Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,164 members, 7,838,983 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Needs 200k For A Business Start -up - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Needs 200k For A Business Start -up (750 Views)

Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment / Need A Genuine Business/investment To Invest 200k For A 15%-20% Monthly Interest / Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Needs 200k For A Business Start -up by face5ivee: 9:28am On Sep 03, 2014
Hi nairalanders and good investors in the house or in any region of the country.
Am soliciting fund /funds to enable a business on ground works efficiently. Repayment is between 6-12months after starting.
Am a graduate of natural and applied Chemistry with a second class upper. Have my project management , health safety certification and several years experience in Post-ume,GCE,WAEC, and JAMB, Toefl and GRE class Tutoring programme

Currently am now in Sango Ota/Lagos state. Looking to establish over here.

This money will be invested in this programme, including conducting semminars on paint, soap,detergent,Dettol, Airfreshner and various cosmetics production, GCE,JAMb classes,post ume classes, Toefl and GRE registration and lots more. Which will be discussed if an interested investor contact me.

Plans ; I intend to rent a room apartment in any good environment and run few advertisment! Possibly start getting customers and with God, a positive out-come will be realized.

Please if intrested keep me inform @ ASAP
Re: Needs 200k For A Business Start -up by Ymodulus: 9:33am On Sep 03, 2014
O ti mu do go Ya ro (Dorogoyaro)
Like monkey tail (Monkey Tail, Monkey Tail)
(Caro)Ba mi wey Claro (Claro o Claro o)
I want to do sina today (Sina Today)

She say she cannot wait o
She say its getting late o
She say she wants to faint oo Haaaa
Story for the gods

Now she say Mo Ro Go (ro go)
O ti kan mi lapa oo
O ti kan mi leyin o
Story for the gods
The gods oh.
Re: Needs 200k For A Business Start -up by Mendo007(m): 9:41am On Sep 03, 2014
Ymodulus:

Story for the gods

O ti kan mi lapa oo
O ti kan mi leyin o
Story for the gods
The gods oh.
mumu
Re: Needs 200k For A Business Start -up by Mendo007(m): 9:43am On Sep 03, 2014
face5ivee: Hi nairalanders and good investors in the house or in any region of the country.
Am soliciting fund /funds to enable a business on ground works efficiently. Repayment is between 6-12months after starting.
Am a graduate of natural and applied Chemistry with a second class upper. Have my project management , health safety certification and several years experience in Post-ume,GCE,WAEC, and JAMB, Toefl and GRE class Tutoring programme

This money will be invested in this programme, including conducting semminars on paint, soap,detergent,Dettol, Airfreshner and various cosmetics production, GCE,JAMb classes,post ume classes, Toefl and GRE registration and lots more. Which will be discussed if an interested investor contact me.

Plans ; I intend to rent a room apartment in any good environment and run few advertisment! Possibly start getting customers and with God, a positive out-come will be realized.

I tot u wanted to even talk about small scale investment in agriculture because of you location
Re: Needs 200k For A Business Start -up by Ymodulus: 11:24am On Sep 03, 2014
Mendo007:
mumu

Hmmmmmm.

Story for the gods

O ti kan mi lapa oo
O ti kan mi leyin o
Story for the gods
The gods oh.
Re: Needs 200k For A Business Start -up by IdeaCashKid(m): 1:08pm On Sep 03, 2014
face5ivee: Hi nairalanders and good investors in the house or in any region of the country.

http:///n77lm4m
Goodluck.

(1) (Reply)

You Made Yourself Poor,Blame Not The Government! / Original Rugged 6A Inverter & Vehicle Battery Charger / Pressure On Liquidity As Banks Lose Public Sector Deposits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.