Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Armed Robbers Who Pray Before Every Operation - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Who Pray Before Every Operation (40137 Views)

‘I Defraud Victim N100,000 In Every Operation’: Fraudsters (pictured) / Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) / PIC: Robbers Who Cause Mild Accidents Before Disposing Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Who Pray Before Every Operation by Collynzo16: 9:20am On Sep 04, 2014
I haven't even read the story but I know they are from the South west - the capital of armed robbery and human parts rituals.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armed Robbers Who Pray Before Every Operation by Iamoilprince(m): 9:20am On Sep 04, 2014
Kirikiri awaits them!
Re: Armed Robbers Who Pray Before Every Operation by Elnino4ladies: 9:20am On Sep 04, 2014
Dem still get conscience small...
Re: Armed Robbers Who Pray Before Every Operation by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 04, 2014
The funny thing is how they distinguish between the innocent and the guilty....

So, the rich businessman,who was suffering when in his twenties, no babe,no money.....and thirty years later is rich by his own efforts ,and employs lots of people is guilty?

Nigerians!

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Who Pray Before Every Operation by rezzy: 9:21am On Sep 04, 2014
Pray indeed!

See their worwor faces

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Who Pray Before Every Operation by mistudreh(m): 9:22am On Sep 04, 2014
Baba dariji won nitori won ko month ohun ti won se.
Re: Armed Robbers Who Pray Before Every Operation by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 04, 2014
DaBozz: very hilarious....

Pray to who?.?
I guess they pray to Satan.
May Lucifer punish you for this blasphemy.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Who Pray Before Every Operation by Skynet247(m): 9:23am On Sep 04, 2014
Y
Re: Armed Robbers Who Pray Before Every Operation by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 04, 2014
Why are these robbers always ugly?

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Who Pray Before Every Operation by 100Cents: 9:25am On Sep 04, 2014
I open the thread and I saw.

EkO o ni baje o grin

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Who Pray Before Every Operation by qstar(m): 9:25am On Sep 04, 2014
Prayer is nothing but an expressed-wish to an imaginary deity.
Re: Armed Robbers Who Pray Before Every Operation by scarpa: 9:27am On Sep 04, 2014
Ha!!!!!!!! They are many naa!! Count the number of politicians we have in 9ja and u will get close to 90% of Robbers that prays before and after operations

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Who Pray Before Every Operation by gbadexy(m): 9:27am On Sep 04, 2014
2 of them were okada riders. One can then see what to expect with total ban on okada.
Re: Armed Robbers Who Pray Before Every Operation by nora544: 9:30am On Sep 04, 2014
I alwasy see pray, so it is normal that many nigerians are so brainwashed that they pray for all and Pastors will also take money from robbery for seed sowing, Adeboye is the best he give thiefs also a job as minister so he is not better than the goverment becouse both take the money from the poor and that is why nigeria is in this situation.

No prayer will help.

what will help is working and go on the streets and fight for the right goverment and stop enrich your fake pastors take this money and build jobs and fight against corrupt leaders also this could give more jobs.

this comes when people are poor and didnot have a future!

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Who Pray Before Every Operation by kweenshome(f): 9:31am On Sep 04, 2014
Lol...Babanla nonsense!
Re: Armed Robbers Who Pray Before Every Operation by goryorhal(m): 9:32am On Sep 04, 2014
Collynzo16: I haven't even read the story but I know they are from the South west - the capital of armed robbery and human parts rituals.

A 16 year old talking ... Your attention is needed in the kitchen ...
Re: Armed Robbers Who Pray Before Every Operation by helphelp: 9:32am On Sep 04, 2014
dont8: Question is, who do those guys pray to, God? Oh I remember, there is church of satan now!
Re: Armed Robbers Who Pray Before Every Operation by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 04, 2014
Moruf showing his talent since 50BC

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Who Pray Before Every Operation by Konjour(m): 9:35am On Sep 04, 2014
If it makes them sleep peacefully at night, criminals would manufacture any sort of excuse for

their crimes, be it poverty, frustration, the devil, joblessness etc but this really takes the biscuit.

