Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Who Are The Gentiles? Irrefutable Proof Modern-day Christianity Is False - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Are The Gentiles? Irrefutable Proof Modern-day Christianity Is False (3573 Views)

Putting God First: Modern-Day Idolatry Among Christians Today / Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False / Modern Day Christianity - An Altar To Self Worship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The Gentiles? Irrefutable Proof Modern-day Christianity Is False by JesusisLord85: 11:29pm On Sep 10, 2014
shdemidemi:

Why refer me to a thread you could not defend when questions were asked...

Did Paul observe the law to be saved or did he become all things for all to save some?

Can you be saved by keeping the law, if you can show me in the bible, pls do.

If you can't, forbear and stop fooling yourself bro.

[color=#990000]Philippians 3:5 I was circumcised when I was eight days old. I am a pure-blooded citizen of Israel and a member of the tribe of Benjamin—a real Hebrew if there ever was one! I was a member of the Pharisees, who demand the strictest obedience to the Jewish law. 6 I was so zealous that I harshly persecuted the church. And as for righteousness, I obeyed the law without fault.

LMAO at the bolded. Now. Are those the words of Paul, or has someone added to the scripture? Pls help me, which version is that even?

We have warned you to stop quoting from the devils version. For did he not twist words when he tempted Eve.

If it were possible to take you even less seriously, I would.
Re: Who Are The Gentiles? Irrefutable Proof Modern-day Christianity Is False by JesusisLord85: 11:30pm On Sep 10, 2014
shdemidemi: [^^
Do we need infer anything with that portion of scripture.. It explains itself.

As for not rebutting your supposed precepts, I didn't, simply because every sentence will need to be addressed if I want to.

Oh, so the old testament is being misquoted? Wow. Coming from the one who has torn out the old testament from his bible. lol. Get out of here. You really do make me sick
Re: Who Are The Gentiles? Irrefutable Proof Modern-day Christianity Is False by shdemidemi(m): 11:49pm On Sep 10, 2014
JesusisLord85:

Oh, so the old testament is being misquoted? Wow. Coming from the one who has torn out the old testament from his bible. lol. Get out of here. You really do make me sick

grin grin

And who said the OT was misquoted?

Your problem is that of one using panadol for another man's headache. The Old Testament was not written for me to copy or practice but for information purpose.

Open your eyes
Re: Who Are The Gentiles? Irrefutable Proof Modern-day Christianity Is False by JesusisLord85: 11:50pm On Sep 10, 2014
shdemidemi:

grin grin

Your problem is that of one using panadol for another man's headache. The Old Testament was not written for me to copy or practice but for information purpose.

Open your eyes

hahah yes I saw what you wrote for MrPresident..

Written for you to learn from, but not to practice. I laughed. Sorry.
Re: Who Are The Gentiles? Irrefutable Proof Modern-day Christianity Is False by JesusisLord85: 11:52pm On Sep 10, 2014
shdemidemi:

grin grin

Open your eyes

Oh now its for FYI.

Previously is was for your learning.

I guess you realise now, it sounds silly to say something was written for you to learn, but not to practice.

Imagine going to school to read medicine, but with the attitude "it is just fyi" lmao
Re: Who Are The Gentiles? Irrefutable Proof Modern-day Christianity Is False by shdemidemi(m): 11:59pm On Sep 10, 2014
JesusisLord85:

Oh now its for FYI.

Previously is was for your learning.

I guess you realise now, it sounds silly to say something was written for you to learn, but not to practice.

Imagine going to school to read medicine, but with the attitude "it is just fyi" lmao

It is for learning and not for practice mr.

Put it this way, a year 1 student in the university does not just go study one module. He has a major and others are learned for information purpose and not for practice.

Gerrit?
Re: Who Are The Gentiles? Irrefutable Proof Modern-day Christianity Is False by JesusisLord85: 12:03am On Sep 11, 2014
shdemidemi:

It is for learning and not for practice mr.

Put it this way, a year 1 student in the university does not just go study one module. He has a major and others are learned for information purpose and not for practice.

