Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,914 members, 7,838,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) (40715 Views)

Ooni Of Ife, Alaafin Of Oyo At Toolz & Tunde's Wedding / Nenny-b Of Hot FM Celebrates Birthday As Hon.tony Nwulu, Bigmo Put Up Appearance / Hmmmn ...uche Jombo Fully Endorse Desmond Elliot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by macof(m): 5:39pm On Sep 03, 2014
Alubosa: But wait o!!! 'dafvck is happening to this shithole called Nigeria? Some days ago the igbos converged far away Houston, USA for world igbo congress. Our movie stars left for New York for 2014 NEA 3days ago and now to add "injury to salt" a well recognized yoruba monarch left his kingdom for another....Shame! Shame!!! And Shame!!! This is ridiculous.... How can Nigeria move forward, when all of us are moving outwards ?

It's jst a pity.

2 Likes

Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by pablus: 6:29pm On Sep 03, 2014
i think he's making a global trip. wasn't he in South America (Brazil) last week? read it on NL. hope he visits the US!

what a stud!! 1 man, 1 wife for my generation o.

Teedol: I wonder why d Alaafin of Oyo has to celebrate his birthday in London. How about the Queen of England celebrating hers in Liberia... Colonial mentality at its peak.
Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by Ilaje44(m): 6:44pm On Sep 03, 2014
tobtap: iku baba yeye

Beeni: *k* baba yeye! Alase igbakeji Orisha. Ki ade pe lori, ki bata pe l'ese. Opa ashe yin ko ni kan o, baami.

Ase!
Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by honifome(m): 7:57pm On Sep 03, 2014
Those women can't be alaafin wives because they are not so young like that except olori folashade,perhaps some are his daughters.
Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by lekkie073(m): 8:45pm On Sep 03, 2014
Eneze1: why do they all look alike?
pancake tinz.....
Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by rubyparchment55(f): 8:56pm On Sep 03, 2014
Hello, first day here. If I may pipe in, it's not that the wives look alike, but they appear to be wearing the same makeup. Maybe they've got one tube of lipstick, one pot of powder, and have to share. grin

1 Like

Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by bigtt76(f): 9:03pm On Sep 03, 2014
Correct ...whitenicious at work grin
Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by IYANGBALI: 9:09pm On Sep 03, 2014
extremelygolden: And the wives somewhat looks alike.
all of them look like toys
Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by futajallon: 9:34pm On Sep 03, 2014
Valeree: where is the alafin of oyo?

is the one snapping them

1 Like

Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by susanbussy(f): 9:37pm On Sep 03, 2014
Hmmmm women have issues..... money can make people do crazy stuffs .....
ewwww.....expired sperms! Sio....
Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by zudozz: 11:14pm On Sep 03, 2014
Sometimes I pity women. d man go don make dem swear juju say if them sleep with anoda pryk make dem mad. dem keep them 4 hse dey carry dem dey go display 4 party.
Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by Waspy(m): 11:21pm On Sep 03, 2014
See beautiful ladies ....why I no dey jam dis kain ones nao angry angry angry God abeg ooo undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by manck: 12:18am On Sep 04, 2014
soun of ogbomosho, another town in oyo state, olu of ibadan, they are all of the same rank, there was never Oyo empire in the history of yoruba people..

Ilorin was under offa, that is why it never had an oba.. this is why Ilorin does not have an oba , go and ask old people in offa.

Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by musiwa94: 12:25am On Sep 04, 2014
f
Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by nijanigga: 2:22am On Sep 04, 2014
Alaafin of oyo is competing with president of south africa.
Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by stinggy(m): 6:17am On Sep 04, 2014
luckygirl02: Very funny @ four wives. Alaafin that marries every yr. Young girls don finish for oyo. unless u aint fair and ready to bleach
Lwkmd grin
Telme you're jealous tongue
Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by IYANGBALI: 6:26am On Sep 04, 2014
extremelygolden: And the wives somewhat looks alike.
all dem look like toys
Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by r231(m): 7:49am On Sep 04, 2014
IYANGBALI: all dem look like toys

Lol grin

Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by kayjasper(f): 8:12am On Sep 04, 2014
CoolHunk:
kayjasper you got anything to add?

