Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Is Sahara Reporters A 'Media Wing' Of Bokoharam? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Sahara Reporters A 'Media Wing' Of Bokoharam? (1486 Views)

Sahara Reporters : A Blessing Or A Curse? / Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / Sahara Reporters:a Classic Case Of Journalistic Mal-Reporting Against Mrs Oduah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Sahara Reporters A 'Media Wing' Of Bokoharam? by Descartes: 6:44pm On Sep 02, 2014
With the recent series of news coming from Sahara Reporters recently concerning the Insurgency in the North-Eastern part of Nigeria can make some discerning minds to believe it aids and boosts the morales of the Insurgents through its reportage angry angry embarassed cry. Please what is your take on this. smiley wink cool

Bcc:
Sincere9gerian,
Barcanista,
Nnewi1stson,
Meforyou1
Idumuose cool
Anambra11,
Babyosisi
Overhypesteve wink
Odenigboaroli
Chinology,
firefire,
arewafederation,
anago900, bigass,
Berem lipsrsealed
Shizzlestar
Theassasin
Omenka,
Egift,
Koboko69, wink
Chino,
Tomakint,
Jmain,
Collynzo16,
, demdem ,
lakpalakpa ,
sweetlemon ,
tribaleast danot1030
obiagelli
Ilugunboy lipsrsealed
Jmace
Re: Is Sahara Reporters A 'Media Wing' Of Bokoharam? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 02, 2014
Big yes!

1 Like

Re: Is Sahara Reporters A 'Media Wing' Of Bokoharam? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
Are u kidding me? Isn't it obvious?

Yes-off course!!

What a cheap question!

5 Likes

Re: Is Sahara Reporters A 'Media Wing' Of Bokoharam? by TheShopKeeper(m): 7:16pm On Sep 02, 2014
No it is not.
It is a citizen based media.

4 Likes

Re: Is Sahara Reporters A 'Media Wing' Of Bokoharam? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 02, 2014
Well don't really know buh i guess they are spreading fake news
Re: Is Sahara Reporters A 'Media Wing' Of Bokoharam? by Rikidony(m): 8:22pm On Sep 02, 2014
THERE ARE NOT. THE NEWS THE CARRY ARE REAL[color=#990000]

2 Likes

Re: Is Sahara Reporters A 'Media Wing' Of Bokoharam? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 02, 2014
TheShopKeeper: No it is not.
It is a citizen based media.

I believe you are referring to nairaland.com. This is the only media platform that is for us, by us. It's like a democratic country. We have the President, his ministers and warring political parties fighting for the soul of the e-country.

Sahara reporters is like Somalia or Syria.

2 Likes

Re: Is Sahara Reporters A 'Media Wing' Of Bokoharam? by theassassin: 8:28pm On Sep 02, 2014
Yes

1 Like

Re: Is Sahara Reporters A 'Media Wing' Of Bokoharam? by lanrefront1(m): 10:08pm On Sep 02, 2014
daft question. daft thread

2 Likes

Re: Is Sahara Reporters A 'Media Wing' Of Bokoharam? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 02, 2014
OP, why ask a question that has a glaring answer. It is just like you asking whether Shekau is a Boko Haram member. Yele Sowore's Nigerian passport/citizenship should be withdrawn,, he should stick with usa his adopted country. We need to declare fatwa on Boko haram's media wing starting with Yele Sowore, the owner of Sahara Reporters/National Publicity Secretary of Boko Haram.
Re: Is Sahara Reporters A 'Media Wing' Of Bokoharam? by koboko69: 10:45pm On Sep 02, 2014
Is this the new trend...spamming peoples mentions because u created a senseless thread.

Did u ask the military why it is bombing a town it claim to be in control of. Is the military bombing its own people......?

8 Likes

Re: Is Sahara Reporters A 'Media Wing' Of Bokoharam? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 02, 2014
Descartes: With the recent series of news coming from Sahara Reporters recently concerning the Insurgency in the North-Eastern part of Nigeria can make discerning minds to believe it aids boosts the morales of the Insurgents through its reportage angry angry embarassed cry. Please what is your take on this. smiley wink cool

Bcc:
Sincere9gerian,
Idumuose cool
Anambra11,
Overhypesteve wink
Odenigboaroli
Chinology,
firefire,
arewafederation,
anago900, bigass,
Berem lipsrsealed
Shizzlestar
Theassasin
Omenka,
Egift,
Koboko69, wink
Chino,
Tomakint,
Jmain,
Collynzo16,
, demdem ,
lakpalakpa ,
sweetlemon ,
tribaleast danot1030
obiagelli
Ilugunboy lipsrsealed
Jmace
I personally believe sahara reporters are the second opposition party in nigeria with the way they keep this fraudulent PDP government on its toes. First it was exposing yaradua's death, when majority of nigerians thought he was still alive, down to stealer oduah's bullet proof cars scandal. I think the reason why some never do well nigerians think they are boko haram sympathizers is simply because most of their recent news have exposed the failure of the nation's military in tackling insurgency under GEJ. These wicked nigerians want them to broadcast news of the few battle victories of the nigerian army when they are yet to bringbackourgirls, when they are losing towns and weapons and when bomb blasts rocked the whole of july. I think premium times should join this crusade to put fire on the butt of our clueless government so that nigerians can have and enjoy good governance. Thank you

7 Likes

Re: Is Sahara Reporters A 'Media Wing' Of Bokoharam? by Descartes: 10:57pm On Sep 02, 2014
@TribalEast thanks for the contribution and clarification smiley

3 Likes

Re: Is Sahara Reporters A 'Media Wing' Of Bokoharam? by olapluto(m): 11:06pm On Sep 02, 2014
Why castigate Sahara reporters for telling us the state of the nation? I will rather hear the bad news so we know our situation than listen to fake good news that allows for more deceit and corruption.