Gerrit?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What an analogy.

Ok please its getting late, you ahem done well to entertain me. Only I would like to know your beliefs. so those two questions if you may. Please leave out your Paul quotes, especially from whichever version it is you are now using.
Re: Who Are The Gentiles? Irrefutable Proof Modern-day Christianity Is False by shdemidemi(m): 12:10am On Sep 11, 2014
JesusisLord85:

LMAO at the bolded. Now. Are those the words of Paul, or has someone added to the scripture? Pls help me, which version is that even?

We have warned you to stop quoting from the devils version. For did he not twist words when he tempted Eve.

If it were possible to take you even less seriously, I would.

Na version be the problem now- ou take King James Version
Philippians 3
5 Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee;

6 Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless.

7 But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.

8 Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,

9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

Is this version fine by you?
Re: Who Are The Gentiles? Irrefutable Proof Modern-day Christianity Is False by JesusisLord85: 12:14am On Sep 11, 2014
shdemidemi:

Na version be the problem now- ou take King James Version
Philippians 3
5 Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee;

6 Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless.

7 But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.

8 Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,

9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

Is this version fine by you?

Notice it does not have the same tone, or even implied meaning.

But yet, you fail to understand anything.

My friend, will you update me on your beliefs jare, surely you can tell that I don't take your epistle quotes seriously because you don't understand them. You can almost never quote precepts from the prophets.
Re: Who Are The Gentiles? Irrefutable Proof Modern-day Christianity Is False by shdemidemi(m): 12:27am On Sep 11, 2014
JesusisLord85:

Notice it does not have the same tone, or even implied meaning.

But yet, you fail to understand anything.

My friend, will you update me on your beliefs jare, surely you can tell that I don't take your epistle quotes seriously because you don't understand them. You can almost never quote precepts from the prophets.

Ok I guess, you shouldn't fool yourself anymore on this forum. It is now obvious you don't believe the scriptures in its totality. I can tell you plainly that you are not saved without the epistles.
Re: Who Are The Gentiles? Irrefutable Proof Modern-day Christianity Is False by JesusisLord85: 12:30am On Sep 11, 2014
shdemidemi:

Ok I guess, you shouldn't fool yourself anymore on this forum. It is now obvious you don't believe the scriptures in its totality. I can tell you plainly that you are not saved without the epistles.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

So what of those that believed in Yahshua, but died before Paul could put pen to paper?

So Salvation now commeth via Paul's letters. Have you run mad tonight?

But please, do go on. I am intrigued. I guess you are revealing your beliefs.

Thanks
Re: Who Are The Gentiles? Irrefutable Proof Modern-day Christianity Is False by shdemidemi(m): 12:36am On Sep 11, 2014
JesusisLord85:

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

So what of those that believed in Yahshua, but died before Paul could put pen to paper?

So Salvation now commeth via Paul's letters. Have you run mad tonight?

But please, do go on. I am intrigued. I guess you are revealing your beliefs.

Thanks

Your ignorance is legendary.

There was a gospel they had to believe to be saved before the advent of the Holy Spirit.

Jesus mandated the disciples to preach a gospel that 'He is the son of God'. That was all they needed before the gospel of the death, burial and resurrection of Christ.
Re: Who Are The Gentiles? Irrefutable Proof Modern-day Christianity Is False by JesusisLord85: 12:41am On Sep 11, 2014
shdemidemi:

Your ignorance is legendary.

There was a gospel they had to believe to be saved before the advent of the Holy Spirit.

Jesus mandated the disciples to preach a gospel that 'He is the son of God'. That was all they needed before the gospel of the death, burial and resurrection of Christ.

Lol So which spirit came upon David.

Psalms 51:11 Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.

Isaiah 63:10 But they rebelled, and vexed his holy Spirit: therefore he was turned to be their enemy, and he fought against them.

Isaiah 63:11 Then he remembered the days of old, Moses, and his people, saying, Where is he that brought them up out of the sea with the shepherd of his flock? where is he that put his holy Spirit within him?

