Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

The Descendants Of Noah: Our World Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Descendants Of Noah: Our World Today (3432 Views)

Are Black Africans The Descendants Of Ham? / Ewe/yoruba Are Descendants Of Jacob! / The Story Of Noah's Ark Is The Most Unbelievable Biblical Story Ever Told (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Descendants Of Noah: Our World Today by solotutu(m): 12:30am On Sep 04, 2014
Since the Flood recorded in the Holy Book, we are made to believe that all races came from the three sons of Noah [ Noe].

Little proof there is by all these races to deny this Biblical fact.

Let us see how the world came from these three men as Genesis chapter 10: 1-32 states......

SONS OF JAPHETH

His name means 'Enlargement, or extension'. This was true of him for his posterity spread all over the earth. He had 14 descendants, 7 sons and 7 grandsons.

1) Gomer-means 'completion' [ Gen 10:2-3; 1st Chro 1:5-6 ] : the progenitor of the ancient Galatians and Phrygians, from which came the natives of northern Europe known better as the Gauls and Celts, and in later times as the Germans, French, Welsh, Irish, Britons and various other Anglo-saxon races. These all came from the 3 sons of Gomer- Ashkenaz, Riphath and Torgarmah.

2) Magog-means 'increase' [10:2; 1 Chro 1:5] : He is the progenitor of the Scythians and Tartars. Whose descendants predominated modern Russia [ Ezek 38:2; 39:6 ; Rev 20:8]. Magog was also a general name of the country north of the Caucasus mountains which are between the Black and Caspian seas.

3) Madai-means 'middle' [ 10:2; 1 Chro 1:5] : He is the progenitor of the ancient Medes, Persians, and perhaps the Hindoos.

4) Javan-means 'supple or much'[10:2-4; 1 Chro 1:5-7 ] He is the progenitor of the Greeks, Italians, Spaniards, Portuguese and other nations through Elishah, Tarshish and Dodanim.. [Isa 66:19; Ezek 27:13, 19] Kittim is identified with Cyprus and Mediterranean coasts. [Num 24:24; Isa 23:1; Jer 2:10, Ezek 27:6; Dan 11:30].

5) Tubal-means 'production' [10:2; 1 Chro 1:5]: He is the progenitor of the Iberians, Georgians, Cappadocians, and other Asiatic and European races.

6) Meshech-means 'drawing out' [10:2 ;1 Chro 1:5]: the progenitor of the Muscovite tribes that now inhabit Russia.

7) Tiras-means 'desire of parents' [10:2; 1 Chro 1:5]: The progenitor of the Thracians and perhaps the Estrucans who migrated to Italy.

SONS OF HAM [Gen 10:6]
His name means 'warm'. The father of Africans.

1) Cush-means 'black' [ v6-12; 1 Chro 1:8-10; Isa 11:11]: the progenitor of various Ethiopian tribes that settled south of Egypt and also overan Arabia, Babylonia and India.

2) Mizraim-means 'fortresses' [v13-14; 1 Chro 1:8-11]: the progenitor of various Egyptian tribes. Mizraim means 'double or fortresses'. Tribes of double Egypt (lower and upper Egypt) called the land of Ham came from him [Psa 78:51; 105:23-27; 106:22]. The Philistines also came from Mizraim[v14].

3) Phut-means 'brow' [v 6; Ezek 27:10]: the progenitor of the Libyans and other tribes in northern Africa [Ezek 27:10; 30:5; 38:5; Jer 46:9; Nahum 3:9].

4) Canaan-means 'lowland' [v 6,15-19; 9:18-27; 1 Chro 1:8-13]: the progenitor of peoples that settled mainly in Palestine, Arabia, Tyre, Sidon and other parts of the land promised to Abraham.

SONS OF SHEM [10:22]
His name means 'name'. Through him the Messianic line was produced, mainly from Arphaxad

1) Elam-means 'high' [v 22; 1 Chro 1:17]: the progenitor of the Elamites who settled near the Persian Gulf [14:1,9; Isa 11:11; 21:2: 22:6; Jer 25:25; 49:34-39; Ezek 32:24; Dan 8:2].

