Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Money Or Attention? Which Makes A Woman Happier? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Money Or Attention? Which Makes A Woman Happier? (3552 Views)

Reasons Why Bride Is Happier Than Groom During Wedding Ceremony / Were Our Forefathers Happier Than Today's Generations? / What Makes A Child An Ajebo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Money Or Attention? Which Makes A Woman Happier? by JEITO: 1:38pm On Sep 04, 2014
Contentment in marriage will make her happier...
Re: Money Or Attention? Which Makes A Woman Happier? by soonest(f): 2:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
crackhaus:
You know me before? undecided
I read your posts now. Well that was for laughs.
Re: Money Or Attention? Which Makes A Woman Happier? by crackhaus: 2:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
soonest:
I read your posts now. Well that was for laughs.
My reply was too (for laughs), hope I did not scare you? tongue
Re: Money Or Attention? Which Makes A Woman Happier? by cococandy(f): 3:01pm On Sep 04, 2014
Lol cheesy
crackhaus: They want both, depending on the phase they're in.

When a woman gets into a relationship, the honeymoon phase is all about attention...they feel an overwhelming surge of neediness and emotional vacuum which can only be satisfied by receiving constant attention.

When the honeymoon phase is over (the timing on this is unique to each woman), they start to seek out reasons on how and why they're so in love with the man involved.
At this point, a woman would subconsciously begin an evaluation of how well the man fits into her future...this evaluation will be based on compatibility, finance, and long term goals. At this point, they may still love the man, but at the same time would expect him to be able to cater for her/their basic needs (long term). I call this the reality phase.

If all the above phases are completed and somewhere along the line the man begins to give less and less attention to her probably due to over-familiarity or a busy schedule, the woman resets to default and starts needing attention again...and as such, the cycle repeats itself all over again.

A wise and intelligent man who intends on keeping his woman completely satisfied, must know exactly when and how to make her happy by recognizing the phase they're in as the relationship progresses.

So now that I've explained myself for no reason, I really hope this will be the last time I come across a topic on what women want between money and attention... angry
Re: Money Or Attention? Which Makes A Woman Happier? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 04, 2014
Give me the money

1 Like

Re: Money Or Attention? Which Makes A Woman Happier? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 04, 2014
jennykadry: Give me the money

sad sad sad sad sad sad
Please come back jor sneaking in and out is not fair

1 Like

Re: Money Or Attention? Which Makes A Woman Happier? by Godmystrength: 3:25pm On Sep 04, 2014
jennykadry: Give me the money
Please come back sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Money Or Attention? Which Makes A Woman Happier? by soonest(f): 3:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
crackhaus:
My reply was too (for laughs), hope I did not scare you? tongue
U did o. Lol
Re: Money Or Attention? Which Makes A Woman Happier? by crackhaus: 4:05pm On Sep 04, 2014
soonest:
U did o. Lol
grin

Wasn't my intention. smiley
Re: Money Or Attention? Which Makes A Woman Happier? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 04, 2014
I've been broke for like 2 days now and I'm definitely sad
All the attention in the universe right now will not make me cheesy
Thunder fire attention angry
Re: Money Or Attention? Which Makes A Woman Happier? by Godmystrength: 5:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
alutacontinua: I've been broke for like 2 days now and I'm definitely sad
All the attention in the universe right now will not make me cheesy
Thunder fire attention angry
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Money Or Attention? Which Makes A Woman Happier? by 5minsmadness: 6:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
Wait o

Are we talking about attention or erection?
Re: Money Or Attention? Which Makes A Woman Happier? by spicyhoney(f): 10:55pm On Sep 04, 2014
Both, you cant substitute one for the other. Lol!
Re: Money Or Attention? Which Makes A Woman Happier? by Godmystrength: 6:33am On Sep 05, 2014
5minsmadness: Wait o

Are we talking about attention or erection?
yes we are talking about Attention. lol

1 Like

Re: Money Or Attention? Which Makes A Woman Happier? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 10:36am On Sep 05, 2014
Make the money during the day.... but from 6pm... bring the attention home.

1 Like

Re: Money Or Attention? Which Makes A Woman Happier? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 06, 2014
@aisha2 and Godmystrength

kiss kiss
Re: Money Or Attention? Which Makes A Woman Happier? by SAMBARRY: 7:36pm On Sep 06, 2014
jennykadry: @aisha and Godmystrength

kiss kiss

jenifa baby. Where you disappear go? Nawa o.na so you go just disappear and reappear at will. Sho sha wa ok sha cheesy
Re: Money Or Attention? Which Makes A Woman Happier? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 06, 2014
SAMBARRY: jenifa baby. Where you disappear go? Nawa o.na so you go just disappear and reappear at will. Sho sha wa ok sha cheesy

Sambarry? E no go better for the person that caused this site to crash? cheesy. Oya who is behind the Sambarry ID?
Re: Money Or Attention? Which Makes A Woman Happier? by raumdeuter: 9:47pm On Sep 06, 2014
Give a woman attention without money and she would call you possesive

1 Like

Re: Money Or Attention? Which Makes A Woman Happier? by Nobody: 5:20am On Sep 07, 2014
See question o grin grin grin grin attention for what nah undecided I want money, and after money, I still want some more money wink
Re: Money Or Attention? Which Makes A Woman Happier? by EfemenaXY: 7:53pm On Sep 07, 2014
Money now. Attention later.
Re: Money Or Attention? Which Makes A Woman Happier? by Yemlizzy(f): 9:38pm On Sep 07, 2014
Hmmmm some comments here are so comical.
Re: Money Or Attention? Which Makes A Woman Happier? by Acidosis(m): 10:11pm On Sep 07, 2014
Money don't give happiness. Attention with the right person is the main thing.

1 Like

Re: Money Or Attention? Which Makes A Woman Happier? by diva90: 8:35am On Jan 04, 2017
Money! Even without attention, the comfort that money provides can substitute

(1) (2) (Reply)

Transgender Woman Sent Back To Male Prison Despite Appeal / Because Am Searching Abi / 13 Childhood Songs People Who Grew Up Ajebutter Will Never Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.