Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

When Should Parents Let Teenagers Make Thier Own Decision? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Should Parents Let Teenagers Make Thier Own Decision? (531 Views)

When Should Parents Let Teenagers Make Their Own Decisions? / Should Parents Tell Their Kids How Much They Earn?? / Should Parents UnCloth In Presence Of Their Children? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Should Parents Let Teenagers Make Thier Own Decision? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 03, 2014
The teenage stage is
the most sensitive
stage of a
human and should be
handled with care. At
the
same time, we should
not be over-protective
on
them(teens). I guess
there is a particular
period
they should make
decision for
themselves, like
when it comes to sex,
dating and career.
When do
you think is the best
time to allow them
make
decisions for
themselves? I guess
this has nothing
to do with the age
restriction, i.e 18years?
Does it?
Re: When Should Parents Let Teenagers Make Thier Own Decision? by Unionised(m): 3:36pm On Sep 03, 2014
As soon as you RENT your own apartment...
Re: When Should Parents Let Teenagers Make Thier Own Decision? by ATSOMEH(f): 8:25pm On Sep 03, 2014
Unionised: As soon as you RENT your own apartment...

U are too much.
Op, when they stop being teenagers and can feed, house and cloth themselves.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Lands Dad In The Line Of The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea / Great Deals For Baby Mama's Check It Now....01 / Are You Familiar With The 7 Rings Of Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.