2) Asshur-means 'level plain' [v 11, 22; 1 Chro 1:17]: the progenitors of the Assyrians [Num 24:22-24; Ezek 27:23; 32:22; Hos 14:3].

3) Arphaxad-means 'one that releases' [v 22]: the progenitor of the Israelites, Arabians, Edomites, Moabites, Ammonites, Ishmaelites, Midianites, and other tribes of Asia [ 11:10-32; 17:20; 25:1-18; 36:1-43].

4) Lud-means 'bending' [v 22]: the progenitor of the Lydians of Asia Minor and the Ludim of Chaldea and Persia.

5) Aram-means 'high' [v 22]: the progenitor of Aramaeans, later called Syrians.

This all shows clearly that God planned and purposed the origination of seperate races of various colors and distinct types after the flood. He further achieved this by scattering them with the division of the earth into islands and continents but only after the event at the Tower of Babel had taken place.

Expect more coming your way....... smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Descendants Of Noah: Our World Today by Weah96: 1:19am On Sep 04, 2014
How did the different races come into existence? Did Noah have black people in his family?

1 Like

Re: The Descendants Of Noah: Our World Today by Nobody: 2:17am On Sep 04, 2014
Weah96: How did the different races come into existence? Did Noah have black people in his family?
I think its the territorial climate,but where does west Africa particularly Nigeria fall
Re: The Descendants Of Noah: Our World Today by daveP(m): 2:32am On Sep 04, 2014
Guess dispersal, migration helped. The land of cush envelops present day Kenya, sudan,ethiopia. Till wars, and other factor reduced ethiopia to its present size. Cush was probably born black for his father to name him black. Hmm
Re: The Descendants Of Noah: Our World Today by BigBashiru: 2:56am On Sep 04, 2014
hmm
Re: The Descendants Of Noah: Our World Today by Weah96: 3:46am On Sep 04, 2014
sweetylicious: I think its the territorial climate,but where does west Africa particularly Nigeria fall

So the climate caused humans to develop melanin? Modern humans?

1 Like

Re: The Descendants Of Noah: Our World Today by JigsawKillah(m): 9:27am On Sep 04, 2014
What about Nigerians

and why are we black?
Re: The Descendants Of Noah: Our World Today by solotutu(m): 10:39pm On Sep 07, 2014
Weah96: How did the different races come into existence? Did Noah have black people in his family?
if we cant see that, maybe God did plan it so perfectly that the earth divided and thus we have different colour.(a good explanation)

we have blacks since 'africa moves from d centre of the map towards the equator and so...... Same for the indians and persians. That division was divine and we cant but see it as a better explanation for now. All from the same father, yet races discriminate. Devil must be smiling.
Re: The Descendants Of Noah: Our World Today by solotutu(m): 10:45pm On Sep 07, 2014
sweetylicious: I think its the territorial climate,but where does west Africa particularly Nigeria fall
dont forget migration is key here. All continents werent filled, they became occupied with time. Perhaps hundreds and thousands of years before they could be everywhere inhabitable.

Take Americas and Russia for example, till today some places are still uninhabitable. Guess the migration started from Egypt/Ethiopia till west Africa became occupied(they might be d luckiest, cos d land was 'blessed' )
We cant undermine the role the weather played also. Thus west Africans, congolese, guineans are darker than even the ethiopians. Truly the climate affected and it was evident at delivery of children also.
Re: The Descendants Of Noah: Our World Today by nnofaith: 11:09pm On Sep 07, 2014
Are you guys saying Noah divinely gave birth to Chinese, negro, ameri-indian children from one woman?!
Re: The Descendants Of Noah: Our World Today by Weah96: 11:33pm On Sep 07, 2014
solotutu: if we cant see that, maybe God did plan it so perfectly that the earth divided and thus we have different colour.(a good explanation)

we have blacks since 'africa moves from d centre of the map towards the equator and so...... Same for the indians and persians. That division was divine and we cant but see it as a better explanation for now. All from the same father, yet races discriminate. Devil must be smiling.

