Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Who Are The Gentiles? Irrefutable Proof Modern-day Christianity Is False - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Are The Gentiles? Irrefutable Proof Modern-day Christianity Is False (3576 Views)

Putting God First: Modern-Day Idolatry Among Christians Today / Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False / Modern Day Christianity - An Altar To Self Worship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are The Gentiles? Irrefutable Proof Modern-day Christianity Is False by JesusisLord85: 11:52pm On Sep 02, 2014
Good Evening,

This thread was inspired by the false teachers of the grace convention that takes place on NL.
In this teaching, I will prove beyond ALL doubt that the Gentiles mentioned throughout the New Testament books are speaking of the lost sheep of the house of Israel. This will, by implication, destroy the very foundation modern Christianity is built on. Please grab your bible and concentrate!

Who are the gentiles?

There are two sets of gentiles mentioned in the bible:

1. The other nations e.g. Egyptians
2. The gentiles that were grafted into the covenant. They are Israelites and I will prove that, using scriptures and epistles.

Very brief history Lesson on Scattered Israelites:

When King David reigned, he ruled over all 12 tribes of Israel.
King Solomon sinned, his strange (foreign) wives lead him to worship idols. As a result the Kingdon was split into two
1. Southern Kingdom - House of Judah (Judah,Benjamin, Levi)
2. Northern Kindonm - House of Israel (Reuben, Gad, Simeon, Issachar, Dan, Naphtali, Zebulun, Asher, Joseph {Ephraim & Manasseh})

After the split, these two Kingdoms were considered to be two separate Kingdoms and Nations, even by God. 1 Kings 11 tells the story

After the split, Israel went into a series of captivities.
Assyrian Captivity
Babylonian Captivity
Medo-Persian Captivity
Greek Captivity

As a result you had Israelites scattered all over the place, including the places Paul sent letters to. I will show you this (stay with me).

During the time of Christ, mainly the House of Judah dwelt in Jerusalem. i.e. Judah, Benjamin and Levi. There were small remnants of some of the other tribes. This History is crucial so you can understand the words of the prophets and the writings in the epistles.

When I was your average 'christian' I used to think that all 12 tribes were in the land during the time of Yahshua. THAT is simply not true.

You need to know this to know who the gentiles are.

So what does gentile mean?

I know most Christians use Strongs as a reference - even if you don't that is fine, I will show via the scriptures, I just want to pick out definitions.

Gentile, Strongs reference #1471, Hebrew word Goy i.e. "a foreign nation; hence, a gentile".
www.etymonline.com, this site also gives the origin of words

The origin of gentile - comes from latin word ‘gentilis', and the definition is “foreign, heathen, pagan”
So a gentile is a foreigner. Or in other words, a “stranger”. The bible often uses the word “stranger” to describe a foreigner, just as Solomon's wives were described as "strange".

The word strange: “comes from latin word ‘extraneus’, which means, among other things “foreign”

Basically, a gentile, foreigner, and stranger all mean the same thing. This is pretty basic, and yet, important. STAY WITH ME

Based on those definitions alone, you cannot say the word ‘gentile’ is always referring to the other nations.
A foreigner or stranger could be anybody. Let’s go to the epistles:

1 Peter 1:1 "Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the strangers scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia,"

So 1 Peter 1:1 could have read “..an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the gentiles..”, or "the foreigners" for that matter.

So who were these strangers Peter is writing to?

Well James tells us because he writes to the same people:

James 1:1 “James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting”

These are the same people Peter wrote to. Peter called them strangers, which means foreigner, or gentile. James calls them the 12 tribes. They are Israelites!

I won't stop here of course. Let's get more precepts, so no man can lift up his voice and declare lies.

Remember, Peter's epistle is written to the strangers which are scattered abroad:
1 Peter 2:5 “Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ”

Question: Can the other nations be priests unto the Most High?

Exodus 19:6 “ And ye shall be unto me a Kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel

The scripture says "no"!

Now, you say Paul taught the other nations. Let me now show you that these scattered strangers that Peter is writing to, are the same gentiles that Paul went to teach.

