Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

What Did You Do With Your First Salary? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Did You Do With Your First Salary? (636 Views)

You Got A Job Of 1million Monthly Salary,what Would U Do With Your First Salary / How Do You Spend Your First Salary / What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did You Do With Your First Salary? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 02, 2014
Let us know what you used your first salary for..

I used mine to.......
Re: What Did You Do With Your First Salary? by yungEX(m): 5:47pm On Sep 02, 2014
used it to flex wit d boiz dem
Re: What Did You Do With Your First Salary? by Sankabson(m): 8:30pm On Sep 02, 2014
Bought all kinda of food stuffs and share it among the Old Mamas in my Compound. Sweet and Biscuits for the Kids.. grin grin that was last Year November Tho..
Re: What Did You Do With Your First Salary? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 02, 2014
...Before i gained admission to higher institution, i worked in a private firm for some months....

...I gave part of my first salary to my Dad....I used the remainin cash to buy a land-line phone (multi-links)...I called it 'first fruit'...I was sure his prayer for me would be worth more than the clothes and shoes i was gonna buy....

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Do With Your First Salary? by johnwizey: 5:27pm On Sep 10, 2014
Notin

(1) (Reply)

People Over Hype Me / Ebola Mars Ngo’s Free Summer Program For Secondary School Students / 10 Refreshing Stories Of Rich People Who Gave Their Fortunes Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.