Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Is Shopping From Jumia Becoming Better Than Konga? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Shopping From Jumia Becoming Better Than Konga? (547 Views)

My Experience With Purchasing Items From Jumia / Free Airtime From Konga / Toni Eghosa-kruz Ewone | 15 Nuggets To Becoming Better Nigerians In 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Shopping From Jumia Becoming Better Than Konga? by eddyland: 2:52pm On Sep 03, 2014
Jumia and Konga are the two largest Nigerian online stores that sell almost all type of consumer products. I have been a perpetual shopper on both shops for two years now cos I always shop for myself and as well as shop for others here in Portharcourt.

At my earlier experiences, Konga has performed far better than Jumia. Then all items on Konga are free delivery without any additional shipping cost and delivery was quite prompt. In 3 to 4 days of order my items have arrived my door
steps and always intact with exactly what I ordered for.

Jumia on the other hand, my earlier experiences were not very rosy, infact exact opposite of what I described before. It takes them about two weeks to deliver most of my items and even when the items arrive, its either a diffenrent or lower version of what I odered for. Shipping cos was quite expensive, to the extent that they even charge up to 10k to ship some items.

But presenty, it seems the tide has changed and I have noticed great improvement on the side of Jumia and as if Konga are begining to backslide on quality of service delivery.

Now my recent shopping experiences on Konga has not being very good. Most things I ordered from them took 2 weeks for them to arrive unlike before. And the funy thing now with Konga is that even if you are shopping for a pack of match that is as light as feather they will still charge you N1500 delivery fee outside Lagos.

Then coming down to recent experiences with Jumia, it has been quite impressive, ranging from good customer relation service to lower shipping fees on lighter goods. And withing 4 days of order most of my items have arrived intact in the same manner which I ordered them.

This whole thing has now made me to say that Jumia is turning a new leaf while Konga is trying to be clumsy in terms of quality service delivery.

How about you, have you being shopping on both shops recently, let's hear your latest experiences

http://highteknology..com/2014/09/is-jumia-turning-new-leaf-and-konga.html
Re: Is Shopping From Jumia Becoming Better Than Konga? by bongolistik(m): 1:59pm On Sep 05, 2014
jumia is trying dis days sha. D two tims i hav recently shopd 4rm dem, dey delivered on time wit d exact tins dat I ordered for

(1) (Reply)

5 Things I Noticed During The Nigeria Vs Congo Match. / 15 Soldiers Get 4yrs Imprisonment For Refusing To Fight Boko haram / Ebola Crisis: Mali Confirms Firstinfection Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.