Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,279 members, 7,957,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:03 PM

CJTF: We Will Deal With Shekau, Soldiers Still In Bama - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CJTF: We Will Deal With Shekau, Soldiers Still In Bama (1362 Views)

CJTF Repells Suicide Bomber In Borno State (graphic Photos) / Nigerian Troops Find Dead Bodies In A Well In Bama / Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CJTF: We Will Deal With Shekau, Soldiers Still In Bama by dekronik: 8:10pm On Sep 02, 2014
I just downloaded and listened to a VOA Hausa report in which the reporter interviews the Legal Adviser to the Borno youth vigilante, popularly called Civilian JTF and another member of the group . The CJTF, who Shekau categorically mentioned in his latest video as his number one enemies. They have vowed to shed their last blood to defend their homeland.

EXCERPTS:
"People were told to flee Bama so as not to be caught in the crossfire".
- "Senator Zannah lied, Bama is not in the hands of boko haram"
- "we are the CJTF that Shekau talked about, I know your listening to us Shekau; we weill deal with you".
- "wallahi we are ready to fight to our very last breath to defend our land"
- "people of Borno should not panic but should assist us with logistic and means of transport to convey our members. And even if we can lay our hands on weapons, we will effectively deal with shekau.
- "boko haram members tried entering Bama but soldiers effectively reppeled them. We are not denying that there was an attack on bama, but the town is still contested and not with boko haram as widely reported.

The VOA reporte also interviewed a Bama resident who left Bama today(tuesday).

EXCERPTS:
- " as at when I left Bama, the Army barracks in Bama is fully with the Nigerian Army.
- " there are still many people in bama. Those who fled are mostly visitors and most especially people of Konduga LGA
- " all those media reports that boko haram have taken over bama are lies. I don't know why people are spreading such false news. I was around the vicinity of the barracks when the attack happend. Boko haram had only minimal success".

m.voahausa.com/a/har-yanzu-sojoji-ke-rike-da-bama-/2436075.html

Well, I don't know why Shariareporters and BBC hausa are insisting bama is with BH even while fighting is ongoing at this very moment between govt. troops and BH. Injured soldiers have been evacuated and reinforments sent.

God dey. Goodluck to our gallant soldiers
Re: CJTF: We Will Deal With Shekau, Soldiers Still In Bama by asadike(f): 8:16pm On Sep 02, 2014
gudluck 2 them nd gudluck 2 nigeria
Re: CJTF: We Will Deal With Shekau, Soldiers Still In Bama by atlwireles: 8:27pm On Sep 02, 2014
dekronik: I just downloaded and listened to a VOA Hausa report in which the reporter interviews the Legal Adviser to the Borno youth vigilante, popularly called Civilian JTF and another member of the group . The CJTF, who Shekau categorically mentioned in his latest video as his number one enemies. They have vowed to shed their last blood to defend their homeland.

EXCERPTS:
"People were told to flee Bama so as not to be caught in the crossfire".
- "Senator Zannah lied, Bama is not in the hands of boko haram"
- "we are the CJTF that Shekau talked about, I know your listening to us Shekau; we weill deal with you".
- "wallahi we are ready to fight to our very last breath to defend our land"
- "people of Borno should not panic but should assist us with logistic and means of transport to convey our members. And even if we can lay our hands on weapons, we will effectively deal with shekau.
- "boko haram members tried entering Bama but soldiers effectively reppeled them. We are not denying that there was an attack on bama, but the town is still contested and not with boko haram as widely reported.

The VOA reporte also interviewed a Bama resident who left Bama today(tuesday).

EXCERPTS:
- " as at when I left Bama, the Army barracks in Bama is fully with the Nigerian Army.
- " there are still many people in bama. Those who fled are mostly visitors and most especially people of Konduga LGA
- " all those media reports that boko haram have taken over bama are lies. I don't know why people are spreading such false news. I was around the vicinity of the barracks when the attack happend. Boko haram had only minimal success".

m.voahausa.com/a/har-yanzu-sojoji-ke-rike-da-bama-/2436075.html

Well, I don't know why Shariareporters and BBC hausa are insisting bama is with BH even while fighting is ongoing at this very moment between govt. troops and BH. Injured soldiers have been evacuated and reinforments sent.