Are you saying that Homo sapiens sapiens with pale skin existed before the dark skinned ones like us?
Re: The Descendants Of Noah: Our World Today by solotutu(m): 2:10am On Sep 12, 2014
Weah96:

Are you saying that Homo sapiens sapiens with pale skin existed before the dark skinned ones like us?
for Ham to call his son 'Cush' meaning 'black' signifies something doesnt it. They named their sons after what they saw(skin color, special events)
very good examples are...

Eber calling his son Peleg- cos the earth divided in his days.

Abraham calling his son Isaac- cos he was truly a call for laughter.

Isaac call his sons Esau and Jacob respectively-cos esau was red,ruddy and jacob same.

Moses also is a good example.

So we have no option than to accept the fact that Cush was truly black-skinned. Besides he is the father of the Ethiopians(who were darked-skinned) so truly we have black-skinned fellows during biblical times no doubt.
Re: The Descendants Of Noah: Our World Today by solotutu(m): 2:12am On Sep 12, 2014
And yes cos Adam the 1st man was red, ruddy. His look defined his name. Definite God planned it that way.
Re: The Descendants Of Noah: Our World Today by arantess: 11:12am On Sep 12, 2014
solotutu:
Since the Flood recorded in the Holy Book, we are made to believe that all races came from the three sons of Noah [ Noe].

Little proof there is by all these races to deny this Biblical fact.

Let us see how the world came from these three men as Genesis chapter 10: 1-32 states......

SONS OF JAPHETH

His name means 'Enlargement, or extension'. This was true of him for his posterity spread all over the earth. He had 14 descendants, 7 sons and 7 grandsons.

1) Gomer-means 'completion' [ Gen 10:2-3; 1st Chro 1:5-6 ] : the progenitor of the ancient Galatians and Phrygians, from which came the natives of northern Europe known better as the Gauls and Celts, and in later times as the Germans, French, Welsh, Irish, Britons and various other Anglo-saxon races. These all came from the 3 sons of Gomer- Ashkenaz, Riphath and Torgarmah.

2) Magog-means 'increase' [10:2; 1 Chro 1:5] : He is the progenitor of the Scythians and Tartars. Whose descendants predominated modern Russia [ Ezek 38:2; 39:6 ; Rev 20:8]. Magog was also a general name of the country north of the Caucasus mountains which are between the Black and Caspian seas.

3) Madai-means 'middle' [ 10:2; 1 Chro 1:5] : He is the progenitor of the ancient Medes, Persians, and perhaps the Hindoos.

4) Javan-means 'supple or much'[10:2-4; 1 Chro 1:5-7 ] He is the progenitor of the Greeks, Italians, Spaniards, Portuguese and other nations through Elishah, Tarshish and Dodanim.. [Isa 66:19; Ezek 27:13, 19] Kittim is identified with Cyprus and Mediterranean coasts. [Num 24:24; Isa 23:1; Jer 2:10, Ezek 27:6; Dan 11:30].

5) Tubal-means 'production' [10:2; 1 Chro 1:5]: He is the progenitor of the Iberians, Georgians, Cappadocians, and other Asiatic and European races.

6) Meshech-means 'drawing out' [10:2 ;1 Chro 1:5]: the progenitor of the Muscovite tribes that now inhabit Russia.

7) Tiras-means 'desire of parents' [10:2; 1 Chro 1:5]: The progenitor of the Thracians and perhaps the Estrucans who migrated to Italy.

SONS OF HAM [Gen 10:6]
His name means 'warm'. The father of Africans.

1) Cush-means 'black' [ v6-12; 1 Chro 1:8-10; Isa 11:11]: the progenitor of various Ethiopian tribes that settled south of Egypt and also overan Arabia, Babylonia and India.

2) Mizraim-means 'fortresses' [v13-14; 1 Chro 1:8-11]: the progenitor of various Egyptian tribes. Mizraim means 'double or fortresses'. Tribes of double Egypt (lower and upper Egypt) called the land of Ham came from him [Psa 78:51; 105:23-27; 106:22]. The Philistines also came from Mizraim[v14].

3) Phut-means 'brow' [v 6; Ezek 27:10]: the progenitor of the Libyans and other tribes in northern Africa [Ezek 27:10; 30:5; 38:5; Jer 46:9; Nahum 3:9].