1 Peter 2:7-8
"7 Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner,
8 And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed."

The builders who disallowed the stone is the chief priests and the pharisees. The Most High constructed all this to bring the gentiles in.

Proof?

Matthew 21:42-45

"42 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
44 And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.
45 And when the chief priests and Pharisees had heard his parables, they perceived that he spake of them."

So we see the chief priests and pharisees - who are of the House of Judah - rejected the corner stone, Yahshua.
So when Yahshua prophesied, saying said the Kingdom of God shall be taken from you, he was talking to the House of Judah.

But which gentiles would come in? The other nations? Or the scattered Israelites?

1 Peter 2:8
"And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed."

Peter is telling the scattered strangers that the House of Judah, the chief priests and the pharisees, stumbled at the word i.e. Yahshua.
He also says “whereunto also they were appointed”. In other words, it was set up by the Most High for this to happen.

Let’s see why

Romans 11:25

25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

So the House of Judah had to stumble, to make room for the scattered Israelite foreigner, i.e. the gentiles. "It is the Lord's doing and it is marvellous in our sight" (Psalms 118:23, and also Matthew 21:42)

These gentiles in Romans are the same gentiles Peter is writing to. And they are the same that Yahshua is talking about in Matthew 23. These are the Israelites that were scattered, not the other nations.
Moving on, lets link the words of Peter with the prophets. I.e. lets get more precepts smiley

1 Peter 2:9-10
9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;
10 Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy

So Peter says to these gentiles, that in the past they were not a people, but are now the people of God. I will now show the precept to this verse in the prophets, and we will decide whether the prophet is addressing Israel, or the foreign nations.

Hosea 1:10
10 Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God.

Now we know, without a shadow of a doubt, this is talking about the Israelites! "Yet the number of the Children of Israel.."

Were these Israelites ever called Gentiles? Let's see

Romans 9:24-25
24 Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?
So Paul is saying, the Most High did not call the Jews only, he called the gentiles also. Let’s see who these gentiles are
25 As he saith also in Osee {Prophet Hosea}, I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved.
26 And it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people; there shall they be called the children of the living God.

hmm, we just read this in Hosea 1:10. Hosea 1:10 calls them the “children of Israel”, yet, Paul is using the word Gentile in Romans 9:24.
Furthermore, Paul says this in Romans 9:27
27 Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved:
Basically “Isaiah also cries out concerning Israel”!! Not all the other nations

Let me reiterate if you missed the point.

Hosea 1:10 and Romans 9:26 is the same exact quote, speaking of the same exact people. Let me put them next to each other.

Hosea 1:10
Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God.

Romans 9:26
26 And it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people; there shall they be called the children of the living God.

If they are Israelites in Hosea 1:10, then bet your bottom dollar they are still Israelites in Romans 9:26.

Paul called them gentiles in Romans 9:24, because the scattered Israelites were being called gentiles. There is no getting around that.

That same quote is also found in 1 Peter 2:10

10 Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.

Proving that the same people Peter wrote to are the same people that Paul went to.

Question: Who “had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy”?

Let’s go back to the prophet Hosea. After all, Isaiah commands us that Precept MUST be upon precept, line upon line. Here a little, and there a little.

Hosea 1:6-7
6 And she conceived again, and bare a daughter. And God said unto him, Call her name Loruhamah: f[b]or I will no more have mercy upon the house of Israel[/b]; but I will utterly take them away
But I will have mercy upon the house of Judah, and will save them by the Lord their God, and will not save them by bow, nor by sword, nor by battle, by horses, nor by horsemen.

So God said he would not show mercy to Israel, but he would to Judah. If you read later in Hosea, the Most High does say he will eventually have mercy on the house of Israel.

Hosea 2:23
23 And I will sow her unto me in the earth; and I will have mercy upon her that had not obtained mercy; and I will say to them which were not my people, Thou art my people; and they shall say, Thou art my God.

So you see here it was the House of Israel that had not obtained mercy, but did obtain mercy. All sounding familiar eh.

So how did the House of Israel obtain mercy?

