Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,659 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Why Do Guys Ask Ladies For Money? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Why Do Guys Ask Ladies For Money? (4607 Views)

Seeking Female Female Partners, Bisexual And Bi-curious Ladies For Adult Fun. / White Men Are Intereted In Africa Ladies For Marriage. / I Need Sugar Mumies Or Older Ladies For Protected Fun Not Intrested In Ur Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Ask Ladies For Money? by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 05, 2014
OP I think u r used to giving guys money(from wat u said) nd dereby attract the wrong sort of guys( gold diggers) pls a guy who will beg for money is very easy to know it'll be written all ova him( don't ask me how). My advise watch out d kind of men u roll with, make sure dey r people who u know have legitimates jobs( not 419, yahoo boys, I have a dream boys nd sugarmummy finders). Thank u
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Ladies For Money? by olushowunm(m): 8:14am On Sep 05, 2014
Enahi: Why would you ask a lady you just met for money? I sincerely don't know much about this guy,he said he likes me o. Our 3rd time meeting,he was saying something about contacts in his phone and how he always deletes numbers of friends he feels are irrelevant to him. He also said if his friends can't help him with money when he needs it then he has no option but to delete the person's number from his phone,I was shocked and surprised about his statement and now advised him not to delete friends from his life because of money. The next few minutes this guy now asked me to lend him 20k and that he is broke,I was like in my mind so this is what he is up to. I told him the truth that I have that amount but I can't at the moment because I have stuffs to use money for. Guess what he is still begging through the phone and I told him no. My question is,why ask me for money? I know very little about this guy? Yes I could have given him the money,but I have learnt from my mistakes. I felt sorry for him but something inside of me tells me the guy is not straightforward. I hate when a guy ask me for money,I believe its lazy guys who do that.
. Benahi, very funny! You women are special case, you have eyes to see but you will still go into ditch! My number is still there, flash me with ur new number!
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Ladies For Money? by justrodney(m): 9:05am On Sep 05, 2014
Interesting ...let's switch lanes send us ur details simple.
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Ladies For Money? by Enahi(f): 6:13pm On Sep 05, 2014
justrodney: Interesting ...let's switch lanes send us ur details simple.
Huh?
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Ladies For Money? by 100Cents: 11:34am On Sep 15, 2014
Enahi: You are not serious,its not the first time a guy is asking me for money. Its what happened to me yesterday,so am not lying.

You are very stingy, no offense..
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Ladies For Money? by Enahi(f): 12:03pm On Sep 15, 2014
100Cents:

You are very stingy, no offense..
100cents o,do you want to join the list of my stalkers
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Ladies For Money? by 100Cents: 12:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
Enahi: 100cents o,do you want to join the list of my stalkers

Helping a broda with N20k is not too much nah.. lol.

Nah joke o..

Its a shameful act to me when a man becomes the beggar to the woman..
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Ladies For Money? by luvola(m): 12:20pm On Oct 16, 2014
Enahi:
Huh?
check your pm.
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Ladies For Money? by luvola(m): 12:22pm On Oct 16, 2014
Nothing will make me ask a lady for money. I will rather be contended with what I have than ask a lady money who at the end of the day will still use it to abuse me.. smh
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Ladies For Money? by Enahi(f): 5:31pm On Apr 24, 2015
luvola:
Nothing will make me ask a lady for money. I will rather be contended with what I have than ask a lady money who at the end of the day will still use it to abuse me.. smh
hi sorry I have been away from here for a long time. How are you
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Ladies For Money? by luvola(m): 5:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
Enahi:
hi sorry I have been away from here for a long time. How are you
cool .. smiles. . add me up on bbm. it been a while

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Lesbian Needed In Abeokuta / HOT Singles @ BeachRave,Oniru Private Beach (PICTURES!!): SATURDAY, JUNE 27 2009 / The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.