Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,375 members, 7,954,521 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:05 PM

Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo (16066 Views)

Trailer Falls In Agege Railway Crossing This Morning - Photos / An Unhappy Train Experience From Enugu Railway (photos) / Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo by priscaoge(f): 10:26pm On Sep 03, 2014
ayukdaboss:
Lol. I'm happy we're in the country together. However it turns out we'll both face it for the next four years. smiley
Lmaocheesycheesy We have been surviving and we will survive it. But am promising u #FreshAir come 2015*Winks*gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo by LeStylo: 10:40pm On Sep 03, 2014
ayukdaboss:
When Fashola reduced the school fees of LASU, you PDP mongers took to the internet stating that it was propaganda ahead of 2015 elections.

Now you claim GEJ is working because a railway project has just been announced which we both sincerely know 'might' never be completed?

Talk about "political sentiments".

It will not be started you mean?
Re: Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo by ayukdaboss(m): 10:46pm On Sep 03, 2014
priscaoge:
Lmaocheesycheesy We have been surviving and we will survive it. But am promising u #FreshAir come 2015*Winks*gringrin
"Surviving"? It's good to know you've acknowledged that. Do you know how many projects have ended on paper and public announcements? It's not about sitting behind our smartphones and clamouring "GEJ till 1999" all over the internet. Do you also know that few of the working railway lines in the country were only renovated not newly constructed? Now we're talking about the construction of a new railway line from Lagos-Calabar? If you're sincere you should know what's up...Political propaganda which has an 80% probability of ending on paper simply because the South-South people have started becoming disgruntled....Reasons because we're not noticing anything different since our supposed "brother" is in the seat of affairs. Funny enough I live in Calabar, last month salaries were delayed for almost 2 weeks and it has been like that for quite some time now for a "South-South State". Major Federal roads here connecting Cross River and Akwa-Ibom State have been in deplorable conditions over the years causing so many accidents and things aren't getting any better in the so-called "South-South" states.

Anyways I only hope for the best for this Nation.
Re: Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo by ayukdaboss(m): 10:50pm On Sep 03, 2014
LeStylo:

It will not be started you mean?
I mean it's political propaganda as well.
Re: Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo by Amack(m): 11:34pm On Sep 03, 2014
Men I'm begining to like this man oga jona. The man is realy Working

1 Like

Re: Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo by HuJJC(m): 8:40am On Sep 04, 2014
Re: Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo by jeffizy(m): 8:48am On Sep 04, 2014
EbolaParasite:

Sholay!!!!. You are one old mordafacker son!! grin
The good times...lol
Yes I am. cheesy
Re: Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo by obailala(m): 11:53am On Sep 04, 2014
PhockPhockMan: All the laudable projects the president has done started with proposals or the with the word "proposed". Tell me, which thing do you do in this world without proposing it first? Anyway, as far as I'm concerned, Jonathan will deliver and commission the project in 2016.
Let it be completed first b4 I rejoice.. You are free to keep rejoicing just the same way we have always rejoiced at proposals to end NEPA blackouts since shagari days in 1983
Re: Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo by lharstborn(m): 11:39pm On Sep 04, 2014
"Lagos-Calabar" rail?... What about the "East-West road". We ain't hearing about that project again..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Update On Third Mainland Bridge Repairs (Week 16) / Major Traffic Jam Routes In Lagos / Did You Know Anyone That Regret Relocating To Canada? Advise Pls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.