Matthew 15:24 “But he {Jesus} answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

It was through Yahshua (Jesus) that Israel obtained mercy (which is grace). This is written in Hosea. Israel was divorced from the covenant and were not a people, but became a people. They represent the ‘fullness of the gentiles” coming in.

Precept for their being put away/divorced from covenant:
Jeremiah 3:8
8 And I saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Judah feared not, but went and played the harlot also.

You can see how they were gentiles. They had fallen into idolatry, living among the nations where the Most High cast them.
This is why Peter called them “Scattered strangers”. Lol, if they were the other nations, why shouldn't they be scattered around, would you expect every foreigner to be gathered together in one place?

So we can see that Israel being divorced from the covenant made them strangers to the covenant. This is touched upon in Ephesians

Ephesians 2:11-14
11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;
12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;

see vs 14 there? Why did he have to break down that wall? Because Judah was looking at Israel as a totally separate people, and a totally separate nation. The were looking at them as gentiles. Unclean (see my post on Cornelius, Acts 10)

Ezekiel 37:21-22
21 And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:
22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all.

This is why Ephesians 2:14 says “For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us”

Now that we understand, let us go back to the prophesy of Yahshua (Jesus) again:

Matthew 21:43 “Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.”

I visited this again so I can show you when this prophesy was being set in motion:

Acts 13:46 “Then Paul and Barnabas waxed bold, and said, It was necessary that the word of God should first have been spoken to you {the House of Judah}: but seeing ye put it from you, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, lo, we turn to the Gentiles.”

We have already established that when this prophesy was spoken by Christ in Matthew 21:43, he was talking about the House of Israel. So guess what, Paul is talking about the same people in Acts 13:46.
Paul did not go to the foreign nations. He went to the Israelite foreigners who were being called gentiles.

1 Peter 2:25 “For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls.”

In other words, you were originally part of the fold, but you went astray. That is why Yahshua said:
John 10:16  And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

This cannot be talking about the world i.e. the other nations. This is talking about the Israelites.

Lets put the key words from John 10:16 next to that of Ezekiel 37:22:
John 10:16 “..one fold, and one shepherd”
Ezekiel 37:22 “..one nation…one King”

All sounding familiar. The precepts fit nicely. No more confusion I hope

And, last verse:
Ephesian 2:16-19
16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:”
17 And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.
[In other words, to the house of Judah, that were nigh (still in covenant), and the scattered Israelites, mainly the House of Israel, that were far off]
18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.
19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

So the gentiles that were grafted into the covenant, they were Israelite foreigners. i.e. they lived among the other gentiles i.e. other nations who never were and never have been part of the Most High's covenant.

This is difficult to swallow. I know, I was once in your shoes. This pretty much tears down all modern day christian theology.
But, good news my brothers. Ye men, brethren and fathers, we negroes of the former slave coast are descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. God is awakening his people.
Let us turn to the Most High, confess our sins, and truly walk after his commandments. He has promised He shall restore us above other nations, and we shall possess the Kingdom of God.

Some of you are worshipping the false image of Yahshua, the white Jesus the Romans gave you. That is idolatry. They forced the world to worship this image and killed them that refused. Turn to the Most High once again and repent. The Kingdom of The Most High is near.

These dry bones shall rise smiley

Shalom
Re: Who Are The Gentiles? Irrefutable Proof Modern-day Christianity Is False by Goshen360(m): 4:03am On Sep 03, 2014
Obadiah777 on the loose. ...... grin grin grin. Continue to murder scriptures. grin grin grin
Re: Who Are The Gentiles? Irrefutable Proof Modern-day Christianity Is False by JesusisLord85: 10:05am On Sep 03, 2014
Goshen360: Obadiah777 on the loose. ...... grin grin grin. Continue to murder scriptures. grin grin grin

I am not he. But why would we not sound alike? There is no confusion in truth.

Found more precepts as I walked and talked with the Most High this morning.
Coming your way sir.

