Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Update On Joan Rivers Condition: What The Doctors Are Saying - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Update On Joan Rivers Condition: What The Doctors Are Saying (728 Views)

Lol If You Are The One In This Condition What Will You Do To Such Pastor ? / Dencia Ignorantly Sends Fashion Police Comedian, Joan Rivers An RIP Message... / Joan Rivers Stops Breathing During Surgery, Said To Be In Critical Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Update On Joan Rivers Condition: What The Doctors Are Saying by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 04, 2014
Joan rivers has being moved out of intensive care but whether she showing any signs of improvement or not is still a question left unanswered.

According to a family source, there may be a strong reason to keep our hopes up.

One of the big worries after the Fashion Police star stopped breathing was that even if she was woken up, she could have permanent brain damage.

But the source says that at least the worst possibility has been ruled out by the latest tests. The source says:

"Preliminary tests appear to rule out brain dead. There seems to be some function."

On how Melissa doing through all this:The source says:

"There is only one outlook Melissa is looking at now — She's like, 'When my mother wakes up…,' 'When my mother sees this and that …' There is only one trajectory she sees this going in the direction of, which is positive. She refuses to acknowledge any other outcome than Joan coming out of this."

http://www.whonaija.com/2014/09/update-on-joan-rivers-condition-what.html

Re: Update On Joan Rivers Condition: What The Doctors Are Saying by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 04, 2014
Update: Joan Rivers Dies At 81

E! Fashion Police host and Popular American Comedian, Joan Rivers is dead just a week after her heart suddenly stopped beating during vocal cord surgery.

Joan Rivers was confirmed dead around 1:17pm [USA Time] today at the age of 81 after Melissa, Joan's daughter took her mom off life support so she could pass comfortably in a private room.

"It is with great sadness that I announce the death of my mother, Joan Rivers," Melissa Rivers said in a written statement today. "She passed peacefully at 1:17pm surrounded by family and close friends. My son and I would like to thank the doctors, nurses, and staff of Mount Sinai Hospital for the amazing care they provided for my mother."

Melissa Rivers added, "Cooper and I have found ourselves humbled by the outpouring of love, support, and prayers we have received from around the world. They have been heard and appreciated. My mother’s greatest joy in life was to make people laugh. Although that is difficult to do right now, I know her final wish would be that we return to laughing soon."
- See more at: http://www.whonaija.com/2014/09/joan-rivers-dies-at-81.html

(1) (Reply)

My Marriage Was Full Of Lies – Actress Uche Ogbodo Opens Up / Anita Oyakhilome's name & pic removed from Rhapsody of Realities / Tiwa Savage Replaces Teebillz With New Manager (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.