Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,691 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On His Wedding Day - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On His Wedding Day (2498 Views)

This Groom Can't Wait For His Wedding Night / Man Disappeared Just A Month To His Wedding (photo) / My Cousin Wants To Call Off His Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On His Wedding Day by Toonice(m): 6:20am On Sep 04, 2014
PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME and his wife Anita on their wedding day.

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On His Wedding Day by Unionised(m): 6:34am On Sep 04, 2014
Op, wey your own pishure on your wedding day?

Mind ya business...

Infact, make sure you are there when they sign the divorce papers so you can show us the pinshure....
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On His Wedding Day by lirusehn(m): 7:25am On Sep 04, 2014
awe No. Oh gone
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On His Wedding Day by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 04, 2014
enough of this pastor chris stories already . ever since this divorce saga started every section of the forum is filled with his stories. I don't know why some people are so attracted to bad stories. if the man host a 1 million man crusade in new york, no body will broadcast it like this.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On His Wedding Day by ATSOMEH(f): 8:49am On Sep 04, 2014
Abeg make una leave pastor chris and anita for me ohh, even if I no dey go their church that guy teaching na authentic, the way e live him life na btw him and him God.

(1) (Reply)

See Amazing Fathers With Kids Photos (must See) / Her Dad Is Sleeping With Her! Who Does She Tell? / April Fool Has Ruined My Relationship. Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.