Lol. Those ladies are not grandpa's only wives. Those are the four youngest oloris.

Of course the other much older oloris are in the palace tending to all the grandchildren and raising them to be worthy prince and princesses in the society.
Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by Etianwanokon: 9:35am On Sep 04, 2014
This is funny. Beautiful ladies opting to be second, third and fourth wives when they are young men to marry. Greed and lust for money

1 Like

Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by kokoA(m): 9:36am On Sep 04, 2014
Waspy: See beautiful ladies ....why I no dey jam dis kain ones nao angry angry angry God abeg ooo undecided lipsrsealed
Eyah.. So you've been dating ugly girls since 1900.. Worwor is contagious o, be warned!

1 Like

Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by musiwa94: 9:40am On Sep 04, 2014
cox
Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by stevecantrell: 11:06am On Sep 04, 2014
IYANGBALI: all of them look like toys

What else do you want my uncle to play with ?
Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by RICHIEBOI1(m): 12:40pm On Sep 04, 2014
More pics of the Alaafin and his wives celebrating his Birthday in UK.

Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by tfashina: 3:46pm On Sep 04, 2014
nawa oooooooo this baba self ko easy haba four looking goods wife @ a time how far he service themmmmmm
Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by sweetgala(m): 4:08pm On Sep 04, 2014
Alaafin , the guy dey try sha. His appetite seems insatiable .
I don't want to say much as I'm a decedent of Adesoji Aderemi and he had 17. I don't think my grandfather ever celebrated his birthday outside Ife from 1930 till 1980 when he died.
Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
kayjasper:

Lol. Those ladies are not grandpa's only wives. Those are the four youngest oloris.

Of course the other much older oloris are in the palace tending to all the grandchildren and raising them to be worthy prince and princesses in the society.
Wow! The palace sure sounds like a fun place to be. Never a dull moment I presume?
Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by kayjasper(f): 5:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
CoolHunk:
Wow! The palace sure sounds like a fun place to be. Never a dull moment I presume?

Always full of fun.

Like its a carnival everyday. Though there are life take bits of fights and arguments too but its a real feeling of unity and togetherness.

Hmm. Great memories growing up in that palace.
Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by didochilling(m): 5:45pm On Sep 04, 2014
Olajumokeibk: The Alaafin of Oyo Kingdom, Oba Lamidi Olayiwola Adeyemi II on Sunday, 31st of August, 2014 celebrated his 76th birthday in London with his four beautiful wives.

The Monach celebrated his birthday in a splendid way on sunday August 31st! The Monarch, his four fair wives and several family members jetted off to London to mark the event.

As expected it was a classy event with pomp & pagentry!

But these four wives ehn *lips sealed*

four of his wives. not his four wives. there are more
Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
kayjasper:

Always full of fun.

Like its a carnival everyday. Though there are life take bits of fights and arguments too but its a real feeling of unity and togetherness.

Hmm. Great memories growing up in that palace.
Hmm...like something out of a fairytale. I'm jealous. I really am.
Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by LADIbaba(m): 2:30am On Sep 05, 2014
loving the tattoo on Olori's left hand... very soji Oba...

1 Like

Re: Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) by uduokirika1(m): 3:48pm On Sep 05, 2014
RICHIEBOI1: More pics of the Alaafin and his wives celebrating his Birthday in UK.

if only we know how he acquires his harem of wives! The last time i checked it was acclaimed that The Alafin does not set eyes on beautiful(fair) lady without tasting her p.s*s.y! whether you are married or not! sometimes it ends in marriage or just a fling. That's why he changes them like agbada. I stand to be corrected or clearified on this assertions! Thank me later!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

20 Most Followed Nigerian Celebrities On Instagram (2017) - 9jaflaver / Blue Aiva Meets With Obi Cubana (Photo) / Throwback: Reekado Banks Before Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.