Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Get Pregnant, Pregnancy Healing, Want To Be Pregnant, Need To Be Pregnant. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Get Pregnant, Pregnancy Healing, Want To Be Pregnant, Need To Be Pregnant. (398 Views)

How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally / Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? / My Cousin Just Found Out She Might Be Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Pregnant, Pregnancy Healing, Want To Be Pregnant, Need To Be Pregnant. by Febcom(m): 7:52pm On Sep 02, 2014
THIS IS TO INFORM EVERY WOMAN MARRIED, AND HAD BEEN SEEKING GOD ALMIGHTY FOR THEIR OWN BABY. THAT GOD SAID YOUR TIME AS COME. MY NAME OLUFEMI PHILLIPS ADEBAYO, I AM INTRODUCING ANY WOMAN MARRIED AND REALLY IN NEED OF A CHILD, IRRESPECTIVE OF YOUR AGE, TO TAKE THIS CALL,SERIOUS. THAT YOUR DAYS OF BARRENESS ARE OVER. WHERE EVER YOU ARE ALL OVER THE WORLD. DON'T BUY A CHILD GET,YOURS DIRECTLY FROM ALMIGHTY GOD. NO ORACLE, NO DEPOSIT OF YOUR MONEY FOR ANYTHING. ONCE YOU HAVE BEEN ACCESSED AND FIT TO STILL CONCIEVE, WITH A NIGHT SEX WITH YOUR OWN HUSBAND, THEN WITHIN NEXT, 9MONTHS YOU ARE YOUR OWN MOTHER PUT TO BED BY YOU.
WHERE EVER YOU ARE IN THE WORLD. PASTORS WIVIES CALL, THERE IS NO FITCHES OR ANY THING TO FEAR, GOD ALMIGHTY ENDOW OLORI GREATLY FOR THIS PURPOSE. GET YOUR GOD FAITH ALONG WITH YOU, ONLY.
IF
CALL OR CONTACT ME: +234 816 511 7193, PLEASE MEETING ME PERSONALLY IS ALSO AVAIABLE.

(1) (Reply)

About Medical Care You Want After / The Most Advanced You Know I've Actually Took Place While / Nigerians Prefer To Spend Money On Expensive Phones, Cars Than Check-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.