Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Nigerian Churches And Their Individual Madness Part 2: RCCG!! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Churches And Their Individual Madness Part 2: RCCG!! (2823 Views)

Nigerian Churches, Others Causing Increased Witchcraft Persecution In UK – Group / 8 false Teachings by Churches And The Biblical Truths Concerning them. / Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Churches And Their Individual Madness Part 2: RCCG!! by Dragonking: 11:59am On Sep 04, 2014
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Churches And Their Individual Madness Part 2: RCCG!! by Yooguyz: 12:03pm On Sep 04, 2014
pro2010:

You are acting like a BABATARD, or why should a well written amusing article on what is happening in Nigerian churches today upset you?
Ok since you are a REDEEMED as you usually say, here is something to laugh about.

https://www.nairaland.com/1884627/nigerian-churches-individual-madness-part

Do not be carried away by the authors sense of humor, he is absolutely on point!

Am not a Redeem member, but one thing I know for sure is that people tend to criticize and misinterpret what they know nothing. But be rest assured that no matter the criticisms, his results will always give evidence of the truth of the vision.
Re: Nigerian Churches And Their Individual Madness Part 2: RCCG!! by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 04, 2014
Well, that was one h of a read. But I'm indifferent, whatever rock their boats. Everyone need something/someone to believe in. If it's Baba, why not?
Re: Nigerian Churches And Their Individual Madness Part 2: RCCG!! by Yooguyz: 1:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
iyabodeh: Well, that was one h of a read. But I'm indifferent, whatever rock their boats. Everyone need something/someone to believe in. If it's Baba, why not?

Hi, I love your pix, except that I don't agree with what you wrote on it.
Re: Nigerian Churches And Their Individual Madness Part 2: RCCG!! by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2014
Oh! Why is that?

Yooguyz:

Hi, I love your pix, except that I don't agree with what you wrote on it.
Re: Nigerian Churches And Their Individual Madness Part 2: RCCG!! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 04, 2014
I get a sense that the OP is somewhat frustrated having failed to turn blind christian followers away from Daddy GO.

I think the mistake a lot of Atheist make is to think they are somehow responsible for society's betterment. this they seek to achieve by debunking and demeaning Religious Faiths. The same behavior people of religion are accused of . Why not take a cue from an Age Old Bible Quote.. "Let your light so shine before Men..." Live by example.. it has never hurt anyone.. leave the rest to the convictions of the unbeliever

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Churches And Their Individual Madness Part 2: RCCG!! by Yooguyz: 3:21pm On Sep 04, 2014
iyabodeh: Oh! Why is that?

Cos its not always true.
Re: Nigerian Churches And Their Individual Madness Part 2: RCCG!! by GSKing: 3:25pm On Sep 04, 2014
voltron: I get a sense that the OP is somewhat frustrated having failed to turn blind christian followers away from Daddy GO.

I think the mistake a lot of Atheist make is to think they are somehow responsible for society's betterment. this they seek to achieve by debunking and demeaning Religious Faiths. The same behavior people of religion are accused of . Why not take a cue from an Age Old Bible Quote.. "Let your light so shine before Men..." Live by example.. it has never hurt anyone.. leave the rest to the convictions of the unbeliever

Why not take this post of yours to NL Christians.

This post should be redirected to nl Christians.

What do you think atheists need bible quotes for?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Churches And Their Individual Madness Part 2: RCCG!! by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
Apatheist:
One word: Brainwashed!
[img]http://tctechcrunch2011.files./2012/09/brainwash.gif?w=316[/img]
hw fa i know you don't want God to exist but am sorry he does.you are just yet to know him.
Re: Nigerian Churches And Their Individual Madness Part 2: RCCG!! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 04, 2014
GSKing:

Why not take this post of yours to NL Christians.

This post should be redirected to NL Christians.

What do you think atheists need bible quotes for?

Therein lies the problem with your "typical" atheist. unable to separate the good from the bad. if someone says do unto yourself as you want others to do to you, how is it different that saying love your neighbor as yourself. the same attrition approach used by Religious folks to stereotype social behavior has found root in a seemingly unassuming atheist mind-space. what makes you different should be your ability to rise above the chaff and understand why people behave the way they do, not take every word as an attack on your sense of reasoning

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Churches And Their Individual Madness Part 2: RCCG!! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 04, 2014
voltron:
I think the mistake a lot of Atheist make is to think they are somehow responsible for society's betterment.
We are all responsible-- theists and atheists alike.
this they seek to achieve by debunking and demeaning Religious Faiths.
How else will we cure the totally brainwashed ones?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Churches And Their Individual Madness Part 2: RCCG!! by ladygogo: 11:11pm On Oct 25, 2014
lol @babatards grin

you for add papatards sef.

Zombies!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Churches And Their Individual Madness Part 2: RCCG!! by Rapmoney(m): 3:24am On Oct 26, 2014
Martian:

Nigeria, the rest of Africa and any country with a black majority are forever lost. It pains me to say this, but it seems there is this need in most black people to reject the earth in favor of one otherworldly fantasy or the other. In nigeria, you have half of the population who believe that a jew will come "rapture" them to some utopia and the other half are busy doing "a$$ up, face down" towards the east because they think the creator of the freaking universe had some special relationship with the Arabs. Meanwhile, the rest of the developed world continues to discover, create, innovate and grow.
Ebola afflicts Africans but the cure has to come from either U.S or Europe. The smart scientists in Africa that could work towards the eradication of malaria and ebola don't live in a conducive environment that promotes and encourages knowledge. Instead, corruption and religion march hand in hand to keep them in darkness. Praise Jesus, Insha allah!!!!
The populace that should yearn for something more are too busy praying to and propitiating one abursd notion of god or the other.

