Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Owerri Is Beautiful Than Awka And Enugu, Umuahia. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Owerri Is Beautiful Than Awka And Enugu, Umuahia. (7053 Views)

Ghastly Accident Hits UNIZIK Awka Again - Check Photos / Photos From Fatal Accident Close To UNIZIK In Awka Area Of Anambra State / Ogbalaelu Spring Water In Abia. Pics Of Water Springing From Rocks In Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Owerri Is Beautiful Than Awka And Enugu, Umuahia. by vanbonattel: 9:42am On Sep 03, 2014
If only we have a good governor owerre will be paradise. But we already have fine environment before Rochas. True or false? grin cool

Re: Owerri Is Beautiful Than Awka And Enugu, Umuahia. by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 03, 2014
Ifa hear say Owerri fine pass Enugu!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri Is Beautiful Than Awka And Enugu, Umuahia. by Noneroone(m): 9:53am On Sep 03, 2014
Owerri-enjoying media hype since 1970.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri Is Beautiful Than Awka And Enugu, Umuahia. by Tallesty1(m): 10:01am On Sep 03, 2014
Where do you know in Enugwu(Enugu)?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri Is Beautiful Than Awka And Enugu, Umuahia. by RareDiamond: 10:34am On Sep 03, 2014
I KNOW SOME M0RON WOULD FALL TO THE TRICK OF THE OP TO CREATE UN-HEALTHY INTER STATE RIVALRY. IMO STATE IS A BEAUTIFUL AND HOSPITABLE PLACE TO BE JUST LIKE OTHER IGBO STATES.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Owerri Is Beautiful Than Awka And Enugu, Umuahia. by RayPsst(m): 10:36am On Sep 03, 2014
RareDiamond: I KNOW SOME M0RON WOULD FALL TO THE TRICK OF THE OP TO CREATE UN-HEALTHY INTER STATE RIVALRY. IMO STATE IS A BEAUTIFUL AND HOSPITABLE PLACE TO BE JUST LIKE OTHER IGBO STATES.
Dude, you're suffering from paranoia.

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Is Beautiful Than Awka And Enugu, Umuahia. by RareDiamond: 11:00am On Sep 03, 2014
Rapist:
Dude, you're suffering from paranoia.

I am NOT suffering from paranoia !!! DON'T QUOTE ME AGAIN YOU NEMATODE OF NO GENDER

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri Is Beautiful Than Awka And Enugu, Umuahia. by Psylas(m): 11:03am On Sep 03, 2014
Owerri is fun
Re: Owerri Is Beautiful Than Awka And Enugu, Umuahia. by RareDiamond: 11:04am On Sep 03, 2014
OWERRI

Re: Owerri Is Beautiful Than Awka And Enugu, Umuahia. by condralbede(m): 11:08am On Sep 03, 2014
RareDiamond:

I am NOT suffering from paranoia !!! DON'T QUOTE ME AGAIN YOU NEMATODE OF NO GENDER
Lolz.... U dey vex ooo.

1 Like

Re: Owerri Is Beautiful Than Awka And Enugu, Umuahia. by chinology: 11:15am On Sep 03, 2014
I don't know what you guys intends to achieve with this thread but whatever it is I will be here to see to it and will happily invade it when the e-war is clearly declared. Let no one cry wolf. Thank you all! cheesy

- Chino

1 Like

Re: Owerri Is Beautiful Than Awka And Enugu, Umuahia. by ketoprofen(m): 11:17am On Sep 03, 2014
viewing this thread chinology.
Biko, u and abagworo should abstain. thanks.
Re: Owerri Is Beautiful Than Awka And Enugu, Umuahia. by BlackTechnology: 11:17am On Sep 03, 2014
chinology: I don't know what you guys intends to achieve with this thread but whatever it is I will be here to see to it and invade it when the e-war is clearly declared. Thank you all!

- Chino

Supported

He wants to stir up civil war amongst Igbos

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Is Beautiful Than Awka And Enugu, Umuahia. by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 03, 2014
chinology: I don't know what you guys intends to achieve with this thread but whatever it is I will be here to see to it and invade it when the e-war is clearly declared. Thank you all!

