Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Bauchi PDP Chieftain, 50,000 Others Defect To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bauchi PDP Chieftain, 50,000 Others Defect To APC (1706 Views)

BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC / APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP / 2015: Bauchi PDP Chieftain Campaigns For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bauchi PDP Chieftain, 50,000 Others Defect To APC by Rilwayne001: 6:09pm On Sep 04, 2014
Bauchi — A Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, chieftain in Ningi Local government Area of Bauchi State, Alhaji Audu Abubakar,has dumped the party for the All Progressives Congress, APC, alongside over 50,000 supporters ahead of 2015 general elections.

The decampees were received by the APC state chairman, Alhaji Uba Ahmed Nana, at the Ningi mini stadium with a large turn-out of the party big-wigs from all walks of life.

Speaking on behalf of the decampees, Alhaji Audu Abubakar,said their decision to dump the PDP was as a result of the failure of the party to consolidate on the gains of democracy in tandem with their campaign promise.

He said: “We regret staying in the PDP for years when there is nothing to show in the transformation of the country. Poverty, political, insecurity and economic impoverishment have been the order of the day since it took over the affairs of the state in 2007.

“As we gradually approach the 2015 general elections, there is an urgent need for a change of events in the political atmosphere of the country. This is what has motivated over 50,000 PDP members to decamp to APC.”

Receiving the decampees, the APC chairman said the defection of the PDP had proven beyond any doubt that APC had bright prospects ahead of 2015 elections. Nana said: “It is no news that our dear nation is entrapped in the prison of poverty, unemployment, insecurity, violence and economic deprivation. All these problems are the architect of the PDP-led government and that is why APC is waxing stronger to bring a change.

“We must maintain the status quo of monitoring our votes in the 2015 elections as a measure to protect the interest of the APC in its determination to capture Bauchi and the entire country.

“This event has made history by receiving over 50,000 politicians who dumped the PDP to APC to address the challenges this nation is facing. I want to serve a note of warning to those that are working as political contractors to the PDP to desist from the act because the APC is now united and will fish all of them out of the party.”

Those who graced the occasion were the APC gubernatorial aspirant, former Police affairs Minister Dr. Ibrahim Lame, APC state deputy chairman Hon. Harsanu Guyaba, senator Mohammed Ahmed, retired AIG of police Mohammadu Sani Ningi among other dignitaries.

www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/bauchi-pdp-chieftain-50000-others-defect-apc/

4 Likes

Re: Bauchi PDP Chieftain, 50,000 Others Defect To APC by EdCure: 6:17pm On Sep 04, 2014
50,000 or you mean 5,000?
How did they get that figure? Is the entire (active) politicians in the state up to 50,000?

It's a welcome development sha!

1 Like

Re: Bauchi PDP Chieftain, 50,000 Others Defect To APC by mistudreh(m): 6:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
PDP wetin dey xup? Hw market nah? Nigerians can't wait to finish this match with GEJ. We need change, enough of your ill wind, we are worth more than Rice and Kerosine being shared during election. All we are saying, give us good governance. Dats all!

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi PDP Chieftain, 50,000 Others Defect To APC by lilprinze: 6:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
50000 or 50.000??
chi APC have come with their lies again o where did they get 50000 politicians from sef the total politicians in this country I doubt if they are up to 25000 not to talk of 50000 APC lying to Nigerians since 18bc.
Re: Bauchi PDP Chieftain, 50,000 Others Defect To APC by Anikulhapo(m): 6:36pm On Sep 04, 2014
Change Is Inevitable

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi PDP Chieftain, 50,000 Others Defect To APC by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 04, 2014
Jona nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn grin

