Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Travel To Guyana,air Route,transit Visa And Any Other Thing. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel To Guyana,air Route,transit Visa And Any Other Thing. (1061 Views)

Guyana - Telling It As It Is / Guyana Visa How Is It Obtain In Nigeria / Do I Need An Airport Transit Visa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel To Guyana,air Route,transit Visa And Any Other Thing. by dranniee: 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
Hello,people.
Please I am supposed to travel to Guyana by last week of September,I was told I could go through brazil,then get to Guyana,or go through the US or UK,but the problem is the transit visai don't know if it will be ready in time,and how long it will take,or even how easy it is for me to get this transit visa..
Please any Guyana traveller,anyone with experience on the transit visa should help me..
Thanks a lot..
Re: Travel To Guyana,air Route,transit Visa And Any Other Thing. by nifty: 7:53pm On Sep 04, 2014
guy GUYANA IS WORST THAN NIGERIA.....THEIR WHOLE COUNTRY BUDGET NO REACH LAGOS STATE OWN
Re: Travel To Guyana,air Route,transit Visa And Any Other Thing. by dranniee: 7:41am On Sep 05, 2014
Of course they are just 750,000 people,I know that already..i just need information on the route to go through.thanks
Re: Travel To Guyana,air Route,transit Visa And Any Other Thing. by kagari: 1:05pm On Sep 05, 2014
dranniee: Of course they are just 750,000 people,I know that already..i just need information on the route to go through.thanks
Do u have any prefered airline in mind. But no matter the route it would be expensive.
Re: Travel To Guyana,air Route,transit Visa And Any Other Thing. by kroomtravels: 1:31pm On Sep 05, 2014
Nertherlands is your prefered route. KLM ur prefered airline. You would transit at amsterdam. So you might or might not need a transit visa. Then from there straight to guyana. If u need my services visit my signature
Re: Travel To Guyana,air Route,transit Visa And Any Other Thing. by dranniee: 5:53pm On Sep 05, 2014
Alright thanks
Re: Travel To Guyana,air Route,transit Visa And Any Other Thing. by angeldupe(f): 3:43am On Sep 28, 2014
Nigeria - UK- barbados - Guyana

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See The Airport That Was Auctioned For €10,000 / My Journey To Nigeria From An American Perspective / Nigerian To Be Executed For Drug Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.