Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,324 members, 7,954,305 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:23 PM

Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo (16065 Views)

Trailer Falls In Agege Railway Crossing This Morning - Photos / An Unhappy Train Experience From Enugu Railway (photos) / Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo by gen2briz(m): 10:11am On Sep 03, 2014
Approved again
Re: Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo by Mayor21(m): 10:12am On Sep 03, 2014
Hope sa e go reach Ikom.
Re: Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo by tonyot(m): 10:13am On Sep 03, 2014
Our dear Presido is working.
I love ds man called GEJ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo by Truckpusher(m): 10:16am On Sep 03, 2014
priscaoge: *In Zebrudiah's voice* Phockphockman are u seeing what I saw?gringringrin
grin grin
Re: Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo by otokx(m): 10:18am On Sep 03, 2014
Future continuous tense as usual.
Re: Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo by VIPERVENOM(m): 10:21am On Sep 03, 2014

Re: Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo by obailala(m): 10:22am On Sep 03, 2014
Nigerians have to be the most irritatingly gullible humans on the planet... After several decades of our 'peculiar' leadership in this nation, I cannot understand why any sane person still jubilates when the government uses words like 'proposed'

2 Likes

Re: Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo by Seandeeds(m): 10:24am On Sep 03, 2014
It could be real this time. We just never know. Election is coming it just might be the game changer.
Re: Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo by chamboy(m): 10:24am On Sep 03, 2014
Nice GEJ u tried abeg make I no lie, but am sorry u still don't qualify for my vote.... sorry no vex

1 Like

Re: Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo by ayukdaboss(m): 10:25am On Sep 03, 2014
brownlord: Will comment when the first train leave Lagos to calamba
Exactly. See the comment of somebody sensible.

bakandow11: I grew up seeing my dad watching NTA network like he was gonna write exam the next day....stories like 6.7Billion Naira has been allocated for the Ngerian Agricultural Sector.....I'm 26yrs old up till date no changes.

Fellow Nairalanders lets see the train move first before we celebrate. Na only Fashola fit promise way i fit dey hope. YEYE PPLE dem BE.
Re: Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo by msmon(m): 10:28am On Sep 03, 2014
News emanating from the federal govt in recent times make me wander Y we have been stagnant in terms of economic and infrastural development. All this news seems to come when election is around the corner. God bless Nigeria!

Anyone here who knows Dugbe, Oyo state very well? I'm off there now and I need direction. Pls kindly contact me (check my signature for my bbm pin).
Re: Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo by lakesider(m): 10:36am On Sep 03, 2014
the only thing this government does is
1.foundation laying
2.award
3.planing
when will the government commission a reasonable project after 5years in office .?
before pple attack me , i am neither apc or pdp

2 Likes

Re: Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo by msmon(m): 10:40am On Sep 03, 2014
lakesider: i am neither apc or pdp

I'm neither APC nor PDP is the correct sentence!
Re: Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo by condralbede(m): 10:40am On Sep 03, 2014
GovWahala: Good development yet again. cheesy
GEJ is working, haters are making noise.
My Presido ride on, we the good citizens of Nigeria are solidly behind you.
GEJ till 2019.
GBAM

1 Like

Re: Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo by Israel5(m): 10:48am On Sep 03, 2014
Sincere9gerian: Why was this thread moved to general section? Why not politics or travel section? What is the connection?
at your age, you should know that general covers any sect of development

1 Like

Re: Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo by trustfund2014: 10:49am On Sep 03, 2014
Ok
Re: Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo by PhockPhockMan: 11:20am On Sep 03, 2014
priscaoge: *In Zebrudiah's voice* Phockphockman are u seeing what I saw?gringringrin
To God be the glory.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo by 100Cents: 11:21am On Sep 03, 2014
550 Megawatts railway line.

Are they electric speed trains ?
Re: Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo by PhockPhockMan: 11:28am On Sep 03, 2014
bakandow11: i grew up seeing ma dad watching NTA netwrk like he was gonna write exam d next day....stories like 6.7B naira as bin allocated for d nigerian agricultural sector.....am 26yr old up till date no changes. Fellow nairalanders let see d rain move first befre we celebrate. na only fashola fit promise way i fit dey hope.YEYE PPLE dem B.
That was before, we're now under the leadership of a God sent president.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo by PhockPhockMan: 11:37am On Sep 03, 2014
publicenemy: I hope the contract is completed in my generation.
I pray you will alive to witness the commissioning of the project by President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan in 2016.
Re: Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo by obailala(m): 11:58am On Sep 03, 2014
100Cents: 550 Megawatts railway line.

Are they electric speed trains ?
grin

Me sef I tire for the report... I can't say if the report is really about a cement plant or a 550mw power station or a 'proposed' railway line
Re: Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo by feedthenation(m): 12:08pm On Sep 03, 2014
It's all part of the yet-to-be-unfulfilled-election-promises.

How many times have this same project being approved?

What's the completion stage of the East-West Road, proposed road from Lagos to the far end of the South-South region?

1 Like

Re: Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo by nigerianvenom(m): 12:18pm On Sep 03, 2014
GEJ,the man of the people
what others couldnt achieved,he is achieving them with ease.i cant wait to see the entire south south been turn to a mini dubai.

i must vote for GEJ
Re: Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo by PhockPhockMan: 12:18pm On Sep 03, 2014
obailala: Nigerians have to be the most irritatingly gullible humans on the planet... After several decades of our 'peculiar' leadership in this nation, I cannot understand why any sane Nigerian would still jubilate when the government uses words like 'proposed'

All the laudable projects the president has done started with proposals or the with the word "proposed". Tell me, which thing do you do in this world without proposing it first? Anyway, as far as I'm concerned, Jonathan will deliver and commission the project in 2016.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo by PhockPhockMan: 12:23pm On Sep 03, 2014
lakesider: the only thing this government does is
1.foundation laying
2.award
3.planing
when will the government commission a reasonable project after 5years in office .?
before pple attack me , i am neither apc or pdp
Shaaarraaaaap, we know where you belong.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 03, 2014
obailala: grin

Me sef I tire for the report... I can't say if the report is really about a cement plant or a 550mw power station or a 'proposed' railway line
Na the lie be 550 Megawatts
Re: Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo by OchukoisBlack(m): 1:03pm On Sep 03, 2014
I'm not believing anything from these folks till I see it with my korokoro eyes and feel it with my hands. That's how I was excited yesterday morning that I was going to ride in a new train from Lagos to Ilorin cos I saw Sambo on tv commission new kini some months ago only to be blessed with same old garbage I rode in last year with an increase in fare!
Re: Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo by oluwaKStar(m): 1:07pm On Sep 03, 2014
To b commissioned 2015....to be finished neva
Re: Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 03, 2014
This man has worked more than any Nigerian president I have seen ruling
Re: Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 03, 2014
sirjohnson: It doesnt make me like GEJ more
keep on disliking him, he may not be as smart as you want but he's doing what other Nigerian presidents could not do

1 Like

Re: Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo by thwarrior72: 1:18pm On Sep 03, 2014
GEJ till muhammed reincarnate tongue
Re: Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo by luvinhubby(m): 1:20pm On Sep 03, 2014
Where is barcanista to add this to the list of gej's achievements.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Update On Third Mainland Bridge Repairs (Week 16) / Major Traffic Jam Routes In Lagos / Did You Know Anyone That Regret Relocating To Canada? Advise Pls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.