Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Abia To Declare Manhunt For Fleeing Ebola Suspects . - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Abia To Declare Manhunt For Fleeing Ebola Suspects . (24121 Views)

Panic As America Quarantines 81 Ebola Suspects / Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) / Diplomat To Face Manslaughter Charges For Fleeing To Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia To Declare Manhunt For Fleeing Ebola Suspects . by LMAyedun(m): 3:52pm On Sep 04, 2014
QMark: "Ebola" is in 9 out of 10 news these days.
Re: Abia To Declare Manhunt For Fleeing Ebola Suspects . by juicydiceyjoe(m): 3:52pm On Sep 04, 2014
Abia already has too many problems...
Ebola please..
Re: Abia To Declare Manhunt For Fleeing Ebola Suspects . by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 04, 2014
djeezy: .

lol. Oga, quit booking space. grin
Re: Abia To Declare Manhunt For Fleeing Ebola Suspects . by cococandy(f): 3:52pm On Sep 04, 2014
Other states need to join in the manhunt too.
Before anyone who might be infected among them becomes infectious.
Re: Abia To Declare Manhunt For Fleeing Ebola Suspects . by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 04, 2014
kennaustine:
. grin
I catch una. Oya enter the hilux van... If you move, I shoot you. grin grin grin grin
Don4perfect, emeca and dcaliph... make una no think say una don escape ohh. I go get una. grin grin grin grin
Re: Abia To Declare Manhunt For Fleeing Ebola Suspects . by Seandeeds(m): 3:55pm On Sep 04, 2014
The manhunt should have been declared immediately they fled. That's what a government should have done.
Re: Abia To Declare Manhunt For Fleeing Ebola Suspects . by djeezy(m): 3:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
Logicalmindy:

lol. Oga, quit booking space. grin
Haha, chairman i hail o. I love the first page.
Re: Abia To Declare Manhunt For Fleeing Ebola Suspects . by iceberylin(m): 3:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
why would some1 want to spread dis virus
Re: Abia To Declare Manhunt For Fleeing Ebola Suspects . by ebolablast: 3:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
donnypool:

seun, i think say this site na to share ideas? abi na ideas be all this?
if I abuse u now I do bad thing?? person no fit keep space in order to type some thing?? abi na cos u no dey above me..dude park well
Re: Abia To Declare Manhunt For Fleeing Ebola Suspects . by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
Please publicise their pictures. they must submit to quarantine.
Re: Abia To Declare Manhunt For Fleeing Ebola Suspects . by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
donnypool... u are under arrest. How u come count me among the e-criminals? You no know say i be senior e-police officer for nairaland. LAST WARNING. grin grin grin
Re: Abia To Declare Manhunt For Fleeing Ebola Suspects . by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
djeezy: Haha, chairman i hail o. I love the first page.

lol. Sometimes, after they have finished booking space, they won't update it again. grin
Re: Abia To Declare Manhunt For Fleeing Ebola Suspects . by Nicepoker(m): 4:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
Bryan12: Space for sale
na oga seun be ur papa?
Re: Abia To Declare Manhunt For Fleeing Ebola Suspects . by Prosperuzor(m): 4:01pm On Sep 04, 2014
My state, Abia lack good leadership....

1 Like

Re: Abia To Declare Manhunt For Fleeing Ebola Suspects . by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 04, 2014
Seandeeds: The manhunt should have been declared immediately they fled. That's what a government should have done.
You are right- if it's a proactive government. What we have around here is a reactive one, too bad.

Other neighbouring states should join in the manhunt and not only Abia. Some of them might have gone beyond Abia. I hope they are quickly found and bundled back.
Re: Abia To Declare Manhunt For Fleeing Ebola Suspects . by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 04, 2014
Re: Abia To Declare Manhunt For Fleeing Ebola Suspects . by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 04, 2014
kennaustine:
. grin
I catch una. Oya enter the hilux van... If you move, I shoot you. grin grin grin grin

Abeg no vex, I no go do am again. Nanananana...........
Re: Abia To Declare Manhunt For Fleeing Ebola Suspects . by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 04, 2014
ebolablast:
if I abuse u now I do bad thing?? person no fit keep space in order to type some thing?? abi na cos u no dey above me..dude park well

after all those ranting na ban you go take cool off
Re: Abia To Declare Manhunt For Fleeing Ebola Suspects . by djeezy(m): 4:07pm On Sep 04, 2014
Logicalmindy:

lol. Sometimes, after they have finished booking space, they won't update it again. grin
Yes. I always update when i book. The ones that book and dont update booked when it wasn't on fp yet and perhaps didn't know it had.

