Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Ikechukwu Uche Rubbishes Keshi Claim - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ikechukwu Uche Rubbishes Keshi Claim (28848 Views)

Emenike Rubbishes Story He Has Converted To Islam / Emmanuel Emenike Vs Ikechukwu Uche: Who Should Start For Nigeria ? / Keshi Resumes; Recalls Ikechukwu Uche For Remaining AFCON Qualifiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikechukwu Uche Rubbishes Keshi Claim by yorke1: 1:10pm On Sep 04, 2014
Osaze conflict with Keshi was worst than this. But at the end they settle. They will soon resolve their differences. Football unite the world.

If need be, Uche need to be begged to play for SuperEagle but as for Mikel, he need to beg before he get invited.
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Rubbishes Keshi Claim by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 04, 2014
Let the truth begin to unfold.
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Rubbishes Keshi Claim by viczing(m): 1:10pm On Sep 04, 2014
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Rubbishes Keshi Claim by Raymondfayowole(m): 1:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
Me knw say na keshi dey lie

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu Uche Rubbishes Keshi Claim by anishe(m): 1:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
They should shield their swords. What we want for Nigerian football is the best, not their personal ego.
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Rubbishes Keshi Claim by meek2stylee(m): 1:12pm On Sep 04, 2014
all this for him to be called back at 30 so dat he can bring disunity in S.E ,,,,,,,,,,,ik u r 30 so face ur club football and work on hw to improve ur scoring rate,,,,,,,,,14 is poor for a striker,,,,,,,,,,,Osaze was a cool guy and later changed and was droped and d team lifted AFC without him,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so can be replaced just as u were during d world cup,,,,,,,,,,,,only a villareal player and has won noting as a player apart from d nations cup others laboured for,,,,if u wia Mikel dat ha all d european medals and an olympic silver medal with a few personal awards playing for Chelsea and still Nigerians rain insults on him every minute buh still he answers d call of d nation,,,,,,,,,u will insult our president one day.GTH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikechukwu Uche Rubbishes Keshi Claim by Bishop1976: 1:12pm On Sep 04, 2014
Which one Kesh dey sef
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Rubbishes Keshi Claim by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 04, 2014
NaijaChild: HMmm..something is smelling angry

I can smell somtyn fishy..

u b rat?
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Rubbishes Keshi Claim by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 04, 2014
Make we hear word abeg.
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Rubbishes Keshi Claim by Iniotong(m): 1:13pm On Sep 04, 2014

Stop smelling the fish , start catching it grin

Stop smelling the fish , start catching it
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Rubbishes Keshi Claim by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 04, 2014

A smoked fish for that matter
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Rubbishes Keshi Claim by Galaxydon1(m): 1:16pm On Sep 04, 2014
uche dont mind that man, if you help him to qualifer for nations cup, he will still dump you;
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Rubbishes Keshi Claim by sparkleboy(m): 1:20pm On Sep 04, 2014
Ok. We hope he too is not lying
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Rubbishes Keshi Claim by igbsam(m): 1:20pm On Sep 04, 2014
Keshi wan use this guy qualify for nations cup again, then drop him from the main tournament.

Make keshi go sleep jare. He is being unfair to Ike Uche.

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu Uche Rubbishes Keshi Claim by room089: 1:21pm On Sep 04, 2014
Who do we believe on this matter?
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Rubbishes Keshi Claim by nickz(m): 1:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
we'll set up a comittee about this--SPORTS MINISTER
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Rubbishes Keshi Claim by condralbede(m): 1:25pm On Sep 04, 2014
seedord247:

Smoke fish or fried fish?
catfish
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Rubbishes Keshi Claim by harrysterol(m): 1:25pm On Sep 04, 2014
This is getting more serious than I though shocked

Re: Ikechukwu Uche Rubbishes Keshi Claim by legacyint: 1:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
9jahubcom: wahala
must we wash our dirty linen in public?if u ask me i would say coach stephen keshi lack the qualities of a good leader,he is neither here nor there.,.
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Rubbishes Keshi Claim by lukaino(m): 1:29pm On Sep 04, 2014
Keshi is too petty. His ego can be likened to the size of the sambisa forest.
His ability to effectively manage the different personalities within the team tells clearly if he is a good or bad coach.
So far, in my opinion, he is a bad manager and should improve on his people skills.

