moving to Yam Market na?
im loyal to the garri market
Re: How Do One Maintain A Face With Pimple -The Nigeria Way by Ademat7(m): 1:38pm On Sep 10, 2014
Yam and garri discussion! Please No
Re: How Do One Maintain A Face With Pimple -The Nigeria Way by cecenene123(f): 3:50pm On Sep 10, 2014
Hello dear, there are so many ways to maintain a face with pimples without spending much.

A) you can use cucumber: Apply cucumber juice on your face, leave for ten minutes and then wash off with warm water. Repeat this morning and night everyday for one week and you will be glad you did. This will not only clear the pimples. It will also help to tone your face, neck and shoulder as it can serve as an exforliator if applied properly.

B) you can also use coconut water. Apply coconut water on your face using an original cotton wool or better still, wash your face with the coconut water and wash it off after 20mins with clean warm water.

Will let you know other ways later as these are the two ways I keep my face clean, toned and beautiful for now
Re: How Do One Maintain A Face With Pimple -The Nigeria Way by cecenene123(f): 3:59pm On Sep 10, 2014
The best way to make yourself beautiful without side effects in future is doing it naturally, the African way and the Nigerian way too. So many things we ladies apply today affects our skin in future.

I do my beauty stuff the natural, African and Nigerian way. Am proud to be an African lady.

2 Likes

Re: How Do One Maintain A Face With Pimple -The Nigeria Way by ngaz(f): 7:31pm On Sep 11, 2014
Try toothpaste,leavee it for like 3hrs.then thank me later
Re: How Do One Maintain A Face With Pimple -The Nigeria Way by Ademat7(m): 2:19am On Sep 14, 2014
Nice response,and I wish MOD move dis to FP to let more pple know about dis info and also gv room for more beauty expert to contribute in the interest of all Niralanders
Re: How Do One Maintain A Face With Pimple -The Nigeria Way by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 14, 2014
cecenene123: The best way to make yourself beautiful without side effects in future is doing it naturally, the African way and the Nigerian way too. So many things we ladies apply today affects our skin in future.

I do my beauty stuff the natural, African and Nigerian way. Am proud to be an African lady.
*falls from mango tree*
Re: How Do One Maintain A Face With Pimple -The Nigeria Way by naturally: 12:55pm On Sep 14, 2014
Buoyantic: *falls from mango tree*

You don ripe?

1 Like

Re: How Do One Maintain A Face With Pimple -The Nigeria Way by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 16, 2014
cecenene123: Hello dear, there are so many ways to maintain a face with pimples without spending much.

A) you can use cucumber: Apply cucumber juice on your face, leave for ten minutes and then wash off with warm water. Repeat this morning and night everyday for one week and you will be glad you did. This will not only clear the pimples. It will also help to tone your face, neck and shoulder as it can serve as an exforliator if applied properly.

B) you can also use coconut water. Apply coconut water on your face using an original cotton wool or better still, wash your face with the coconut water and wash it off after 20mins with clean warm water.

Will let you know other ways later as these are the two ways I keep my face clean, toned and beautiful for now
how can we gt cocumber juice or is it d cucumber we place
Re: How Do One Maintain A Face With Pimple -The Nigeria Way by Shulaudrey: 12:58am On Sep 24, 2014
Dear poster,contact 08103134563' bbm 76524cab. They will help with your skin issues

(1) (Reply)

{new Trend} Mini Skirts Are Finally Back - Check Out S3xy Photos / How To Make A Lightening Soap (simplified Method) / Check Out These Classy, Elegant And Beautiful Aso Ebi Styles (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.