Shalom
Re: Who Are The Gentiles? Irrefutable Proof Modern-day Christianity Is False by shdemidemi(m): 10:27am On Sep 03, 2014
joker.. when you get faced with questions you will run away only to go open one more vague thread claiming Jesus is a black man. What if he was, how does that change this gospel of grace to all who believe?
Re: Who Are The Gentiles? Irrefutable Proof Modern-day Christianity Is False by JesusisLord85: 11:18am On Sep 03, 2014
shdemidemi: joker.. when you get faced with questions you will run away only to go open one more vague thread claiming Jesus is a black man. What if he was, how does that change this gospel of grace to all who believe?

Sometimes it is hard to understand where a confused man is coming from. Most of your questions are not questions at all. I have given you the truth concerning gentiles.

Regarding your comment. Yahshua is indeed black. It does matter. These Romans gave the world a false image, and the world worshipped it. Had the igbo Catholics known the truth, they would have run a mile when those missionaries came.

Seems like you are challenging me to write another thread on this topic. I can't spend hours teaching the one who does not want to hear. To the wise, this thread is sufficient.

Shalom

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Gentiles? Irrefutable Proof Modern-day Christianity Is False by shdemidemi(m): 12:10pm On Sep 03, 2014
JesusisLord85:

Sometimes it is hard to understand where a confused man is coming from. Most of your questions are not questions at all. I have given you the truth concerning gentiles.

Regarding your comment. Yahshua is indeed black. It does matter. These Romans gave the world a false image, and the world worshipped it. Had the igbo Catholics known the truth, they would have run a mile when those missionaries came.

Seems like you are challenging me to write another thread on this topic. I can't spend hours teaching the one who does not want to hear. To the wise, this thread is sufficient.

Shalom

I repeat, what has the complexion of Jesus the man got to do with how we worship God in spirit?

misplaced priorities
Re: Who Are The Gentiles? Irrefutable Proof Modern-day Christianity Is False by JesusisLord85: 1:03pm On Sep 03, 2014
shdemidemi:

I repeat, what has the complexion of Jesus the man got to do with how we worship God in spirit?

misplaced priorities

You do not worship Yahshua. Your own is vain babblings. Understanding the truth is your first priority. Leave that for people who are ready to move onto truth.

Attempting to derail as usual.

Shalom
Re: Who Are The Gentiles? Irrefutable Proof Modern-day Christianity Is False by Goshen360(m): 1:07pm On Sep 03, 2014
^^^ Abeg answer the straight kweshun with a straight answer and stop being a raciiist..... grin grin grin
Re: Who Are The Gentiles? Irrefutable Proof Modern-day Christianity Is False by JesusisLord85: 1:28pm On Sep 03, 2014
Goshen360: ^^^ Abeg answer the straight kweshun with a straight answer and stop being a raciiist..... grin grin grin

This is not the topic. I know your brothers ways, like his father the devil.

If you want to talk about Yahshua and why it is important we know his physical description, we can address that in a different thread. But my aim is to show those that Will read, the truth.
You two are probably the most notorious false teachers on NL. What have I to do with you.
Re: Who Are The Gentiles? Irrefutable Proof Modern-day Christianity Is False by JesusisLord85: 7:05pm On Sep 03, 2014
Goshen360: ^^^ Abeg answer the straight kweshun with a straight answer and stop being a raciiist..... grin grin grin

Wonder how I am being a racist. Ah well
Re: Who Are The Gentiles? Irrefutable Proof Modern-day Christianity Is False by MrPresident1: 3:33pm On Sep 04, 2014
shdemidemi:

misplaced priorities

The complexion of Yashua is a pointer to the race of people he descended from. This same race of people are the master race. The people of God. The People He promised would always be head and never tail if they diligently kept His laws, statutes, judgments and commandments. They fumbled. Their fall has enabled people who were hitherto not part of the covenant, to become sons. Adoption as sons. Converts.

Isaiah 1:27
Zion shall be redeemed with judgment, and her converts with righteousness.

Romans 11:11-12
I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.
12 Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?

Shdemidemi and Goshen360, the question arises, whose fullness? or as Yahshua said in Luke;

Luke 21:28
28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Whose redemption Shdemidemi and Goshen360? or again

Luke 21:24
And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

Who should fall by the edge of the sword? Who will be led captive into all nations?

