Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Armed Robbers Who Pray Before Every Operation - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Who Pray Before Every Operation (40138 Views)

‘I Defraud Victim N100,000 In Every Operation’: Fraudsters (pictured) / Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) / PIC: Robbers Who Cause Mild Accidents Before Disposing Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Who Pray Before Every Operation by pussypounder(m): 2:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
my dad wants me to stop posting on nairaland else hes gonna smash my head into the keyboaevfrhebpifvrinehvfrqkmwqkdmjwediefcrji

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Who Pray Before Every Operation by hisableplc(m): 2:47pm On Sep 04, 2014
They can still pray its not over until its over
Re: Armed Robbers Who Pray Before Every Operation by tallceejay(m): 3:20pm On Sep 04, 2014
QMark: 25k per operation? Broke robbers. Why risk spending half of ur life in prison for a 25k? And one of them left a panel beating work. My panel beater makes that from me in a day.

oh yeah! that rickety of urs ? D jallopy is still on d road ? undecided
Re: Armed Robbers Who Pray Before Every Operation by dont8(m): 3:20pm On Sep 04, 2014
Why do you reek in ignorance, Allah still means God, smh.
victorazy:

I think they pray to Alah cuz Abdulahi, Ismaila Moruf, Opeyemi Akinyemi can't pray to God. Is obvious Sarah Emmanuel is a christian but she was only a supplier.

Respect other peoples religion please.
PAGAN9JA:

THE CHURCH OF SATAN IS NONE OTHER THAN THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST !

THESE ROBBERS STEAL PEOPLE AND THEN PRAY TO THE ALL FORGIVING JEWISH DEITY CALLED jesuS!

Mentioning church doesn't mean I'm castigating Christians, ok.
ocheu: that they pray to God doesn't mean they are christian this one that u are mentioning church already
Re: Armed Robbers Who Pray Before Every Operation by saamebaba: 3:50pm On Sep 04, 2014
Airforce1: APC recruit

I can see you need Zmapp
Re: Armed Robbers Who Pray Before Every Operation by spencer069: 4:06pm On Sep 04, 2014
na wah o!
Re: Armed Robbers Who Pray Before Every Operation by QMark: 4:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
rudee007:

Ahn Ahn Mr oga! If your panel beater makes that from you everyday, it's either you're a dealer in accident vehicles or you're an aspiring F1 race professional undecided

Sharrraaaap! Your English teachers forgot to teach you that there is difference between "in a day" and "everyday".

ndidibabe: I guess you drive a Danfo Bus. I have only visited a panel beater once in my life time.

I am too busy to do online forum status battle. All I know is I can employ all the dozen sugar daddies you have and in addition to their salaries, pay them extra bonuses to buy the space between your legs as usual.

Besides, what is wrong with driving a danfo bus? At least it is better than 25k robbery.
Re: Armed Robbers Who Pray Before Every Operation by QMark: 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2014
tallceejay:

oh yeah! that rickety of urs ? D jallopy is still on d road ? undecided

At least it still moves me from point A to point B. I wish I had the right to call you a fool.
Re: Armed Robbers Who Pray Before Every Operation by Afribest(m): 4:43pm On Sep 04, 2014
Airforce1: APC recruit
this 1 as Apc mental prblm ppl help o'ooo
Re: Armed Robbers Who Pray Before Every Operation by bugzyberry(m): 4:55pm On Sep 04, 2014
Nothing is a surprise anymore
Re: Armed Robbers Who Pray Before Every Operation by Afribest(m): 4:55pm On Sep 04, 2014
M4gunners: But wait oh, women they get mind now oh sho.The only female among supplied them guns.
wat a man can do a woman can do it better ba!
Re: Armed Robbers Who Pray Before Every Operation by ndidibabe(f): 5:15pm On Sep 04, 2014
QMark:

Sharrraaaap! Your English teachers forgot to teach you that there is difference between "in a day" and "everyday".

I am too busy to do online forum status battle. All I know is I can employ all the dozen sugar daddies you have and in addition to their salaries, pay them extra bonuses to buy the space between your legs as usual.

Besides, what is wrong with driving a danfo bus? At least it is better than 25k robbery.

Typical of a poor short Man. Always full of pride. Empty barrel....
Re: Armed Robbers Who Pray Before Every Operation by hardbody: 6:38pm On Sep 04, 2014
bercarray: and they come back successfully each time they do? Well i tnk God is jst saving them maib they'll change bt since they dn't e don catch dm. Cos i blve they do pray ds tym,bt theyve rech climax

May he catch these politifcians stealing us dry in Jesus name.....