4) Canaan-means 'lowland' [v 6,15-19; 9:18-27; 1 Chro 1:8-13]: the progenitor of peoples that settled mainly in Palestine, Arabia, Tyre, Sidon and other parts of the land promised to Abraham.

SONS OF SHEM [10:22]
His name means 'name'. Through him the Messianic line was produced, mainly from Arphaxad

1) Elam-means 'high' [v 22; 1 Chro 1:17]: the progenitor of the Elamites who settled near the Persian Gulf [14:1,9; Isa 11:11; 21:2: 22:6; Jer 25:25; 49:34-39; Ezek 32:24; Dan 8:2].

2) Asshur-means 'level plain' [v 11, 22; 1 Chro 1:17]: the progenitors of the Assyrians [Num 24:22-24; Ezek 27:23; 32:22; Hos 14:3].

3) Arphaxad-means 'one that releases' [v 22]: the progenitor of the Israelites, Arabians, Edomites, Moabites, Ammonites, Ishmaelites, Midianites, and other tribes of Asia [ 11:10-32; 17:20; 25:1-18; 36:1-43].

4) Lud-means 'bending' [v 22]: the progenitor of the Lydians of Asia Minor and the Ludim of Chaldea and Persia.

5) Aram-means 'high' [v 22]: the progenitor of Aramaeans, later called Syrians.

This all shows clearly that God planned and purposed the origination of seperate races of various colors and distinct types after the flood. He further achieved this by scattering them with the division of the earth into islands and continents but only after the event at the Tower of Babel had taken place.

Expect more coming your way....... smiley
i thought HAM(khawm) in hebrew means black, hot and burnt....ancient israelites were black though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Descendants Of Noah: Our World Today by solotutu(m): 12:12pm On Sep 12, 2014
arantess: i thought HAM(khawm) in hebrew means black, hot and burnt....ancient israelites were black though
yes you are right. Its still in line altogether.
Re: The Descendants Of Noah: Our World Today by solotutu(m): 12:19pm On Sep 12, 2014
nnofaith: Are you guys saying Noah divinely gave birth to Chinese, negro, ameri-indian children from one woman?!
hmm! I never said Noah, i referred to the sons of Noah. These three men are the progenitors of all races we have today. If you accept the Migration and climatic condition theory, you will understand why races look the way they are today. And note the earth divided, d distance increase as centuries wore by. Thus its no surprise that until Sea navigations began. No one knew about indians, chinese etc.
Re: The Descendants Of Noah: Our World Today by arantess: 2:00pm On Sep 12, 2014
solotutu: hmm! I never said Noah, i referred to the sons of Noah. These three men are the progenitors of all races we have today. If you accept the Migration and climatic condition theory, you will understand why races look the way they are today. And note the earth divided, d distance increase as centuries wore by. Thus its no surprise that until Sea navigations began. No one knew about indians, chinese etc.
i saw somewhere that Abraham's native land is modern day Basra in Iraq....and to my suprise i found that native Basra indigenes are black like africans too....so who are these guys in modern day israel?
Re: The Descendants Of Noah: Our World Today by solotutu(m): 2:58pm On Sep 12, 2014
arantess: i saw somewhere that Abraham's native land is modern day Basra in Iraq....and to my suprise i found that native Basra indigenes are black like africans too....so who are these guys in modern day israel?
Abraham's native town-the Ur of the Chaldees is in present day Iraq.(ancient land of Mesopotamia) it was one of the most populated lands in 2nd millenium Bc, as it was home to the tower of Babel.

Its near the Euphrates. Thus ........

Well, we cant say he was born black. I doubt he was dark. Those in Ur(Mesopotamia) are still like white.

Re: The Descendants Of Noah: Our World Today by arantess: 5:01pm On Sep 12, 2014
solotutu: Abraham's native town-the Ur of the Chaldees is in present day Iraq.(ancient land of Mesopotamia) it was one of the most populated lands in 2nd millenium Bc, as it was home to the tower of Babel.

Its near the Euphrates. Thus ........

Well, we cant say he was born black. I doubt he was dark. Those in Ur(Mesopotamia) are still like white.
Abraham is the father of the Hebrew Israelite nation.
He was the first to be called Hebrew. (Genesis 14:13) He came from Ur of the Chaldeans, (Genesis 11:31) which is in the country of Iraq today.