The older folks are definitely lost, the current generation are wallowing in the same ignorance and I'm damn sure they are passing their myopia and imbecilic beliefs to the kids. A microcosm of the average Nigerian/ Black mind can be seen here on nairaland. Pervasive ignorance and self righteous myopia galore. There's a thread on the front page of this site about scientists finding a body of water within the earth. True to their ignorant form, most of the commenters are writing asinine stuff and trying to relate the discovery to their jewish fairy tale. None of them wonder how come the west continues to thrive while Africa and the black diaspora continues to wait for Utopia.
These people are supposed to be the relatively smart ones, with access to the internet and knowledge, but they sound like transplants from the middle ages.

If average nigerians were introdduced to the ideas of Joseph Smith and Adam Smith. It wouldn't be surprising if Joseph smith's ideas prevailed 90% of the time.

Things will remain the same and most black people will be forever regressive until a substantial amount of us realize that the earth is all that there is. There is no heaven, no hell, no gods, no spirits, no ghosts. You have one life to live and make the most out of, and if you can't create your own heaven on earth, you are just a waste of space.
Jesus is not coming to save your black asses, allah is nothing but the ignorance of some arabs and the local gods are just as useless as the foreign ones.

The key to "heaven" is a thriving economy that lifts up most of the people. A society where laws and property are respected is what heaven is.
Heaven is reliable utilities, good roads and infrastructure, great institutions and smart people that realize that heaven is the progressive society that they create themselves.........................................................................here on earth.

Nice post...I have been patiently waiting for this! Nigeria; a fool is born every second. I pity those who still believe in some ancient, illogical, fallacious and shallow idea that there are places where people go called heaven and hellgrin The Scandinavians DO NOT pray as much as we do, yet they have some of the world's strongest economies. The death of humans mark their end! No hell, no heaven. If anyone feels that there is place beyond where there are big fresh fruits of all kinds, where you just stretch your hands and get them, where everything is blissful and perfect, he or she needs to get their head examined!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Churches And Their Individual Madness Part 2: RCCG!! by Oduduwaboy(m): 6:13am On Oct 26, 2014
Martian:

Nigeria, the rest of Africa and any country with a black majority are forever lost. It pains me to say this, but it seems there is this need in most black people to reject the earth in favor of one otherworldly fantasy or the other. In nigeria, you have half of the population who believe that a jew will come "rapture" them to some utopia and the other half are busy doing "a$$ up, face down" towards the east because they think the creator of the freaking universe had some special relationship with the Arabs. Meanwhile, the rest of the developed world continues to discover, create, innovate and grow.
Ebola afflicts Africans but the cure has to come from either U.S or Europe. The smart scientists in Africa that could work towards the eradication of malaria and ebola don't live in a conducive environment that promotes and encourages knowledge. Instead, corruption and religion march hand in hand to keep them in darkness. Praise Jesus, Insha allah!!!!
The populace that should yearn for something more are too busy praying to and propitiating one abursd notion of god or the other.

The older folks are definitely lost, the current generation are wallowing in the same ignorance and I'm damn sure they are passing their myopia and imbecilic beliefs to the kids. A microcosm of the average Nigerian/ Black mind can be seen here on nairaland. Pervasive ignorance and self righteous myopia galore. There's a thread on the front page of this site about scientists finding a body of water within the earth. True to their ignorant form, most of the commenters are writing asinine stuff and trying to relate the discovery to their jewish fairy tale. None of them wonder how come the west continues to thrive while Africa and the black diaspora continues to wait for Utopia.
These people are supposed to be the relatively smart ones, with access to the internet and knowledge, but they sound like transplants from the middle ages.

If average nigerians were introdduced to the ideas of Joseph Smith and Adam Smith. It wouldn't be surprising if Joseph smith's ideas prevailed 90% of the time.

Things will remain the same and most black people will be forever regressive until a substantial amount of us realize that the earth is all that there is. There is no heaven, no hell, no gods, no spirits, no ghosts. You have one life to live and make the most out of, and if you can't create your own heaven on earth, you are just a waste of space.
Jesus is not coming to save your black asses, allah is nothing but the ignorance of some arabs and the local gods are just as useless as the foreign ones.

The key to "heaven" is a thriving economy that lifts up most of the people. A society where laws and property are respected is what heaven is.
Heaven is reliable utilities, good roads and infrastructure, great institutions and smart people that realize that heaven is the progressive society that they create themselves.........................................................................here on earth.
This is just the plain truth but the blackman's religious mind will still ascribe this simple message to an imaginary devil. The blackman is truly lost!
Re: Nigerian Churches And Their Individual Madness Part 2: RCCG!! by Oduduwaboy(m): 6:28am On Oct 26, 2014
I remember one at redemption camp with possibly close to 500,000 sheeples. * in Babas voice*...' my Daddy has just healed somebody of a serious heart disease, if you are the one , come out now! ' . In no time i started seeing tens of people, then hundreds....and later up to 1000 people in front of baba . Do they all have heart disease ? No! So why could babas prophecy or divine knowledge not pick the one person he was talking about? i dont know. I later asked a more devout brother about these issues and he gave an answer that sought to teach me how SOMEBODY actually means MANY PEOPLE and so on and so forth. It was then i began to realize that my days among the sheeple were numbered.
Anyway, Baba is always right because he talks face to face with Yahweh!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Religion A Scam??? / My Advice For Atheist / A Peace Agreement Will Be Signed Between The Israelis And The Palestinians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.