In the mighty name of Jesus......not just these guys making paltry 25k per operation
Re: Armed Robbers Who Pray Before Every Operation by uc97: 7:35pm On Sep 04, 2014
They should face firing sward chikina
Re: Armed Robbers Who Pray Before Every Operation by QMark: 7:36pm On Sep 04, 2014
ndidibabe: Typical of a poor short Man. Always full of pride. Empty barrel....

Pride? Yes, that is how people with complex problems describe self-believe. Get help from Google & let me know when you have learnt the difference.
Re: Armed Robbers Who Pray Before Every Operation by endfx1(m): 7:38pm On Sep 04, 2014
Nigerian police? ........
Re: Armed Robbers Who Pray Before Every Operation by samally: 8:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
The money they make on there normal jobs is not okay to cater for there needs!!!

Oh God of mercy...they even forgot that thousands of people are out there looking at them like god in there various working workshop
But,due to there greediness and lack of contented act of life they decide to follow and hard and quickest way to make money and riches..

May God almighty forgive them..That's if they were able to make it out of prison alive..But, in my own country case Nigeria noting is impossible.

May God deliver us in this country!!!
Re: Armed Robbers Who Pray Before Every Operation by Amadaz(m): 8:37pm On Sep 04, 2014
QMark: 25k per operation? Broke robbers. Why risk spending half of ur life in prison for a 25k? And one of them left a panel beating work. My panel beater makes that from me in a day.
are u suggesting you're rich or a mugu?
Re: Armed Robbers Who Pray Before Every Operation by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 04, 2014
Why did they beat the woman up and gave her black eyes while the men were spared
This is discrimination

E be like say na one mama born all of them

Re: Armed Robbers Who Pray Before Every Operation by Vincef(m): 8:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
tundabolt: Then he is no longer a suspect but a criminal, mbok.

Ikpa, who said they were suspect before. However, kneeling and praying wins the race.
Re: Armed Robbers Who Pray Before Every Operation by Vincef(m): 9:03pm On Sep 04, 2014
grin
Babymama1: Why did they beat the woman up and gave her black eyes while the men were spared
This is discrimination

E be like say na one mama born all of them

Women are more harden than men
Re: Armed Robbers Who Pray Before Every Operation by Praise5: 9:50pm On Sep 04, 2014
Arysexy:

That's the hypocrisy we have been fighting here, the thread is clean because the perpetrators are not igbo they would have started insulting igbos if they were igbos

Crime knows no tribe
Its so annoying bro! Evil is evil and shouldn't be judged by the tribe of the culprit. See as everywhere just dey calm *mtcheeeew* though this is how it should be.
If this is how issues are treated here, there will be no need for my complain.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Who Pray Before Every Operation by terzurum5(m): 10:20pm On Sep 04, 2014
#FoolsFoolingThemselvesSince1200BC#

Re: Armed Robbers Who Pray Before Every Operation by terzurum5(m): 10:30pm On Sep 04, 2014
#FoolsFoolingThemselvesSince100BC#

Re: Armed Robbers Who Pray Before Every Operation by bumtos(m): 10:43pm On Sep 04, 2014
Let them die in jail. God don answer their prayer be that.
Re: Armed Robbers Who Pray Before Every Operation by Fourwinds: 3:36pm On Sep 05, 2014
he is a lazy man. most of dem hardly focus during deir learning years. dey only think about d money dey will make and end as half bake apprentice
Re: Armed Robbers Who Pray Before Every Operation by Fourwinds: 3:44pm On Sep 05, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
May Lucifer punish you for this blasphemy.
dis man u don't show ur face again.?
Re: Armed Robbers Who Pray Before Every Operation by Fourwinds: 4:08pm On Sep 05, 2014
Olaone1: Our political leaders even take oaths on "holy" book. They swear on "holy" books

Beat that.
na true oooo.
Re: Armed Robbers Who Pray Before Every Operation by redsun(m): 1:32am On Sep 06, 2014
Why not? When politicians openly give thanks giving with their blood loots. Some even own churches and their pastoring crews like OBJ.
Re: Armed Robbers Who Pray Before Every Operation by oluwakeemi: 7:21am On Sep 06, 2014
Dey are d worst set of people on earth. Did I hear pray to God?I sure knw dey pray to demons nt God.
Re: Armed Robbers Who Pray Before Every Operation by GoodcasHMan: 9:35am On Sep 06, 2014
Anyway not all prayers were answered, for the prayers of a sinner is an abomination onto God.
Thank God that they are caught, many more are still there especially those on the top
Re: Armed Robbers Who Pray Before Every Operation by Bethmon: 2:03pm On Sep 06, 2014
prayer indeed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Kills His 3-Month Pregnant Wife, An RCCG Choir Mistress (Photos) / China Made Pistols Recovered As Gun Runner Is Arrested In A Hotel In Bayelsa.PIC / Nigerians Smuggling Bags Of Rice From Niger Republic With Motorcycles (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.