Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,554 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! (49753 Views)

Former Isreali Prime Minister Invest In Ghana's Economy / Ghana Economy Is Falling Down And Lesson For Nigeria From 2014 / Usa Economy Is Falling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by Curlieweed: 1:04pm On Sep 04, 2014
Truckpusher: This is why I said on that last thread that you guys lack basic Economics knowledge.

Nigerians imports and sells almost everything in your country,your moronic Govt. increases the tax and the average trader goes home to increase the prices for goods and services and your hungry population pays the bill because they can't do without these goods and services.

So ,my friend tell me who pays the tax at last? undecided

I guess you know the answer grin grin

Not fair, bringing a gun to a knife fight. Our little GH cousin isn't keen on logic and economics, he is more interested in cute insults.

12 Likes

Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by Truckpusher(m): 1:15pm On Sep 04, 2014
Curlieweed:

Not fair, bringing a gun to a knife fight. Our little GH cousin isn't keen on logic and economics, he is more interested in cute insults.
That was me just being nice to one of our colonies you know. grin

5 Likes

Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by chinazaekperem1: 1:17pm On Sep 04, 2014
Curlieweed:

and the guy is very dry @ that.
Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by naijarates(m): 1:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
Airforce1: the way ghana economy is going down, they will soon discover oil grin
It is not funny, we have to pray for them instead of laughing at them.

9 Likes

Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 04, 2014
Wait, Which country is Ghana? Oh I remember thats Nigeria's backyard

17 Likes

Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by KiKatanga: 1:43pm On Sep 04, 2014
This is like watching two paraplegics having a Kung Fu fight.

6 Likes

Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by iamord(m): 3:19pm On Sep 04, 2014
Airforce1: the way ghana economy is going down, they will soon discover oil grin
I can see how cool it feels to you making fun of the country. Whereas you just made Yourself look dumb.. No one may tell u tho..and even if they discover oil and so?
Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by deeobserver209(m): 3:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
Doing business with IMF is risky. They are not our friends. We Africans better start using our brains and stop depending on western institutions for bailout. We are our own problems. Instead of inventing and creating smart ways to better our economies, we rather choose to depend on IMF for advice. It's important we realize our shortcomings and fashion a way forward.
For years the economic policies of IMF towards developing countries especially Africa had been that of Rear, Nurture and then Kill the Chicken strategy. They will help you alright. Give you all manner of loans and grants and even create more trading opportunities with developed countries, just like the EU west Africa trade pact Nigeria refused to sign. But as soon as the economy begins taking shape, another problem will emerge from nowhere. Before you say: Jack! Previous economic progress made earlier on would be on the verge of collapse. High prices, lose of jobs, poor manufacturing base, increasing poverty rate etc would then fill the air waves, especially the foreign media. By the time you wake up in the morning, the economy has crashed.
It's better African countries come together and solve their economic challenges rather than depend on IMF or World Bank.
What Africa need is solid Investment strategy to key sectors. Africa most start trading with each other irrespective of the similarities of goods.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by KiKatanga: 4:03pm On Sep 04, 2014
You both live in extremely poor pseudo-failed states. Stop throwing stones at each other.

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by Malawian(m): 4:04pm On Sep 04, 2014
when they were chasing igbos out of their shops to take over the business, dem think say na beans. we dey laugh. we dont want to see half of ghana in Nigeria next year o. i dont care about ecowas free movement.

5 Likes

Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by PetroDolla3: 4:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
Malawian: when they were chasing igbos out of their shops to take over the business, dem think say na beans. we dey laugh. we dont want to see half of ghana in Nigeria next year o. i dont care about ecowas free movement.
hahahaha you guys are simply pathetic! hahaha half of Ghana in nigeria? is that a joke? in nigeria where people eat from the dustbin? where life expectancy is 52 years? where 90% of the people don't have electricity? 90% of youths don't have jobs? where killing a human being is as easy as killing a chicken? where women are being trafficked abroad en masse into pr0stitution? hahahahahahaha your country is as joke! I won't even allow my dog to get any where close to that certified MUMU country grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by Simitrendy: 4:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
Like Seriously?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

ISIS Releases The Names And Picture Of The Sri Lankan Bombers / Politician burns Quran outside Turkiye Embassy in Stockholm. Arab World react / Woman Mails Her Pubic Hairs To Donald Trump Over His Vulgar Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.