Godfrey Higgins, a reliable English antiquary says, "The Chaldeans were originally Negroes".

Professor Rudolph Windsor is in total agreement with this, which he states in his very noteworthy book, FROM BABYLON TO TIMBUKTU. He writes, "The Chaldeans and the other People of that region were Jet black in their complexion."

The root word of Ur which is ORR means fire oven. The average temperatures in that region was 120 degrees. this is where the ancient Sumerian civilization began. The Sumerians called themselves "Saggig", which means "black headed ones", because they shaved their heads. The ancient Chaldeans were their cousins.

Abraham father Terah, was a relative of Nimrod. He was a merchant who sold idols in the city of Ur. It's a widely known fact that Nimrod was the son of Cush. Cush is the progenitor of the Nubians / Ethiopians, and the Nubians are a black skinned people. So, this means that Nimrod was also black. Abraham came from this part of the world, which in his day was overwhelmingly populated with black skinned people. This is not surprising because in that region the average temperature was 120 degrees. This means that the people in that part of the world had to have large amounts of melanin in their skin, which means they were very dark skinned.

Dr. Charles S. Finch III, M.D. says in his book Echoes of the Old Darkland, on pgs 5, & 32,
"We know from the fate of albinos all over Africa that unprotected skin (light skin) is subject to grotesque, disfiguring cancers that are soon fatal." "Melanin, the substance that gives the skin a dark brown or black pigment, by absorbing ultra violet radiation and scattering the ions produced, protects the skin from cancer".
So, for Abraham to have come from that part of the world, he had to have been very dark / black-skinned.

NOTE: I've recently got a revelation about the above fact. I have a 24 year old relative in the United States Army. He just fought in the Iraqi war, he was in Iraq around the area where Abraham was from. I spoke with him after he arrived home, he told me about the sights of the land. The first thing he spoke about was the heat, he says it’s 125 degrees average, he mention that some of the white soldiers were being burned so badly by the sun that they could hardly walk. He said they had to have special covering sometimes. But the thing that struck me, was he said "THE NATIVES OF THE LAND WERE SO BLACK THAT THEY LOOKED LIKE US (“AFRICAN AMERICANS”)". In fact he went on to say that He "THOUGHT THEY WERE US (African Americans)." The people from the Iraqi town of Basra are black skinned and look like "African Americans".
Re: The Descendants Of Noah: Our World Today by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 12, 2014
arantess: Abraham is the father of the Hebrew Israelite nation.
NOTE: I've recently got a revelation about the above fact. I have a 24 year old relative in the United States Army. He just fought in the Iraqi war, he was in Iraq around the area where Abraham was from. I spoke with him after he arrived home, he told me about the sights of the land. The first thing he spoke about was the heat, he says it’s 125 degrees average, he mention that some of the white soldiers were being burned so badly by the sun that they could hardly walk. He said they had to have special covering sometimes. But the thing that struck me, was he said "THE NATIVES OF THE LAND WERE SO BLACK THAT THEY LOOKED LIKE US (“AFRICAN AMERICANS”)". In fact he went on to say that He "THOUGHT THEY WERE US (African Americans)." The people from the Iraqi town of Basra are black skinned and look like "African Americans".

The bolded is the only truth in the cockamamy above.
Re: The Descendants Of Noah: Our World Today by daveP(m): 8:03pm On Sep 12, 2014
Nimrod ruled babel in Ur. Ur is in Iraq. Nimrod was a son to Cush. So he was coming back from Africa to rule Ur, and probably brought back the Chaldees along, thus we had blacks in Ur. Dont know, but Terah was thru shem, Nimrod thru ham. They grew up in Ur, or is it Haran? That might be my own way of seeing it. This is getting interesting....
Re: The Descendants Of Noah: Our World Today by solotutu(m): 2:00am On Sep 17, 2014
arantess: Abraham is the father of the Hebrew Israelite nation.
He was the first to be called Hebrew. (Genesis 14:13) He came from Ur of the Chaldeans, (Genesis 11:31) which is in the country of Iraq today.

Godfrey Higgins, a reliable English antiquary says, "The Chaldeans were originally Negroes".

