Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Which To Buy- Infinix Zero Versus Innjoo I2 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which To Buy- Infinix Zero Versus Innjoo I2 (6368 Views)

The Long Awaited Innjoo I2 Is Finally Here / Innjoo I2 Features & Image Reviews (pics) / Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which To Buy- Infinix Zero Versus Innjoo I2 by jendy36(m): 1:10pm On Sep 04, 2014
Which to buy- Infinix Zero versus Innjoo i2
I saw injoo i2 on jumia and infinix zero on konga. I need buying a phone but confused about which one to consider buying, i dont know if infinix zero is upgradable as innjoo i2 is upgradable. Your suggestions are welcomed pls. Thanks
Re: Which To Buy- Infinix Zero Versus Innjoo I2 by Nsonaso(m): 6:50pm On Sep 04, 2014
jendy36: Which to buy- Infinix Zero versus Innjoo i2
I saw injoo i2 on jumia and infinix zero on konga. I need buying a phone but confused about which one to consider buying, i dont know if infinix zero is upgradable as innjoo i2 is upgradable. Your suggestions are welcomed pls. Thanks

Go for infinix zero...

1 Like

Re: Which To Buy- Infinix Zero Versus Innjoo I2 by Boomboost(m): 7:25pm On Sep 04, 2014
Guy,get lazy,find more stupid questions to ask.
Don't use common sense.

1 Like

Re: Which To Buy- Infinix Zero Versus Innjoo I2 by Toniosparlet(m): 11:21pm On Sep 04, 2014
INFINIX ZERO!!

1 Like

Re: Which To Buy- Infinix Zero Versus Innjoo I2 by udemzyudex(m): 7:46am On Sep 05, 2014
Go for infinix,they have customer care center unlike Injoo.

2 Likes

Re: Which To Buy- Infinix Zero Versus Innjoo I2 by Collinz2(m): 10:04am On Sep 05, 2014
Whch kind phone be all this. If i was the ceo of google i wil stop some company 4rm making android os.
Re: Which To Buy- Infinix Zero Versus Innjoo I2 by kolanutt: 10:57am On Sep 05, 2014
For one, Infinix Zero have after sales service center all over Nigeria, Innjoo doesn’t.
Again, Infinix is a well known brand that already exist in Nigeria with good reputation, Innjoo is not even close to the likes of Infinix, Samsung and Nokia in Nigeria plus Infinix is designed in France and injoo is made...[where?]. LOL at ur question sef

1 Like

Re: Which To Buy- Infinix Zero Versus Innjoo I2 by dannyz(m): 11:52am On Sep 05, 2014
For me i wil ask u to go for innjoo.yes innjoo doesnt have customer care in nig,but if nt 4 d bricking stuff whch can be solved thru cwm backup,i wonder what i need customer care 4.d infinix mit beat innjoo in spec but one thing spoils it all.the battery is irremoveable and its poor.there are times smart phones might freeze it doesnt mata d brand,samsung,htc,lg etc n u have to remove the battery.now tel me if infinix zero freezes what will i do.i once use iphone so i know what im talking about.just going for weekend groove anyways.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which To Buy- Infinix Zero Versus Innjoo I2 by DealMogul(m): 11:56am On Sep 05, 2014
The Infinix Zero does pack a powerful array of specs that trump the Innjoo i1/i2 but hey that non-removable battery is a no-no for me...and on an android device for that matter!
Re: Which To Buy- Infinix Zero Versus Innjoo I2 by OlaksEinstein(m): 3:56pm On Sep 18, 2014
Cool one people!!! Get Innjoo i2 + Pouch + Handsfree for NGN20,500.00 only and Innjoo i1s + Pouch + Handsfree for NGN14,500.00, How cool? You wanna get this deal right? Please contact me.
Email: jolaks.einstein@yahoo.com
Phone: 08182664799
Re: Which To Buy- Infinix Zero Versus Innjoo I2 by Navyguy(m): 9:58pm On Sep 29, 2014
I prefer injoo bt wat if i hv a cracked screen or i need a major part 4 replacement? i love n wish to own this mobile call innjoo
Re: Which To Buy- Infinix Zero Versus Innjoo I2 by GSMArenaNG(m): 9:52pm On Nov 06, 2014
innjoo note now available, get N500 Instant Discount on ur purchase.
Talk to a Verified Jumia Sales Consultant.
Call 08112500111 or Whatsapp 08069278428
Re: Which To Buy- Infinix Zero Versus Innjoo I2 by Kayceo2010: 11:11am On Nov 09, 2014
If you want to contact jumia, just go to their website. Be careful of fraudsters posing here as jumia staff. For me Innjoo all the way.
Re: Which To Buy- Infinix Zero Versus Innjoo I2 by jidetay: 7:53pm On Nov 09, 2014
Not only does innjoo not have any customer care in nig, when I wrote my complaints on their facebook page twice, they deleted my posts instead of replying and telling me the way forward. There's evidently something very wrong with innjoo
Re: Which To Buy- Infinix Zero Versus Innjoo I2 by safas20(f): 6:53am On Nov 13, 2014
Infinix Hot will soon be in stock soon! With the great features! Keep calm!