Have you dolts not heard of the migration story of Oduduwa from the middle-east, or the migration story of the Igbos, or the migration story of the Igalas, or the migration story of the Efiks, or the migration story of the Lembas, fon, Ewe, Gaa etc? Cant you just reason logically Ha!!!

Or you have not heard that it is warfare that drove Oduduwa to Ile-ife?

Their fall enables the gentiles to access the covenant; laws, statutes, judgements, commandments, and they are not grievous!!!!!

Isaiah prophesies below that strangers would be given names greater than of sons, strangers to the law would become covenant children!

And what law exactly? pay attention to verse 1,2 and 6!

[b] Isaiah 56:1-6
Thus saith the Lord, Keep ye judgment, and do justice: for my salvation is near to come, and my righteousness to be revealed.
2 Blessed is the man that doeth this, and the son of man that layeth hold on it; that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and keepeth his hand from doing any evil.
3 Neither let the son of the stranger, that hath joined himself to the Lord, speak, saying, The Lord hath utterly separated me from his people: neither let the eunuch say, Behold, I am a dry tree.
4 For thus saith the Lord unto the eunuchs that keep my sabbaths, and choose the things that please me, and take hold of my covenant;
5 Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off.
6 Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the Lord, to serve him, and to love the name of the Lord, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant;
[/b]
Romans 11:26-29
And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.
28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the father's sakes.
29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance

PS: I do believe that everyone can be saved.
And I do seriously hope you guys get it now!

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Gentiles? Irrefutable Proof Modern-day Christianity Is False by MrPresident1: 3:54pm On Sep 04, 2014
Double post.
Re: Who Are The Gentiles? Irrefutable Proof Modern-day Christianity Is False by MrPresident1: 4:05pm On Sep 04, 2014

Olodo and spreader of diseased doctrine, have you ever read these promises in your life? What is so raciiist about these promises? Or you have never read that God's promises are without repentance?

Deuteronomy 26:16-19
16 This day the Lord thy God hath commanded thee to do these statutes and judgments: thou shalt therefore keep and do them with all thine heart, and with all thy soul.
17 Thou hast avouched the Lord this day to be thy God, and to walk in his ways, and to keep his statutes, and his commandments, and his judgments, and to hearken unto his voice:
18 And the Lord hath avouched thee this day to be his peculiar people, as he hath promised thee, and that thou shouldest keep all his commandments;
19 And to make thee high above all nations which he hath made, in praise, and in name, and in honour; and that thou mayest be an holy people unto the Lord thy God, as he hath spoken.

The commandment is; OBEY ME, OBEY ME, OBEEEEEEEEYYYY MEEEEEEEEEEE, and the promise (GOD'S PROMISE, THE MOST HIGH'S PROMISE, THE PROMISE OF THE OWNER OF ALL THE WORLDS, THE UNIVERSE, THE MULTIVERSE, THE ONE WHOM THE WHOLE OF CREATION IS JUST LIKE A DROP IN A BUCKET, THE OWNER AND CONTROLLER OF THE MILKY WAY GALAXY AND ALL THE OTHER HUMANLY INCOMPREHENSIBLE GALAXIES) His promise is;

I will make you high above all the nations of the earth

Romans 11:29
29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance

PS; Goshen360, do you know the meaning of 'avouched'?
According to Merriam-websters online dictionary, it means 'to declare as a matter of fact or as a thing that can be proved'
Do you understand the ramifications of this definition?

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Gentiles? Irrefutable Proof Modern-day Christianity Is False by MEILYN(m): 4:54pm On Sep 04, 2014
Ona still dey digger am for Religion section? Looool
Re: Who Are The Gentiles? Irrefutable Proof Modern-day Christianity Is False by MEILYN(m): 4:55pm On Sep 04, 2014
God is a racist grin
Re: Who Are The Gentiles? Irrefutable Proof Modern-day Christianity Is False by MEILYN(m): 4:58pm On Sep 04, 2014
shdemidemi: joker.. when you get faced with questions you will run away only to go open one more vague thread claiming Jesus is a black man. What if he was, how does that change this gospel of grace to all who believe?
Grace? I will sing a sing a song on that. grin Don't forget to visit my thread o. We must spread the gospel of grace, Music is the perfect way to do that. Oh Grace shake what your mama gave you, grace ooo grace ooo my sweet yellow sisi grin
Re: Who Are The Gentiles? Irrefutable Proof Modern-day Christianity Is False by shdemidemi(m): 5:32pm On Sep 04, 2014
MrPresident1:

The complexion of Yashua is a pointer to the race of people he descended from. This same race of people are the master race. The people of God. The People He promised would always be head and never tail if they diligently kept His laws, statutes, judgments and commandments. They fumbled. Their fall has enabled people who were hitherto not part of the covenant, to become sons. Adoption as sons. Converts.

I believe you are calmer and more knowledgeable than @jesusislord. I will not like us to mumble things like he normally does. Now, my question was for him to tell us why Christ's complexion matter to us today.

You came up with an interesting point, although, not satisfactory. I appreciate the fact that you understand that the chosen people (not minding who these people are, be it-ibo or yoruba or american) fumbled, hence, a people not part of the covenant became sons through adoption.

The main goal of man is to be counted righteous in the sight of God, and it ought to be by God's standard.

Romans 9
30 What shall we say then? That the Gentiles, which followed not after righteousness, have attained to righteousness, even the righteousness which is of faith.

31 But Israel, which followed after the law of righteousness, hath not attained to the law of righteousness.

32 Wherefore? Because they sought it not by faith, but as it were by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumblingstone;

33 As it is written, Behold, I lay in Sion a stumblingstone and rock of offence: and whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed

Now that the gentiles have obtained God's righteousness by faith, the same righteousness the chosen people(whoever they are) crave.

My question- How does Christ's complexion help the chosen people get or be a partaker of what was rightfully theirs?
Re: Who Are The Gentiles? Irrefutable Proof Modern-day Christianity Is False by JesusisLord85: 10:02pm On Sep 04, 2014
shdemidemi:

I believe you are calmer and more knowledgeable than @jesusislord. I will not like us to mumble things like he normally does. Now, my question was for him to tell us why Christ's complexion matter to us today.

That was not the topic. I sensed you wanted to take things a new direction, as usual. What shall we do with you
Re: Who Are The Gentiles? Irrefutable Proof Modern-day Christianity Is False by MEILYN(m): 11:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
JesusisLord85:

That was not the topic. I sensed you wanted to take things a new direction, as usual. What shall we do with you
Stop arguing with Goshen and Co. We have been through this times without number. You are just wasting your time on this issue with these unrepentant people.
Re: Who Are The Gentiles? Irrefutable Proof Modern-day Christianity Is False by ATMC(f): 8:17am On Sep 05, 2014
@op regarding ur post...how come Eph 2:11-14 called the gentiles uncicumcised whereas we both know that the israeli tribe practised circumcision from time immemorial as a covenant btw them and their God?

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Gentiles? Irrefutable Proof Modern-day Christianity Is False by shdemidemi(m): 8:21am On Sep 05, 2014
JesusisLord85:

Are you ready to answer questions from your mooted OP?
Re: Who Are The Gentiles? Irrefutable Proof Modern-day Christianity Is False by MrPresident1: 9:59am On Sep 05, 2014
shdemidemi:

You came up with an interesting point, although, not satisfactory. I appreciate the fact that you understand that the chosen people (not minding who these people are, be it-ibo or yoruba or american) fumbled, hence, a people not part of the covenant became sons through adoption.

The main goal of man is to be counted righteous in the sight of God, and it ought to be by God's standard.

Romans 9
30 What shall we say then? That the Gentiles, which followed not after righteousness, have attained to righteousness, even the righteousness which is of faith.

31 But Israel, which followed after the law of righteousness, hath not attained to the law of righteousness.

32 Wherefore? Because they sought it not by faith, but as it were by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumblingstone;

33 As it is written, Behold, I lay in Sion a stumblingstone and rock of offence: and whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed

Now that the gentiles have obtained God's righteousness by faith, the same righteousness the chosen people(whoever they are) crave.