Professor Rudolph Windsor is in total agreement with this, which he states in his very noteworthy book, FROM BABYLON TO TIMBUKTU. He writes, "The Chaldeans and the other People of that region were Jet black in their complexion."

The root word of Ur which is ORR means fire oven. The average temperatures in that region was 120 degrees. this is where the ancient Sumerian civilization began. The Sumerians called themselves "Saggig", which means "black headed ones", because they shaved their heads. The ancient Chaldeans were their cousins.

Abraham father Terah, was a relative of Nimrod. He was a merchant who sold idols in the city of Ur. It's a widely known fact that Nimrod was the son of Cush. Cush is the progenitor of the Nubians / Ethiopians, and the Nubians are a black skinned people. So, this means that Nimrod was also black. Abraham came from this part of the world, which in his day was overwhelmingly populated with black skinned people. This is not surprising because in that region the average temperature was 120 degrees. This means that the people in that part of the world had to have large amounts of melanin in their skin, which means they were very dark skinned.

Dr. Charles S. Finch III, M.D. says in his book Echoes of the Old Darkland, on pgs 5, & 32,
"We know from the fate of albinos all over Africa that unprotected skin (light skin) is subject to grotesque, disfiguring cancers that are soon fatal." "Melanin, the substance that gives the skin a dark brown or black pigment, by absorbing ultra violet radiation and scattering the ions produced, protects the skin from cancer".
So, for Abraham to have come from that part of the world, he had to have been very dark / black-skinned.

hmmm i see!
Re: The Descendants Of Noah: Our World Today by solotutu(m): 2:02am On Sep 17, 2014
Who remembers the prophecy about Japheth. We may not like its fufillment, but that's what prophecy is all about. It must be fufilled. Japheth=Europe

Re: The Descendants Of Noah: Our World Today by YAHUSHUAMessiah: 1:01pm On Dec 29, 2017
Haran later became the adopted birth place of Abraham because he had to flee Ur of the Chaldees to protect himself from Nimrod who wanted to murder him. 

Haran was the name of Abraham's oldest brother. Haran was killed in a fiery furnace where he was placed together with Abraham.This is why Abraham had to take Lot with him and look after him. When Abraham left Ur of the Chaldees so as to be protected from Nimrod who wanted him for murder, he left with his wife, Sarah, Terah (his father), Nahor (his older brother) and their children. Abraham had no children at the time. Noah was still alive at the time and he was in fact the one who instructed Terah to listen to his son and obey. Terah's life and his entire family's was in danger because of Abraham so they all had to leave Ur. During their travels, they settled in the Land of Haran to rest. They ended up staying there for longer than they should have. It was there in Haran that YAHUVEH/YAHWEH GOD Almighty who asked Abraham to get up and leave with his wife to the land where YAHUVEH GOD would show him. So he did. He obeyed. The name Haran was given to that town in memory of his brother Haran. This town became Abraham's new and adopted birth place. This is why he kept making reference to it in that way, for example when he was sending his Head Servant whose name was Eliezer to get Isaac a wife. It was the Land of Haran that Isaac and Rebecca sent Jacob for his own protection from Esau as well as to obtain a wife. It was there he met Laban who had two daughters. It was also there in Haran that Jacob ended up staying for 20 years. This place Haran is said to be found in Syria. Check out the following link for more information on this, if you please: https://yahushua-thechiefcornerstone.com/similarities-between-messiah-yahushua-and-abraham-the-father-of-nations/
Re: The Descendants Of Noah: Our World Today by YAHUSHUAMessiah: 1:10pm On Dec 29, 2017
Note that Nimrod's Kingdom expanded after the Tower of Babel event. Nimrod named his Kingdom Babylon.

Nimrod built the Tower of Babel as well as Nineveh.

Nimrod later became Ba-al/Bel/Ra, etc which is the sun-god that the pagans worship today. Sun-worship has infiltrated Christianity and all other religions so much all over the earth. it saddens YAHUVEH/YAHWEH GOD Almighty very much.

(1) (Reply)

The Miracle Fish In Nigeria River In Ekiti State / Ignominious Christ Embassy Church, Shameless Oyakhilome / C.C.T: God Is Not Wicked!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.