Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,268 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Adamawa Gubernatorial Elections: APC Clears Seven Aspirants - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa Gubernatorial Elections: APC Clears Seven Aspirants (1213 Views)

April 11 Elections: APC Consolidates Position As Ruling Party / National Assembly Elections: APC Sweeps Senate / APC Clears Presidential Election In Gombe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adamawa Gubernatorial Elections: APC Clears Seven Aspirants by ShehuAba(m): 2:59pm On Sep 03, 2014
Leading opposition party, The All Progressives
Congress (APC) National Screening Committee
has cleared seven aspirants for the party
primaries ahead of the Adamawa Oct. 11
gubernatorial bye-election.

Chairman of the committee, Mr Oluwarotimi
Akeredolu, made this public when he briefed
newsmen in Yola on Tuesday.
Akeredolu, who is a senior advocate of Nigeria
(SAN), said the aspirants satisfied the
requirements laid down by the party to participate
in the primaries.

“Going by the guidelines of our party all the seven
aspirants screened had been cleared having
satisfied all the requirements contained in the
guidelines.
“We are now going to communicate the report to
the party headquarters in Abuja’’.

The aspirants include Alhaji Dahiru Bobbo, Mr
Yakubu Tsala, Mr Emmanuel Bello, Sen. Bindo
Jibrilla, Sen. Ahmed Barata, Alhaji Ibrahim
Mijinyawa and Mr Boss Mustafa.
The party primary is scheduled to hold on
September 7.

http://aitonline.tv/post-adamawa_governorship__apc_clears_seven_aspirants
Re: Adamawa Gubernatorial Elections: APC Clears Seven Aspirants by ShehuAba(m): 3:01pm On Sep 03, 2014
Yes, let the politicking begin.
APC is poised to take over Adamawa come October 11th.
SAI APC!!!
SAI CHANGE!!!

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Gubernatorial Elections: APC Clears Seven Aspirants by Unblockable: 3:40pm On Sep 03, 2014
I thought I saw here on Nairaland that APC has no one to field as their Governorship Candidate come Oct. 11th?! How come 7 people have now been screened?! PDP and their usual lies sha!

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa Gubernatorial Elections: APC Clears Seven Aspirants by egift(m): 3:49pm On Sep 03, 2014
PDP lying since 2010. Did they not tell us that APC will not be filing a candidate? With PDP, Seeing is Believing.

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa Gubernatorial Elections: APC Clears Seven Aspirants by M0GIDI: 5:08pm On Sep 03, 2014
Unblockable: I thought I saw here on Nairaland that APC has no one to field as their Governorship Candidate come Oct. 11th?! How come 7 people have now been screened?! PDP and their usual lies sha!

PDP loaned them 7 people, there's no one of note in APC Adamawa. Bros I think PDP are sometimes too generous.

#PDP loaning candidates to APC since 1919.#

3 Likes

Re: Adamawa Gubernatorial Elections: APC Clears Seven Aspirants by donmalcolm21(m): 7:22pm On Sep 03, 2014
I know that Atiku will make sure that his candidate Boss Mustapha emerge victorious in the party. APC truncating democratic ideals since inception.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Gubernatorial Elections: APC Clears Seven Aspirants by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 03, 2014
Mustapha ride on .....
Sai APC
Re: Adamawa Gubernatorial Elections: APC Clears Seven Aspirants by EdCure: 7:34pm On Sep 03, 2014
M0GIDI:

PDP loaned them 7 people, there's no one of note in APC Adamawa. Bros I think PDP are sometimes too generous.

#PDP loaning candidates to APC since 1919.#
You uninformed piece of work! Ignorance has eaten far deep into your brain and eyes.
Was your cankerworm pdp in existence in 1919? And where did pdp loan Ribadu from?

Work on not being A morön!

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Gubernatorial Elections: APC Clears Seven Aspirants by Brahms(m): 7:39pm On Sep 03, 2014
Fresh Air of Change is coming to Adamawa.
Re: Adamawa Gubernatorial Elections: APC Clears Seven Aspirants by silverprince413(m): 8:24pm On Sep 03, 2014
ShehuAba: Yes, let the politicking begin.
APC is poised to take over Adamawa come October 11th.
SAI APC!!!
SAI CHANGE!!!
see dis.. Janja weed apc supporter..

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Gubernatorial Elections: APC Clears Seven Aspirants by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 03, 2014
donmalcolm21: I know that Atiku will make sure that his candidate Boss Mustapha emerge victorious in the party. APC truncating democratic ideals since inception.

Some of you talk as though intelligence is alien to you......You think candidates just pop out from nowhere.....

If Atiku is 100% in control of the party in Adamawa owing to the displacement of Nyako,who do you think the delegates will vote for?
Re: Adamawa Gubernatorial Elections: APC Clears Seven Aspirants by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 03, 2014
Brahms: Fresh Air of Change is coming to Adamawa.
right,we heard ya,abokii.now go shame ur grass with ur cows...

(1) (Reply)

Fans Blast Kemi Olunloyo For Calling Herself GOD / Massive Tension In Mubi: Soldiers Flee As Boko Haram Invades / Major General M. BUHARI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.