Guess they'd also go to a church on Sunday, and give fake testimonies about the ways in which

God has been blessing them. Hope they get the appropriate jail sentences for being 'sinful

criminals'.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Who Pray Before Every Operation by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 04, 2014
Collynzo16: I haven't even read the story but I know they are from the South west - the capital of armed robbery and human parts rituals.
do u know that they are all nairalanders, saxywale n size38

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Who Pray Before Every Operation by laplace12(m): 9:36am On Sep 04, 2014
Nonsense Okah made gun sad

That one go fit kill person?
Re: Armed Robbers Who Pray Before Every Operation by helphelp: 9:36am On Sep 04, 2014
Why do we assume it's God they pray to?

Most of una too dey jump
Re: Armed Robbers Who Pray Before Every Operation by assana: 9:38am On Sep 04, 2014
Endtime tinz,existing since BC 25 undecided
Re: Armed Robbers Who Pray Before Every Operation by agrovick(m): 9:39am On Sep 04, 2014
Very funny
Re: Armed Robbers Who Pray Before Every Operation by JustCare: 9:39am On Sep 04, 2014
ayobase: it is such a deadly profession......prayer is crucial....nobody wanna die.......

"Oh God please see us through this operation. We promise not to kill anybody but to loot them only. We promise you 20% as tithe."

And the others chorus, "Amen" with guns raised in the air.

where are the human right organization?
hmmm I don't just like what you radiate! are you? ..
Re: Armed Robbers Who Pray Before Every Operation by Olaone1: 9:39am On Sep 04, 2014
It is a Nigerian thing.

Nigerians pray when preparing for exam malpractices, vote rigging.

Even when preparing to attend interviews at embassies, we pray; visit prayer mountains even though the info filled on the visa form NA BABANLA LIE oo (frowned upon going by the so-called 10 commandments).

That's how we serve God. Make una free us, biko grin grin

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Who Pray Before Every Operation by akorson5(m): 9:41am On Sep 04, 2014
even satan pray for soul
Re: Armed Robbers Who Pray Before Every Operation by akorson5(m): 9:41am On Sep 04, 2014
even satan pray for souls
Re: Armed Robbers Who Pray Before Every Operation by ziezy(m): 9:42am On Sep 04, 2014
Them dey watch 44mins wela b that ....lol
Re: Armed Robbers Who Pray Before Every Operation by reelup1: 9:43am On Sep 04, 2014
Iyana Iyesi is ota ,is an inhabitant of many Armed robbers,Sars,the Nigerian police station at onipanu,obasanjo,ota ,sango police command please take note,the area have been under the torments of these robbers ,they carried deadly operation in jackross area of Iyesi for complete one week without any police interruption,secret cults guys are also many in the area especially the eye cults guys,Indian hemp is smoked in the public,please security operatives of security,when you get to iyana Iyesi ,there Is a filling station called oyenurax move forward a bit the first street by the left you will find a transformer at the junction of the street just enter the street and walk down ,you will find a celestial church by the left ,just from that point look at you left side on the same street ,armed robbers den start from there,you will find them in numbers smoking Indian hemp in an abandon building,police do come to raid them and release them after parting some token,quite dangerous ,the cults guys do there meetings in the open ,the 4th street by the left along that Iyesi road ,the area bale palace is there ,you will find apple tress there ,Indian hemp smokers and hoodlums ,tout,cults guys do gather there, opposite the bale street is called Hollywood hotel street,on that street just walk down a bit the second street on the right ,just by the street ,there is a red container where one woman short a bit light in complexion sells paraga ,armed robbers and cults guys do gather there to meet as well,some of them are landlord child.this is an appeal to SARS,the Nigerian police ota command,CID to please check out all these places for the sake of peoples life and property.
Re: Armed Robbers Who Pray Before Every Operation by Tunneller: 9:44am On Sep 04, 2014
[u :Prl][s[/url]ub]d [/sub] undecided
Re: Armed Robbers Who Pray Before Every Operation by osystein(m): 9:46am On Sep 04, 2014
Muslims.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Kills His 3-Month Pregnant Wife, An RCCG Choir Mistress (Photos) / China Made Pistols Recovered As Gun Runner Is Arrested In A Hotel In Bayelsa.PIC / Nigerians Smuggling Bags Of Rice From Niger Republic With Motorcycles (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.