Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,548 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Nairaland Appeal Court - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Appeal Court (605 Views)

Appeal Court Affirms Death Sentence On Rev. King / Appeal Court To Determine Rev. Kings Fate Today. / Appeal Court Declares Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Re-run Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Appeal Court by naijarates(m): 6:03pm On Sep 04, 2014
I understand that there are rules on this site that need to be observed, however these moderators are human and might take decisions based on personal sentiments. Like a mod might be in a bad mood and decide to vent their anger on a member. A mod could ban a member for up to 3months for a minor offense. So what does the mod expect? The member should sit idle and want for 3 months for the ban to be lifted? No wonder there are many usernames but the same people.

The mods decisions are finals and that should not be so. This thread serves as an appeal court where Members who feel they have been treated unjustly can table their case for everyone to judge. The moderator who banned the fellow will be summoned and asked to provide evidence.

If the mod wins fine but if the mod looses, that moderator will be sentenced to a ban as well.
Re: Nairaland Appeal Court by DickDastardly(m): 6:05pm On Sep 04, 2014
naijarates: I understand that there are rules on this site that need to be observed, however these moderators are human and might take decisions based on personal sentiments. Like a mod might be in a bad mood and decide to vent their anger on a member. A mod could ban a member for up to 3months for a minor offense. So what does the mod expect? The member should sit idle and want for 3 months for the ban to be lifted? No wonder there are many usernames but the same people.

The mods decisions are finals and that should not be so. This thread serves as an appeal court where Members who feel they have been treated unjustly can table their case for everyone to judge. The moderator who banned the fellow will be summoned and asked to provide evidence.

If the mod wins fine but if the mod looses, that moderator will be sentenced to a ban as well.
Justice Dastardly enters the court building.
COURT!!
Re: Nairaland Appeal Court by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 04, 2014
I call seun to face this court. He bans me without reason angry
Re: Nairaland Appeal Court by mekaboy(m): 11:14pm On Sep 04, 2014
Awaiting the first case.
Re: Nairaland Appeal Court by kudoxs(m): 5:35pm On Sep 06, 2014
All I wana do is change my username!
Re: Nairaland Appeal Court by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 07, 2014
Yes, some mod sha undecided
e get one where dey romance , she just dey move all my post go joke or sexuality or she go even delete am,she dey ban me unnecessary
i just dey Laff am grin

i no mention pesin name Oo

(1) (Reply)

Can You Solve This Maths? Nobody Was Able To Solve It But Me! / EBOLA NEWS Update Versus School Resumption Date?? / Dear Nairalanders, Dont Fall Prey!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.