4 Likes

Re: Is Sahara Reporters A 'Media Wing' Of Bokoharam? by Descartes: 11:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
koboko69: Is this the new trend...spamming peoples mentions because u created a senseless thread.

Did u ask the military why it is bombing a town it claim to be in control of. Is the military bombing its own people......?
You are entitled to your own opinion.
Thanks for airing it cool

1 Like

Re: Is Sahara Reporters A 'Media Wing' Of Bokoharam? by lilprinze: 11:38pm On Sep 02, 2014
Sahara reporters it is not only a media wing of BH it is also a media wing of APC and GEJ haters

1 Like

Re: Is Sahara Reporters A 'Media Wing' Of Bokoharam? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 02, 2014
koboko69: Is this the new trend...spamming peoples mentions because u created a senseless thread.
nna the thing tire me o!

2 Likes

Re: Is Sahara Reporters A 'Media Wing' Of Bokoharam? by Descartes: 11:45pm On Sep 02, 2014
berem: nna the thing tire me o!
Never get tired. cool
Be strong for the real politicking. tongue

1 Like

Re: Is Sahara Reporters A 'Media Wing' Of Bokoharam? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 02, 2014
Descartes:
Never get tired. cool
Be strong for the real politicking. tongue
whatever makes you happy girlfriend!

Good night
Re: Is Sahara Reporters A 'Media Wing' Of Bokoharam? by Descartes: 11:51pm On Sep 02, 2014
berem: whatever makes you happy girlfriend!

Good night
smiley
Re: Is Sahara Reporters A 'Media Wing' Of Bokoharam? by theassassin: 11:51pm On Sep 02, 2014
berem: whatever makes you happy girlfriend!

Good night

wink
Re: Is Sahara Reporters A 'Media Wing' Of Bokoharam? by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 03, 2014
I feel pained to read propaganda against the military and the presidency in favor of bh by Sahara Reporters, Premium Times and few other online media. Even some posters are not left out.

Its a shame

BH shall be Crushed
Re: Is Sahara Reporters A 'Media Wing' Of Bokoharam? by omenka(m): 6:56am On Sep 03, 2014
@Descartes: I like you o, but Please I beg you in the name of whatever you worship, whenever you and your fellow TAN or PPP trolls converge to tease yourselves, do well to keep my name out of your business.

Are you guys sick or something?? How many times do I have to repeat this
Re: Is Sahara Reporters A 'Media Wing' Of Bokoharam? by meforyou1(m): 7:00am On Sep 03, 2014
Sahara reporters is the media wing of APC, with boko haram being their military wing
Re: Is Sahara Reporters A 'Media Wing' Of Bokoharam? by omenka(m): 7:00am On Sep 03, 2014

The thing tire me oo!! angry
Re: Is Sahara Reporters A 'Media Wing' Of Bokoharam? by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 03, 2014
barcanista: I feel pained to read propaganda against the military and the presidency in favor of bh by Sahara Reporters, Premium Times and few other online media. Even some posters are not left out.

Its a shame

BH shall be Crushed
did somebody hack this moniker? undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Sahara Reporters A 'Media Wing' Of Bokoharam? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 03, 2014
Sahara reporters re the news outlet of bokoharam funded and supported by the islamic terrorist party called APshit

1 Like

Re: Is Sahara Reporters A 'Media Wing' Of Bokoharam? by CyberWolf: 12:09pm On Sep 03, 2014
ANAMBRA11: did somebody hack this moniker? undecided
the guy is the only APC goon that is always objective but sometimes, he succumbs to pressure to supporting their usual propaganda..

1 Like

Re: Is Sahara Reporters A 'Media Wing' Of Bokoharam? by kolaaderin: 12:10pm On Sep 03, 2014
Well, most Nigerians have truth phobia and news from sahara reporters have just to much of truth that giggles our Youths.

The news from sahara gives serious insights of happenings in this country, with out them getting us alert of what is coming by now we must
have been over ruined by the looters without knowing it and the bombers would have been at our door step getting us on aware.

1 Like

Re: Is Sahara Reporters A 'Media Wing' Of Bokoharam? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 03, 2014
Lolsss Have you ever seen me support the BH activities b4? I don't believe playing politics with National Security. I believe everyone should queue behind the President and the Military to solve the insurgency
Re: Is Sahara Reporters A 'Media Wing' Of Bokoharam? by tomakint: 12:46pm On Sep 03, 2014
be my guest.......grin grin this is naivety at full bloom work grin grin grin

Re: Is Sahara Reporters A 'Media Wing' Of Bokoharam? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 03, 2014
Descartes: With the recent series of news coming from Sahara Reporters recently concerning the Insurgency in the North-Eastern part of Nigeria can make some discerning minds to believe it aids and boosts the morales of the Insurgents through its reportage angry angry embarassed cry. Please what is your take on this. smiley wink cool

the nigerian airforce is bombing army barracks and you are here talking fantasy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

HMM! Massive Corruption Going On Under Jonathan, Okonjo-iweala’s Watch – Amaechi / Chamberlain Resigned As British PM During World War II -APC / Jigawa, Ondo, Kaduna PDP Reps join APC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.