Re: Which To Buy- Infinix Zero Versus Innjoo I2 by abdddone(m): 11:46pm On Nov 13, 2014
I just bought the innjoo i2s from jumia but it has no user manual, no airpiece and was also told that the pouch,extra battery and screen guard are sold separately.
pls guys,am curious to know if it is same with you.
Re: Which To Buy- Infinix Zero Versus Innjoo I2 by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 13, 2014
abdddone:
I just bought the innjoo i2s from jumia but it has no user manual, no airpiece and was also told that the pouch,extra battery and screen guard are sold separately.
pls guys,am curious to know if it is same with you.
yes,it comes with charger only and some manuals.. U buy accesories separately... Lol
Re: Which To Buy- Infinix Zero Versus Innjoo I2 by jayhk(m): 1:40am On Nov 14, 2014
get techno h6
Re: Which To Buy- Infinix Zero Versus Innjoo I2 by fancytboy: 3:03am On Nov 14, 2014
infinix Zero.. tested and trusted. try out the new version.... no complaints guarrateed
Re: Which To Buy- Infinix Zero Versus Innjoo I2 by abdddone(m): 7:37am On Nov 14, 2014
mrvocalprowess:
yes,it comes with charger only and some manuals.. U buy accesories separately... Lol

chai!!!
even earpiece?
Re: Which To Buy- Infinix Zero Versus Innjoo I2 by safas20(f): 12:23pm On Nov 14, 2014
Infinix hot just 12,900, so cool
Re: Which To Buy- Infinix Zero Versus Innjoo I2 by Swiftinfo: 11:55am On Dec 09, 2014
for anything in the world don't buy the infinix zero, the specs are sweet the speed is superb..... But.... The non removeable battery is hell... And the battery does not really last that long.... And the main reason why u shudn't buy this fone is the truth that it gets super hot.... Let me tell you how hot... It gets so hot u can iron your clothes with the fone... While i was using it... I remember it got so hot, the fone asked me to remove it's battery .... The temperature was way too high..... I bought the fone for N25000.... Sold it happily for N15k... Buy injoo then, based on your question..... Just passing...
Re: Which To Buy- Infinix Zero Versus Innjoo I2 by therealesttin(m): 12:13pm On Dec 09, 2014
Swiftinfo:
for anything in the world don't buy the infinix zero, the specs are sweet the speed is superb..... But.... The non removeable battery is hell... And the battery does not really last that long.... And the main reason why u shudn't buy this fone is the truth that it gets super hot.... Let me tell you how hot... It gets so hot u can iron your clothes with the fone... While i was using it... I remember it got so hot, the fone asked me to remove it's battery .... The temperature was way too high..... I bought the fone for N25000.... Sold it happily for N15k... Buy injoo then, based on your question..... Just passing...

bro u made a very bad move by disposing of the phone. the over heating problem has been solved through constant system updates, Infinix is very responsive when it comes to user complaints and suggestions. I cant believe you did away with the phone for just that reason, just ask the person u sold it to.
Injoo only gives u the phone and charger out of the box, u have to buy everything else separately.
Re: Which To Buy- Infinix Zero Versus Innjoo I2 by Swiftinfo: 2:50pm On Dec 09, 2014
therealesttin:

bro u made a very bad move by disposing of the phone. the over heating problem has been solved through constant system updates, Infinix is very responsive when it comes to user complaints and suggestions. I cant believe you did away with the phone for just that reason, just ask the person u sold it to.
Injoo only gives u the phone and charger out of the box, u have to buy everything else separately.
LOL.... The person I sold it to has destroyed it.... The phone carried too much stress for him... Though i'l tell others update theirs... Thanks anyway for the info
Re: Which To Buy- Infinix Zero Versus Innjoo I2 by DoroBen: 4:38pm On Dec 09, 2014
INJOOO.. no dull.. that phone is mad oh.. everyone saying removable battery and all.. do you know how many top phones that dont have removable batteries.. even my 2nd HTC ONE phone doesnt even have a removable battery
Re: Which To Buy- Infinix Zero Versus Innjoo I2 by safas20(f): 6:33pm On Dec 11, 2014
Infinix hot is now available, #12,900, pay on delivery, free delivery via Konga, whatsapp me : 08084097270 for order link and some gifts
Re: Which To Buy- Infinix Zero Versus Innjoo I2 by safas20(f): 12:17pm On Dec 27, 2014
Yea! Infinix Zero and Infinix hot now available!
I can help u order, infinix zero 24,900, infinix hot 13,400 pay on delivery, free delivery!
call or whatsapp Konga Online Sales rep to help u order
Re: Which To Buy- Infinix Zero Versus Innjoo I2 by MrsShodimu: 11:02am On Jan 02, 2015
Innjoo I2s jhor

1 Like

Re: Which To Buy- Infinix Zero Versus Innjoo I2 by safas20(f): 10:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
Infinix Hot now available, Yellow, red and black! 13,400 only, + #500 delivery within lagos and #1000 outside lagos.
hurry up now, whatsapp the online sales rep for Konga!
08084097270, whatsapp or call, you don't need to be afraid! its pay on delivery and 100% buyer protection guaranteed! with a year warranty and free 500mb monthly

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 4 Lite Problem / New Airtel 9GB Data Plan For Just N3500 / Opera Shake And Win: Earn A Free Cash Prize Like A Phone, Money & Airtime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.