2 Likes

Re: Ikechukwu Uche Rubbishes Keshi Claim by Akainzo(m): 1:29pm On Sep 04, 2014
Sanchez01:
Nigeria international and Villarreal forward Ikechukwu Uche has denied claims by coach Stephen Keshi that he demanded for apology before honoring an invitation to play for the Super Eagles.
Keshi on Wednesday revealed the pint-sized player was not invited to be part of the African Nations Cup preparatory team to play Congo and South Africa because he wanted to be begged.

"He was supposed to be part of the team that is presently in camp but he said we must beg him first to play for Nigeria because he was left out of some competitions but I can’t beg anyone to play for Nigeria, impossible. That’s why he is not here,” said Keshi in a press release by Super Eagles media officer Ben Alaiya.

Source: http://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/4093/nigeria/2014/09/04/5083435/ikechukwu-uche-rubbishes-keshi-claim?ICID=HP_BN_2

Looking critically at Keshi's statement, some things become glaring.

a. At what point was Uche supposed to be part of the setup, since he was actually never invited?
b. Was it that Uche's name was on a list to be published? if it was, how did Uche get to know of the list?
c. Was it that Keshi showed the list to someone, who now told him what Uche wants?
d. If Someone had told Keshi that Uche wants to be begged, did Keshi confirm that Uche truly said that?

Since Keshi never claimed to have spoken to Uche, it implies that he was acting on hearsay and was probbaly looking to call a dog a bad name to hang it. Keshi needs to drop his ego.

7 Likes

Re: Ikechukwu Uche Rubbishes Keshi Claim by otunbakolawole(m): 1:30pm On Sep 04, 2014
Keshi has started again!!!

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu Uche Rubbishes Keshi Claim by Johniyke2flex(m): 1:38pm On Sep 04, 2014
The day we all realize dat 95 per cent of wat emanates from the Nigerian media, especially the internet, is false, then news like this won't elicit anybody's comment.
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Rubbishes Keshi Claim by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 04, 2014
Where did Uche said "You're a liar"??

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu Uche Rubbishes Keshi Claim by UnknownT: 1:45pm On Sep 04, 2014
Keshi can f**k off for all I care! IK is 30+, he would have been a good addition to d team during d world cup! So if he comes now, plays only qualifiers and retires, what need then! IK should just retire, Keshi and his arrogance. Keshi would have left when the ovation was high, when he saw that no country came for him, he made a uturn to d super eagles

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu Uche Rubbishes Keshi Claim by EugeneGee4(m): 1:48pm On Sep 04, 2014
Sanchez01:

"He was supposed to be part of the team that is presently in camp but he said we must beg him first to play for Nigeria because he was left out of some competitions but I can’t beg anyone to play for Nigeria, impossible. That’s why he is not here,” said Keshi in a press release by Super Eagles media officer Ben Alaiya.

Reacting to this accusation, the former Getafe player said he never demanded for any special treatment to play for his country.

"It's an honour to play for Nigeria. I don't expect to be begged or given special treatment. I'm available when/if considered for selection," Uche wrote via his Twitter handle.

Source: http://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/4093/nigeria/2014/09/04/5083435/ikechukwu-uche-rubbishes-keshi-claim?ICID=HP_BN_2

Keshi has always been like that, always on defending himself, if you don't know what to say you better shut up than quoting what the players didn't say, he made similar comment regarding Sunday Mba that he was not committed knowing fully well that he was delayed at the embassy, since then I started doubting keshi's comment. He should say the truth or better still shut up......

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu Uche Rubbishes Keshi Claim by mahyowah(m): 1:49pm On Sep 04, 2014
but I never saw d word 'liar' in ike uche's statement he only denied the claim.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tottenham Shamed, Ronaldo Creates History - A Review Of UCL's Matchday 2 / Photos Of Jude Ighalo And His Wife Of 6 Years / Odegbami: Samson Siasia Does Not Deserve To Be Abandoned NOW!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.