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi PDP Chieftain, 50,000 Others Defect To APC by Toktee(m): 6:53pm On Sep 04, 2014
Front page pls,lets what PDP will do,it is a blow to pdp chairman.
Re: Bauchi PDP Chieftain, 50,000 Others Defect To APC by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 04, 2014
cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi PDP Chieftain, 50,000 Others Defect To APC by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
how many people dey Bauchi sef wey 50, 000 politicians go come dey defect. Media and lies are like egret & cattle
Re: Bauchi PDP Chieftain, 50,000 Others Defect To APC by M0GIDI: 1:15am On Sep 05, 2014
Boko haram state declaring for Boko haram party, no surprise there.
Re: Bauchi PDP Chieftain, 50,000 Others Defect To APC by ndufrank: 6:32am On Sep 05, 2014
Obiagelli: cheesy cheesy
Hi,how are doing my lady?
Re: Bauchi PDP Chieftain, 50,000 Others Defect To APC by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 05, 2014
na their business be DAT oooooo
Re: Bauchi PDP Chieftain, 50,000 Others Defect To APC by sujex2015: 7:36am On Sep 05, 2014
1. It can neva be 50,000 decampees cos active politicians in bauchi z nt up2 50,000. 2. I am waiting for diz apc rats 2 condemn d decampees...instead of praising them d@ d took d right step. 3.what z d political relevance of d decampees in d state? 4. It z better 4 d goats among d sheeps 2 leave us earlier.....I am stk waiting for tambuwal and lamido 2 defect....my humble submission.
Re: Bauchi PDP Chieftain, 50,000 Others Defect To APC by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 05, 2014
ndufrank: Hi,how are doing my lady?
I am great and you?
Re: Bauchi PDP Chieftain, 50,000 Others Defect To APC by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 05, 2014
500000 in one state alone.....

No wonder there is no Northern bank CEO, no scientist, no artist, no musician, no actor, no actress, no author, no medical doctor of international repute, no legal icon, nothing but all politicians and politics, resource control, sharing of allocation, hatred, bigotry and fanaticism.....its very unfortunate, very very unfortunate that as big as Northern Nigeria what they could boast of is UnityBank that renders skeletal services and in life support machine.

500000...even all the politicians in East are they up to 1000

tufiakwa

olrotimi: how many people dey Bauchi sef wey 50, 000 politicians go come dey defect. Media and lies are like egret & cattle
Re: Bauchi PDP Chieftain, 50,000 Others Defect To APC by amakufrancis(m): 7:52am On Sep 05, 2014
Blood of God, but y na
abeg jor, Gej till 2019...
Re: Bauchi PDP Chieftain, 50,000 Others Defect To APC by ndufrank: 8:08am On Sep 05, 2014
Obiagelli:
I am great and you?
I'm cool,all the best
Re: Bauchi PDP Chieftain, 50,000 Others Defect To APC by Rilwayne001: 9:47am On Sep 05, 2014
This news really a sad news to PDP

1 Like

Re: Bauchi PDP Chieftain, 50,000 Others Defect To APC by johnmartus(m): 10:41am On Sep 05, 2014
OkijaAmaka: 500000 in one state alone.....

No wonder there is no Northern bank CEO, no scientist, no artist, no musician, no actor, no actress, no author, no medical doctor of international repute, no legal icon, nothing but all politicians and politics, resource control, sharing of allocation, hatred, bigotry and fanaticism.....its very unfortunate, very very unfortunate that as big as Northern Nigeria what they could boast of is UnityBank that renders skeletal services and in life support machine.

tufiakwa

yeah this frustration is too much I knew the news will not meet you in good health I also know its a disaster to pdp.APC change!!!

1 Like

Re: Bauchi PDP Chieftain, 50,000 Others Defect To APC by johnmartus(m): 10:41am On Sep 05, 2014

tufiakwa

Re: Bauchi PDP Chieftain, 50,000 Others Defect To APC by johnmartus(m): 10:42am On Sep 05, 2014

tufiakwa

yeah this frustration is too much I knew the news will not meet you in good healthy I also know its a disaster to pdp.APC change!!!
Re: Bauchi PDP Chieftain, 50,000 Others Defect To APC by Hollysaint: 11:22am On Sep 05, 2014
This is good news.APC CHANGE

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Shettima Used Us To Become Governor – Boko Haram / E X P O S E D: Media Terrorism And The Death Of Abubakar Shekau / If Only APC Can Take The Campaign To The Streets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.