Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,142 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

5 Things I Noticed During The Nigeria Vs Congo Match. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 5 Things I Noticed During The Nigeria Vs Congo Match. (549 Views)

Shocking Thing I Noticed @ Nta Event Centre Benin City / Admin:a Dramatic Change I Noticed On My Profile. / 10 Things I Hate About You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Things I Noticed During The Nigeria Vs Congo Match. by mahyowah(m): 12:13am On Sep 07, 2014
Well I didn't really watch many part of the match due to power failure and I didn't bother to put on my Generator. however, the little time I spent I noticed 5 things which I would like to share and get others opinion.
1. The pitch was horrible; instead of green grass I was seeing brown. imagine! well it normal lack of maintenance in Nigeria.
2. The Supporters/Fans wore varieties of clothes to the match instead of green and white or better still the Super Eagles jersey. well I hope things change 1 day.
3. Our Super Eagles boys spent a lot of their time at the saloon. if you watch closely and carefully you'd notice that most of the boys had this funny hairstyle, Mohawk as it is fondly called. Maybe the barber used badluck clipper who knows? Just kidding!
4. Keshi was under pressure; we all know how keshi and the NFF were at loggerheads over his reappointment but we still do not know in details the circumstances behind their deal but to be sincere Keshi was under pressure probably because he wants to keep his job.
5. Sadly, i think the NFF palava played a role in this because the team looked disorganized and unbalanced.
I really hate politics in Naija, it a do or die affair as if it their father's property. Both d Giwa O & Maigari they should be taken off & then new and fresh professionals who are passionate, honest and accountable should be brought in.ll
Re: 5 Things I Noticed During The Nigeria Vs Congo Match. by coolest0(m): 12:55am On Sep 07, 2014
I watched the match, but please which color of jersey did Nigeria Wore?

(1) (Reply)

15 Soldiers Get 4yrs Imprisonment For Refusing To Fight Boko haram / Ebola Crisis: Mali Confirms Firstinfection Case / Army Arrests Six Senior Officers For Fleeing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.