Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,525 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Nigerians In Iraq..... Lets Know Ourselves. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Iraq..... Lets Know Ourselves. (5789 Views)

Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / Nigerians In Jamaica / Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians In Iraq..... Lets Know Ourselves. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 02, 2014
Just went for holidays..... Will stay for like two months before coming back. Any union or meetings I should know about?
Re: Nigerians In Iraq..... Lets Know Ourselves. by cirmuell(m): 8:08pm On Sep 02, 2014
Holidays in Iraq?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Iraq..... Lets Know Ourselves. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 02, 2014
cirmuell: Holidays in Iraq?

Yea..... Want to travel the world. Iraq is the middle Eastern country that worked for me. Will take a camel to visit Mosul tomorrow. By next week, I may visit nearby Yemen. After that, am off to Oceania... Tuvalu precisely.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Iraq..... Lets Know Ourselves. by cirmuell(m): 9:08pm On Sep 02, 2014
exxell:

Yea..... Want to travel the world. Iraq is the middle Eastern country that worked for me. Will take a camel to visit Mosul tomorrow. By next week, I may visit nearby Yemen. After that, am off to Oceania... Tuvalu precisely.
well then, you should be very careful...that region ain't safe for 'holidays' in this present time.
Re: Nigerians In Iraq..... Lets Know Ourselves. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 02, 2014
cirmuell: well then, you should be very careful...that region ain't safe for 'holidays' in this present time.

Thanks..... I fear no evil.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Iraq..... Lets Know Ourselves. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 02, 2014
You went to iraq for holiday ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Iraq..... Lets Know Ourselves. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 02, 2014
adaobi123: You went to iraq for holiday ? undecided

They have oil blocs.... If you must know. undecided undecided undecided And its not that violent around my hotel.... just a few gunshots here and there. But not close range.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians In Iraq..... Lets Know Ourselves. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 02, 2014
exxell:

They have oil blocs.... If you must know. undecided undecided undecided And its not that violent around my hotel.... just a few gunshots here and there. But not close range.

still crazy undecided
Re: Nigerians In Iraq..... Lets Know Ourselves. by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 02, 2014
exxell: Just went for holidays..... Will stay for like two months before coming back. Any union or meetings I should know about?
What is this? A joke? Why not Syria or Somalia? angry

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Iraq..... Lets Know Ourselves. by Nobody: 2:59am On Sep 03, 2014
adaobi123:

still crazy undecided

For You.... Not for me..... tongue tongue tongue

Nobleval: What is this? A joke? Why not Syria or Somalia? angry

What do you mean by that? Is Nigeria better than Iraq? Kettle calling pot black angry angry angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians In Iraq..... Lets Know Ourselves. by equlibrium(m): 6:05am On Sep 03, 2014
Kid is just pulling groove on everyone replying him.
does anyone here even read the damn news?
Taking a camel ride to mosul, same mosul that is Islamic State's capital in iraq? Same mosul were kurdish soldiers were decapitated weekend?
Oga traveller, shut the fvck up.
Bt if you are really travelling through Iraq and are heading to mosul, there is a nice spot right infront of the grand mosque in mosul where that kurdish fighter was decapitated, please take a nice foto for us there and post same here.
u can blur out your face, till then shut the fvck up

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Iraq..... Lets Know Ourselves. by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 03, 2014
equlibrium: Kid is just pulling groove on everyone replying him.
does anyone here even read the damn news?
Taking a camel ride to mosul, same mosul that is Islamic State's capital in iraq? Same mosul were kurdish soldiers were decapitated weekend?
Oga traveller, shut the fvck up.
Bt if you are really travelling through Iraq and are heading to mosul, there is a nice spot right infront of the grand mosque in mosul where that kurdish fighter was decapitated, please take a nice foto for us there and post same here.
u can blur out your face, till then shut the fvck up

Oga, please mind your comments and be careful of who you call a kid. I dont think we have met before. Am on a Christian mission and you have no right to make denigratory remarks about what you are not certain of. This is early morning and I wouldnt want to go exchange words with you. I would advice you to get some alimentation for your hyperphagia.... Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Iraq..... Lets Know Ourselves. by adebasket97: 8:19am On Sep 03, 2014
"Pinsure" or .........................

Another Yaba Left patient.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Iraq..... Lets Know Ourselves. by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 03, 2014
Please nobody should derail this thread........ If you are not in Iraq or Mosul precisely, please leave. kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Iraq..... Lets Know Ourselves. by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 03, 2014
exxell:

What do you mean by that? Is Nigeria better than Iraq? Kettle calling pot black angry angry angry
"no" ...mtcheww
Re: Nigerians In Iraq..... Lets Know Ourselves. by equlibrium(m): 8:55am On Sep 03, 2014
adebasket97: "Pinsure" or .........................

Another Yaba Left patient.

hahahahaha...
you mean the left of yaba left
das wat I askd too oh.
pishure or.......
in front of mosul grand mosque thank u

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Iraq..... Lets Know Ourselves. by equlibrium(m): 8:58am On Sep 03, 2014
exxell: Please nobody should derail this thread........ If you are not in Iraq or Mosul precisely, please leave. kiss kiss kiss
no one is derailing ur thread...
all we are asking is that you carry us along, involve us in ur iraqi adventure.
or isnt that why u started the thread in the 1st place?
pishures please.
and I will love to see u in one with al-bahgdadi the caliph of ISIS

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Iraq..... Lets Know Ourselves. by worry359(m): 9:34am On Sep 03, 2014
A TRUE story

Black African goes to Iraq.
Everywhere are armed men.
Government soldiers.
Armed militia.
Revolutionary fighters.
All look and say " Black man is paid fighter for the other side"
All start sharpening knives and swords.