- Chino
simply challenge him with pix.
Re: Owerri Is Beautiful Than Awka And Enugu, Umuahia. by mainheart(m): 11:20am On Sep 03, 2014
pikin where say him papa no go enjoy him mama, dat pikin no go enjoy him papa too

1 Like

Re: Owerri Is Beautiful Than Awka And Enugu, Umuahia. by asadike(f): 11:28am On Sep 03, 2014
op,igboland is beautiful. Moreova, i dont no wot u plan to achieve wit dis ur headline? Anyway, i wil b waitin nd watchin when d e-war begins.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri Is Beautiful Than Awka And Enugu, Umuahia. by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 03, 2014
Owerri (first position)
Enugu (second position)
Awka (third position)
Umuahia ( fourth position)
Abakaliki (fifth position)

Shaking my head for Awka...carrying third since 1960 AD grin

1 Like

Re: Owerri Is Beautiful Than Awka And Enugu, Umuahia. by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:39am On Sep 03, 2014
TribalEAST: simply challenge him with pix.

Stfu,fool...Why dont you open a thread about Ibadan slums let compare it to Lagos slums.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri Is Beautiful Than Awka And Enugu, Umuahia. by Iykopee(m): 11:44am On Sep 03, 2014
@OP, everywhere in igboland is beautiful we dont want comparison of any sort. Task ur governor to do more. Thanks.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri Is Beautiful Than Awka And Enugu, Umuahia. by backtosender: 11:47am On Sep 03, 2014
only 4 pixs
Re: Owerri Is Beautiful Than Awka And Enugu, Umuahia. by chinology: 11:48am On Sep 03, 2014
Stop the useless ranking..every part of Igboland is equally beautiful. The Op will soon get exactly what he is looking for..

[s]
Keneking: Owerri (first position)
Enugu (second position)
Awka (third position)
Umuahia ( fourth position)
Abakaliki (fifth position)

Shaking my head for Awka...carrying third since 1960 AD grin
[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri Is Beautiful Than Awka And Enugu, Umuahia. by Zonacom(m): 11:49am On Sep 03, 2014
chinology: I don't know what you guys intends to achieve with this thread but whatever it is I will be here to see to it and will happily invade it when the e-war is clearly declared. Let no one cry wolf. Thank you all! cheesy

- Chino
Pls chino nwannem don't fall into the fool's trap cos that is exactly what he wants. At least you are not jobless like him

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri Is Beautiful Than Awka And Enugu, Umuahia. by backtosender: 11:52am On Sep 03, 2014
Anambra roads

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri Is Beautiful Than Awka And Enugu, Umuahia. by thwarrior72: 11:52am On Sep 03, 2014
vanbonattel: If only we have a good governor owerre will be paradise. But we already have fine environment before Rochas. True or false? grin cool
Whatever induced u to creat this thread, should give the ability to withstand the storm that will follow it undecided....A child that vow that his mama will not sleep, will likewise not close his eyes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri Is Beautiful Than Awka And Enugu, Umuahia. by naijarates(m): 11:54am On Sep 03, 2014
cry cry
Re: Owerri Is Beautiful Than Awka And Enugu, Umuahia. by 100Cents: 11:54am On Sep 03, 2014
Enugu better pass Owerri. Enugu is very big.

Independence layout, New Heaven, GRA, Transekulu, New estates at Maryland and old Nike...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri Is Beautiful Than Awka And Enugu, Umuahia. by valicious1(m): 12:04pm On Sep 03, 2014
banega: Ifa hear say Owerri fine pass Enugu!!
I bet you wouldn't have said this four years ago( before the advent of the destructionist)
Re: Owerri Is Beautiful Than Awka And Enugu, Umuahia. by backtosender: 12:05pm On Sep 03, 2014
onitsha owerri road and the new odo road with bridge in anambra state

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri Is Beautiful Than Awka And Enugu, Umuahia. by backtosender: 12:09pm On Sep 03, 2014
onisha owerri rd from other angle

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri Is Beautiful Than Awka And Enugu, Umuahia. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 03, 2014
valicious1:
I bet you wouldn't have said this four years ago( before the advent of the destructionist)
Loolx.. grin Um! who is this so called destructionist?? Biko ¤ ¤
Re: Owerri Is Beautiful Than Awka And Enugu, Umuahia. by valicious1(m): 12:20pm On Sep 03, 2014
banega: Loolx.. grin Um! who is this so called destructionist?? Biko ¤ ¤
who doesn't know the no.1 chief destructionist and deceiver of the few gullible imo state masses ;;;;; mallam Rochas Ojorocha, former governor(soon to be) of imo state.

1 Like

Re: Owerri Is Beautiful Than Awka And Enugu, Umuahia. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 03, 2014
chinology: Stop the useless ranking..every part of Igboland is equally beautiful. The Op will soon get exactly what he is looking for..

[s][/s]

Nonsense comment angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

JAPA: 10 Easiest Countries Nigerians Can Get A Work Visa. / People Afraid of Flying: What Remedy? / Beautiful Cities Of Poland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.