2 Likes

Re: Abia To Declare Manhunt For Fleeing Ebola Suspects . by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 04, 2014
kennaustine: donnypool... u are under arrest. How u come count me among the e-criminals? You no know say i be senior e-police officer for nairaland. LAST WARNING. grin grin grin

omo you break the law, seun one of your E police do break the law o, nor worry to find am, i just hold am here, i don find am guilty, na for you to prosecute am remain
Re: Abia To Declare Manhunt For Fleeing Ebola Suspects . by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 04, 2014
But seriously we should stop making too much noise about Ebola,it is hurting our image internationally
Two days ago a guy asked where I was from I said Nigeria and he says I should be grateful to be in America and away from all the Ebola deaths.i quickly reminded him that Nigeria has only lost 6 people from Ebola out of the 150 million plus population
He was shocked to hear that
I also added that the flu kills 36k Americans annually and that compared to Ebola,the flu was a bigger scare
Let us stop all this propaganda
Yes Ebola is real but the risk and odds are very small
I am sick of hearing all this Ebola nonsense

Cholera will kill more people in Nigeria in one hour than Ebola will ever kill in 200 years
Many of you are carrying pathogens in your unwashed hands more likely to kill you and others than ebola
That food you are buying from a roadside vendor is likely to kill you from salmonella poisoning than Ebola could ever
Stop the nonsense !

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia To Declare Manhunt For Fleeing Ebola Suspects . by slap1(m): 4:16pm On Sep 04, 2014
How will you hunt them if they live at Ohanku, Obohia, Ngwa Road, Uratta, Port-Harcourt Road, etc? There are literally no roads to these places. I won't be surprised if they start arresting any sickly person. In Aba, anything goes.

Clueless Governor T.A Orji : leading in ghost mode since 1999

1 Like

Re: Abia To Declare Manhunt For Fleeing Ebola Suspects . by Frankenstein: 4:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
Make it a crime with capital punishment for anyone that tries to conceal the Ebola virus. Tough times call for tougher laws....remember, this was how it started in Liberia; locals hiding from quarantine officers and villages preventing health workers from taking sick people away.

To be forewarned is forearmed. Let's learn to be proactive!
Re: Abia To Declare Manhunt For Fleeing Ebola Suspects . by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 04, 2014
I don't even understand the rationale of finding and transporting a so called Ebola quarantine victim back to where he fled from
Why not have them quarantined at the new location
Why transport him in an enclosed space and risk other lives in the process if that is what they are hoping to prevent
Like the woman captured in Enugu ,why send her back to Lagos?,a 5 hour journey
Didn't she use transportation back to Lagos
If people are at risk why expose more people to risk?
Makes no sense to me

3 Likes

Re: Abia To Declare Manhunt For Fleeing Ebola Suspects . by Okijajuju1(m): 4:21pm On Sep 04, 2014
Who go hunt wetin?! grin

grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Abia To Declare Manhunt For Fleeing Ebola Suspects . by eminex(m): 4:22pm On Sep 04, 2014
fleeing ke?! :/ which is better, to submit self to be treated & a possible chance of surviving or to die while fleeing with d disease & thereby endangering others?.
Re: Abia To Declare Manhunt For Fleeing Ebola Suspects . by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 04, 2014
donnypool:

omo you break the law, seun one of your E police do break the law o, nor worry to find am, i just hold am here, i don find am guilty, na for you to prosecute am remain
Break which law
If i break the law, oya show me the particles.
Re: Abia To Declare Manhunt For Fleeing Ebola Suspects . by ogmask: 4:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
What a reckless statement from a health commissioner. I cant imagin that the commissioner is yet to put machinery in place to get the fleeing pple shuld they run to Abia. He hasnt even contacted his rivers counterpart. God help us. What a way to react to an emergency.

By now every nook and cranny shuld be prepared to handle ebola cases. Pple shuld be sensitised on the dangers of hiding. The govt shuld be sincere too, not like the Abia comm. Govt shuld for once put politics aside and address this issue with the sincerity and urgency it needs.

I am yet to see billboards sensitising pple about ebola. But there are mega boards advertising politicians everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Abia To Declare Manhunt For Fleeing Ebola Suspects . by hazyfm: 4:32pm On Sep 04, 2014
hahahahahahahaha
kennaustine:
. grin
Re: Abia To Declare Manhunt For Fleeing Ebola Suspects . by asala1: 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2014
Where are they running to? You cannot run away from what is in your body! If they like they could run to the end of the world, if they are afflicted Ebola will be waiting for them there. Better stay back and get treated.
Re: Abia To Declare Manhunt For Fleeing Ebola Suspects . by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 04, 2014
HOW I WISH EBOLA IS CORRUPTION.
SEE D PROACTIVENESS OF GOVERNMENT TOWARDS EBOLA...
HOW I WISH WE CAN SOURCE FOR POWER SUPPLY LIKE DIS....
SO EVEN T. A .ORJI CAN BE DIS PROACTIVE...?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Expecting A Girl Shares Touching Video After Losing Her Pregnancy / Should Ac And Sc Genotype Marry / Lagos Records 2 COVID-19 Deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.