Black man is found by roadside with head cut off being eaten by wild dogs.
Happens all the time.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Iraq..... Lets Know Ourselves. by equlibrium(m): 11:17am On Sep 03, 2014
worry359: A TRUE story

Black African goes to Iraq.
Everywhere are armed men.
Government soldiers.
Armed militia.
Revolutionary fighters.
All look and say " Black man is paid fighter for the other side"
All start sharpening knives and swords.

Black man is found by roadside with head cut off being eaten by wild dogs.
Happens all the time.
well he isnt a paid fighter
he is on a "christian mission"
Cray grin
Re: Nigerians In Iraq..... Lets Know Ourselves. by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 03, 2014
Iraq is not as bad as you think.is just like saying because there is trouble in northern nigeria(borno state)that does not mean the rest of nigeria is not safe.same with somalia and sudan.the trouble area is just affecting one region of that country.
Re: Nigerians In Iraq..... Lets Know Ourselves. by souleymon(m): 11:39am On Sep 03, 2014
exxell:

For You.... Not for me..... tongue tongue tongue

If Nigeria isn't better.
Carry all your family to Iraq for two weeks holiday and
Listen to the enlightened ones among them pray for you.

Ode

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Iraq..... Lets Know Ourselves. by worry359(m): 11:47am On Sep 03, 2014
equlibrium:
well he isnt a paid fighter
he is on a "christian mission"
Cray grin

Christian missionary in a strict Muslim country
Which is fighting tribal wars.
Take "last rights" and leave a will before traveling.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Iraq..... Lets Know Ourselves. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 03, 2014
lovelydamsel: Iraq is not as bad as you think.is just like saying because there is trouble in northern nigeria(borno state)that does not mean the rest of nigeria is not safe.same with somalia and sudan.the trouble area is just affecting one region of that country.

Dont mind them my dear.... They know how volatile the country is and want me to upload pictures. Currently, am praying at our lady of perpetual help Grotto. Once am out to Tuvalu, I will upload pictures. Thanks.
Re: Nigerians In Iraq..... Lets Know Ourselves. by pansophist(m): 5:33pm On Sep 03, 2014
exxell:

Na wa ooo grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Iraq..... Lets Know Ourselves. by equlibrium(m): 8:24pm On Sep 03, 2014
lovelydamsel: Iraq is not as bad as you think.is just like saying because there is trouble in northern nigeria(borno state)that does not mean the rest of nigeria is not safe.same with somalia and sudan.the trouble area is just affecting one region of that country.
awww lovelydamsel
u 4 leav aussie go iraq oh
much cheaper u knw.
and its realy as bad as ppl mak it out to ne
Re: Nigerians In Iraq..... Lets Know Ourselves. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 03, 2014
equlibrium:
awww lovelydamsel
u 4 leav aussie go iraq oh
much cheaper u knw.
and its realy as bad as ppl mak it out to ne

'M not those nigerians who look for cheap article 'm after quality (if you know what I mean)
Re: Nigerians In Iraq..... Lets Know Ourselves. by equlibrium(m): 10:18pm On Sep 03, 2014
lovelydamsel:

'M not those nigerians who look for cheap article 'm after quality (if you know what I mean)
ha! Der r also excellent schs in iraq oh
world class sef wink
seriously, its nt as bad as u tink
Re: Nigerians In Iraq..... Lets Know Ourselves. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 03, 2014
equlibrium:
ha! Der r also excellent schs in iraq oh
world class sef wink
seriously, its nt as bad as u tink

There are excellent schs in Nigeria no need to go far
Re: Nigerians In Iraq..... Lets Know Ourselves. by equlibrium(m): 10:44pm On Sep 03, 2014
lovelydamsel: [/b]Iraq is not as bad as you think.[/b]is just like saying because there is trouble in northern nigeria(borno state)that does not mean the rest of nigeria is not safe.same with somalia and sudan.the trouble area is just affecting one region of that country.

emmmm...
jst quotin u realy
ur program in WA, under grad or PG
Re: Nigerians In Iraq..... Lets Know Ourselves. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 03, 2014
equlibrium:

emmmm...
jst quotin u realy

MA smiley and you?
Re: Nigerians In Iraq..... Lets Know Ourselves. by Nobody: 12:36am On Sep 04, 2014
equlibrium:

emmmm...
jst quotin u realy

lovelydamsel:

MA smiley and you?

The both of you don use style they turn my thread to Big Brother Africa undecided undecided undecided

If you are not in Iraq or dont have plans to visit soon, I advise you to leave. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Nigerians In Iraq..... Lets Know Ourselves. by equlibrium(m): 7:13am On Sep 04, 2014
exxell:

The both of you don use style they turn my thread to Big Brother Africa undecided undecided undecided

If you are not in Iraq or dont have plans to visit soon, I advise you to leave. smiley smiley smiley

bros
dem take iraq swear for you? undecided
haba!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

France Visiting Visa To Working Visa,how Possible? / Pta Needed Urgently!!! / An Adventure To Owu Falls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.