God dey. Goodluck to our gallant soldiers

Where did your report say fighting is on going?
Re: CJTF: We Will Deal With Shekau, Soldiers Still In Bama by Lordlexyy: 8:31pm On Sep 02, 2014
If this piece is true, then we must find way to censor sahara report from accessing our territorial net.

1 Like

Re: CJTF: We Will Deal With Shekau, Soldiers Still In Bama by floma07(m): 8:43pm On Sep 02, 2014
Oh boy... No be small thing ooo
Re: CJTF: We Will Deal With Shekau, Soldiers Still In Bama by dekronik: 8:44pm On Sep 02, 2014
atlwireles:

Did I say fighting is ongoing from the VOA report? Don't you read the news. Okay its from premiumtimes that I read that fighting is ongoin. Are you satisfied?

https://m.premiumtimesng.com/headlines/167649-nigerian-military-begins-roll-out-of-full-force-against-boko-haram-launches-intense-airstrikes-on-bama.html
Re: CJTF: We Will Deal With Shekau, Soldiers Still In Bama by floma07(m): 8:44pm On Sep 02, 2014
Oh boy... No be small thing ooo... eni tori bayo odile
Re: CJTF: We Will Deal With Shekau, Soldiers Still In Bama by Collynzo16: 8:46pm On Sep 02, 2014
atlwireles:

We are not denying that there was an attack on bama, but the town is still contested and not with boko haram as widely reported.
Re: CJTF: We Will Deal With Shekau, Soldiers Still In Bama by atlwireles: 8:47pm On Sep 02, 2014
Collynzo16:

There was and on going are not the same thing.
Re: CJTF: We Will Deal With Shekau, Soldiers Still In Bama by atlwireles: 8:49pm On Sep 02, 2014
dekronik:

Did I say fighting is ongoing from the VOA report? Don't you read the news. Okay its from premiumtimes that I read that fighting is ongoin. Are you satisfied?

1 Like

Re: CJTF: We Will Deal With Shekau, Soldiers Still In Bama by Collynzo16: 8:50pm On Sep 02, 2014
atlwireles:

Go back and look at the boldened.
Re: CJTF: We Will Deal With Shekau, Soldiers Still In Bama by Collynzo16: 8:50pm On Sep 02, 2014
atlwireles:

Tell me what it means.
Re: CJTF: We Will Deal With Shekau, Soldiers Still In Bama by atlwireles: 8:51pm On Sep 02, 2014
Collynzo16:

Tell me what it means.

what boldened
Re: CJTF: We Will Deal With Shekau, Soldiers Still In Bama by dekronik: 9:18pm On Sep 02, 2014
D
atlwireles:

Doubting Thomas.
Re: CJTF: We Will Deal With Shekau, Soldiers Still In Bama by brownlord: 9:25pm On Sep 02, 2014
Go boys, Bleep shekau and his boko element up, send them to other word.

Go N.A

1 Like

Re: CJTF: We Will Deal With Shekau, Soldiers Still In Bama by atlwireles: 9:29pm On Sep 02, 2014
dekronik: D

Doubting Thomas.

Doubting Thomas? We have to keep the boko haram propaganda machine in check here on NL.

1 Like

Re: CJTF: We Will Deal With Shekau, Soldiers Still In Bama by deeobserver209(m): 10:22pm On Sep 02, 2014
Goodluck to the civilian JTF. More grease to the Nigerian Army. Evil never prevails against Good.
Re: CJTF: We Will Deal With Shekau, Soldiers Still In Bama by dekronik: 4:15am On Sep 03, 2014
The media only reports what they want you to hear.

(1) (Reply)

(Pics)How Boko Haram Leader, Abubakar Shekau Was Killed – Investigations / Huh? Gays Have Gifts And Qualities To Offer The Church - Vatican / My Successors Abandoned Power Sector —obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.