Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

What is best method of transferring money to India? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What is best method of transferring money to India? (609 Views)

Transferring Money To China / The New Method Of Depositing Cash In Banks / Is It Just Me Or Has GTB Stopped Users From Transferring Money With Quickteller? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What is best method of transferring money to India? by schneid: 10:59pm On Sep 03, 2014
Hi business genuis,
I have to complete a business transaction by transferring money to india. Instead of the normal BIC and Routing No, i was given IFSC code by the supplier. We have been on this issue for a while now, my bank (GTB) seems not to understand. Pls, who has done business using this code before? Pls advice.
Thankx

(1) (Reply)

Phcn (nepa) Turns Umuahia South To Hell On Earth / Where Do I Get An Industrial Hand Mixer In Lagos(picture Within) / 2014 Snepco Livewire Nigeria Programme For Young Entrepreneurs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.