My question- How does Christ's complexion help the chosen people get or be a partaker of what was rightfully theirs?

Who is Christ? Christ is the personification of the law-I am the Way, the Truth, and the light- therefore, living like Christ is the end of the law of/for righteousness. And Christ says you must love The Lord with all your soul, with all your might-the great commandment. And we know that loving The Lord is obeying Him.

The righteousness of faith is living in the fear of the unknown God- as a gentile who never had the law. He keeps the laws he has no ideas about, this is the circumsition of the heart that expresses in godly living, kindness and mercy to fellow human beings. Love.

The righteousness of the law, is obedience to ordinances, rules and regulations; you must be circumsized, we are children of Abraham, we were given the law first, and other ascetic practices such as; touch not, look not, eat not, etc. Hypocrisy.

God is not interested in the righteousness of the law, he is interested in the circumcision of the heart.

Israel were never a humble people; they have always been a reprobate and stiffnecked people, but it is to them that the laws, statutes, judgements, commandments, are given. And the purpose and calling of God are without repentance. They abide forever! Israel are His chosen, the dearly beloved of His soul, etched forever in the palms of His hands. The Most High God loves Israel completely and forever!!!!!

All Israel will be saved! They will first be judged, but they will all be saved. Not same for the gentiles. Only the righteous ones will be redeemed, the unrighteous who have refused the laws will be punished forever.

The promise for the strangers, converts;
Isaiah 56:3-6
3 Neither let the son of the stranger, that hath joined himself to the Lord, speak, saying, The Lord hath utterly separated me from his people: neither let the eunuch say, Behold, I am a dry tree.
4 For thus saith the Lord unto the eunuchs that keep my sabbaths, and choose the things that please me, and take hold of my covenant;
5 Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off.
6 Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the Lord, to serve him, and to love the name of the Lord, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant;

The everlasting promise to Israel;
Ezekiel 39:25-29
25 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Now will I bring again the captivity of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel, and will be jealous for my holy name;
26 After that they have borne their shame, and all their trespasses whereby they have trespassed against me, when they dwelt safely in their land, and none made them afraid.
27 When I have brought them again from the people, and gathered them out of their enemies' lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations;
28 Then shall they know that I am the Lord their God, which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there.
29 Neither will I hide my face any more from them: for I have poured out my spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord God.

PS: What really is faith? Faith is living in the fear of God!
Re: Who Are The Gentiles? Irrefutable Proof Modern-day Christianity Is False by MrPresident1: 10:06am On Sep 05, 2014
ATMC: @op regarding ur post...how come Eph 2:11-14 called the gentiles uncicumcised whereas we both know that the israeli tribe practised circumcision from time immemorial as a covenant btw them and their God?

Cross the paradigm, Sis.

You have no business with any Israeli. You are the Israelite of the Bible.
Re: Who Are The Gentiles? Irrefutable Proof Modern-day Christianity Is False by EMILO2STAY(m): 10:55am On Sep 05, 2014
JesusisLord85:

This is not the topic. I know your brothers ways, like his father the devil.

If you want to talk about Yahshua and why it is important we know his physical description, we can address that in a different thread. But my aim is to show those that Will read, the truth.
You two are probably the most notorious false teachers on NL. What have I to do with you.

what! How come u called goshen a fasle preacher , what faslehood has he preached. Besides how does ur write-up relate to the topic.
Re: Who Are The Gentiles? Irrefutable Proof Modern-day Christianity Is False by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:04am On Sep 05, 2014
MrPresident1:

Cross the paradigm, Sis.

You have no business with any Israeli. You are the Israelite of the Bible.
are u tryin to dodge the question?.
Re: Who Are The Gentiles? Irrefutable Proof Modern-day Christianity Is False by MrPresident1: 12:51pm On Sep 05, 2014
EMILO2STAY: are u tryin to dodge the question?.
MrPresident1:

PS: I do believe that everyone can be saved.