Advent ke
Re: Who Are The Gentiles? Irrefutable Proof Modern-day Christianity Is False by shdemidemi(m): 12:59am On Sep 11, 2014
JesusisLord85:

Lol So which spirit came upon David.

Psalms 51:11 Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.

Isaiah 63:10 But they rebelled, and vexed his holy Spirit: therefore he was turned to be their enemy, and he fought against them.

Isaiah 63:11 Then he remembered the days of old, Moses, and his people, saying, Where is he that brought them up out of the sea with the shepherd of his flock? where is he that put his holy Spirit within him?

Advent ke

Did Jesus lie when He said He had to go for the Spirit to come?

We have always heard of the Spirit in the past as an enabler but it never operated in the manner it does today. He comes and He leaves in the Old Testament, today, He lives permanently in all believer of the gospel.
Re: Who Are The Gentiles? Irrefutable Proof Modern-day Christianity Is False by JesusisLord85: 7:48am On Sep 11, 2014
shdemidemi:

Did Jesus lie when He said He had to go for the Spirit to come?

We have always heard of the Spirit in the past as an enabler but it never operated in the manner it does today. He comes and He leaves in the Old Testament, today, He lives permanently in all believer of the gospel.

Hmm so why did you say it like it was Just invented. My friend, this was prophesied so not like you telling me something here. Out you go..still waiting for the prophets to show us Yahshua or Paul coming to shoot down and condemn the commandments of the Most High. When you can do that, we can talk
Re: Who Are The Gentiles? Irrefutable Proof Modern-day Christianity Is False by shdemidemi(m): 9:24am On Sep 11, 2014
JesusisLord85:

Hmm so why did you say it like it was Just invented. My friend, this was prophesied so not like you telling me something here. Out you go..still waiting for the prophets to show us Yahshua or Paul coming to shoot down and condemn the commandments of the Most High. When you can do that, we can talk

And that is why Apostle Paul calls it a secret and a mystery hid in God all through the ages. Jesus called Paul, he gave him the message that encapsulate the power that leads to salvation to the circumcised Jews and the uncircumcised Greeks. Gerrit!
Colossians 1
25 Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God;

26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:
Re: Who Are The Gentiles? Irrefutable Proof Modern-day Christianity Is False by JesusisLord85: 6:49pm On Sep 11, 2014
shdemidemi:

And that is why Apostle Paul calls it a secret and a mystery hid in God all through the ages. Jesus called Paul, he gave him the message that encapsulate the power that leads to salvation to the circumcised Jews and the uncircumcised Greeks. Gerrit!
Colossians 1
25 Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God;

26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

Lmao. That is what you took away

Sorry for you
Re: Who Are The Gentiles? Irrefutable Proof Modern-day Christianity Is False by shdemidemi(m): 7:09pm On Sep 11, 2014
JesusisLord85:

Lmao. That is what you took away

Sorry for you

Communicate..
Re: Who Are The Gentiles? Irrefutable Proof Modern-day Christianity Is False by JesusisLord85: 7:33pm On Sep 11, 2014
shdemidemi:

Communicate..

I don't have your time. Preparing sermons of truth for those that are ready to hear and follow.

Your romans fumblings shall be addressed in time and in good order, so others might be edified.

In the mean time. Actually read the thread on the law not being done away with, read this one, and any others you desire. Grab your old testament and follow. Most enjoyable, the word of God.
Re: Who Are The Gentiles? Irrefutable Proof Modern-day Christianity Is False by shdemidemi(m): 7:36pm On Sep 11, 2014
JesusisLord85:

I don't have your time. Preparing sermons of truth for those that are ready to hear and follow.

Your romans fumblings shall be addressed in time and in good order, so others might be edified.

In the mean time. Actually read the thread on the law not being done away with, read this one, and any others you desire. Grab your old testament and follow. Most enjoyable, the word of God.

Hahaha...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. How Sapele Popular Prophet Allegedly Burnt Human Head On Alter During Service. / 56th Annual Rccg Convention. / Where Does God Lives Before The Creation Of The Heaven And The Earth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.