Read well.
Re: Who Are The Gentiles? Irrefutable Proof Modern-day Christianity Is False by EMILO2STAY(m): 12:59pm On Sep 05, 2014
MrPresident1:

Read well.
answer the damn question
Re: Who Are The Gentiles? Irrefutable Proof Modern-day Christianity Is False by MrPresident1: 1:08pm On Sep 05, 2014
EMILO2STAY: answer the damn question

What is the question, can you please rephrase it?
Re: Who Are The Gentiles? Irrefutable Proof Modern-day Christianity Is False by EMILO2STAY(m): 1:35pm On Sep 05, 2014
MrPresident1:

What is the question, can you please rephrase it?
how come the gentiles are called uncircumcized?
Re: Who Are The Gentiles? Irrefutable Proof Modern-day Christianity Is False by MrPresident1: 1:46pm On Sep 05, 2014
Galatians 5:6
For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love.

Galatians 6:15-16
15 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature.
16 And as many as walk according to this rule, peace be on them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God.

Colossians 3:11-15
11 Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.
12 Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;
13 Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye.

The Israel of God is the Israel of the circumcision of the heart, and not of the flesh. Although the promise was initially given to Israel of the flesh, but in Christ, strangers and converts can now have access to these promises. This promises will only be fulfilled in their lives if they OBEY THE MOST HIGH GOD.

The promises are not for lawless people and people who teach such rubbish and coin it as 'Grace', it is for people who 'put on the bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering' these attributes which are the very nature of God. The obedient ones are the Israel of God, not the lawless ones.

To the Gentile;
Ephesians 2:12-15,19-22
12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;
21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:
22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

To lineage Israel;
Hebrews 8:8-12
8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.
10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

The return of Christ is the seal of the new covenant.
Re: Who Are The Gentiles? Irrefutable Proof Modern-day Christianity Is False by MrPresident1: 2:01pm On Sep 05, 2014
What does the LORD require of thee?

Micah 6:8
8 He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?

Zechariah 7:9-10
9 Thus speaketh the Lord of hosts, saying, Execute true judgment, and shew mercy and compassions every man to his brother:
10 And oppress not the widow, nor the fatherless, the stranger, nor the poor; and let none of you imagine evil against his brother in your heart.

Jeremiah 9:24
But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the Lord which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the Lord.

Zechariah8:16-17
16 These are the things that ye shall do; Speak ye every man the truth to his neighbour; execute the judgment of truth and peace in your gates:
17 And let none of you imagine evil in your hearts against his neighbour; and love no false oath: for all these are things that I hate, saith the Lord.

The completion of the law is to fear God (keeping His commands and statutes and judgements) and to depart from evil. James says these laws are not grievous. From scriptural references that we see above, are they grievous?

Goshen360 and Shdemidemi, stop preaching lawlessness masqueraded as 'Grace'.
Re: Who Are The Gentiles? Irrefutable Proof Modern-day Christianity Is False by EMILO2STAY(m): 8:25am On Sep 06, 2014
MrPresident1: Galatians 5:6
For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love.

Galatians 6:15-16
15 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature.
16 And as many as walk according to this rule, peace be on them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God.

Colossians 3:11-15
11 Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.
12 Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;
13 Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye.

The Israel of God is the Israel of the circumcision of the heart, and not of the flesh. Although the promise was initially given to Israel of the flesh, but in Christ, strangers and converts can now have access to these promises. This promises will only be fulfilled in their lives if they OBEY THE MOST HIGH GOD.

The promises are not for lawless people and people who teach such rubbish and coin it as 'Grace', it is for people who 'put on the bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering' these attributes which are the very nature of God. The obedient ones are the Israel of God, not the lawless ones.

To the Gentile;
Ephesians 2:12-15,19-22
12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;
21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:
22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

To lineage Israel;
Hebrews 8:8-12
8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.
10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

The return of Christ is the seal of the new covenant.
my dear if this is ur answer to my question, pls unfollow the thread cuz u know not what ur ranting about.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Interview With The Mother Whose Dead Child Came Back To Life / OPERATION OVERTAKE AND TAKEOVER / Difficulties, Contradictions And Problems In The Crucifixion Tale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.