Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,610 members, 7,827,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Why Did Fela Called Buhari An Animal In Human Skin? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did Fela Called Buhari An Animal In Human Skin? (3027 Views)

Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic / Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) / Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did Fela Called Buhari An Animal In Human Skin? by nigerianvenom(m): 7:44pm On Sep 04, 2014
If u have an answer to the above question,pls enlighten us.
i wasnt born when Buhari jailed fela for singing against his government.
someone should clear my ignorance.

barcanista and berem + genbuhari,i need ur attention here

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Fela Called Buhari An Animal In Human Skin? by nigerianvenom(m): 7:49pm On Sep 04, 2014
sincere9gerian,berem,ngwakwe,obiagelli,ujoinme , theoctopus, jmaine , chinology,BrosPeter , PhockPhockMan, idumuose, cramjone, blog4all, DickDastardly ,Nctrice, Atouke ,Ilovenigeria, aljharem

1 Like

Re: Why Did Fela Called Buhari An Animal In Human Skin? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
nigerianvenom: pls if u have an answer to the above question,try and enlighten us.
i wasnt born when Buhari jailed fela for singing against his government.
so someone should clear my ignorance.

barcanista and berem + genbuhari,i need ur attention here
Lyrics of the song would have brought sense to your post.
Re: Why Did Fela Called Buhari An Animal In Human Skin? by DickDastardly(m): 8:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
Too bad you didnt call good old dicky yet am here b4 the ones u mentioned. undecided
Ok, to your question, i think we need to consult ancestors cool
You know what and what to bring naa tongue
Just N1,500 MTN recharge card wink

1 Like

Re: Why Did Fela Called Buhari An Animal In Human Skin? by omenka(m): 8:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
Emperor Musiwa would be envious of you!!!cheesycheesy

All these gbagauns sharing on nairaland, daris goodu oo!! grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Did Fela Called Buhari An Animal In Human Skin? by DickDastardly(m): 8:04pm On Sep 04, 2014
omenka: Emperor Musiwa would be envious of you!!!cheesycheesy

Omenka caught trolling? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Did Fela Called Buhari An Animal In Human Skin? by omenka(m): 8:07pm On Sep 04, 2014
Obiagelli:
Dude is just desperate for recognition as that gobbling VICTORCIZA was. And can you notice the striking similarity in their diction?? cheesy

So common amongst them! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Fela Called Buhari An Animal In Human Skin? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 04, 2014
omenka: Dude is just desperate for recognition as that gobbling VICTORCIZA was. And can you notice the striking similarity in their diction?? cheesy
bro I think we should learn how to ignore some people. I will create a thread 2morw to tackle most of the propagandas of "unjustly" jailing by Gen Buhari.

We need to shut sme ppl up.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Fela Called Buhari An Animal In Human Skin? by rozayx5(m): 8:16pm On Sep 04, 2014
barcanista: bro I think we should learn how to ignore some people. I will create a thread 2morw to tackle most of the propagandas of "unjustly" jailing by Gen Buhari.

and you expect answers to your threads when you ignore others

omenka: Dude is just desperate for recognition as that gobbling VICTORCIZA was. And can you notice the striking similarity in their diction?? cheesy

still no answer to the OPs questions

10 Likes

Re: Why Did Fela Called Buhari An Animal In Human Skin? by omenka(m): 8:16pm On Sep 04, 2014
DickDastardly:
Omenka caught trolling? undecided
Nah. You know I'm better than that. Just stopped by since there aren't challenging stuffs to do on the board tonight. With my boys lounging @ Wellington Hotel. Been quite a busy day.

Dude makes for a necessary comic relief. smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Did Fela Called Buhari An Animal In Human Skin? by DickDastardly(m): 8:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
omenka: Nah. You know I'm better than that. Just stopped by since there aren't challenging stuffs to do on the board tonight. With my boys lounging @ Wellington Hotel. Been quite a busy day.

Dude makes for a necessary comic relief. smiley
I see cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Fela Called Buhari An Animal In Human Skin? by omenka(m): 8:19pm On Sep 04, 2014
barcanista: bro I think we should learn how to ignore some people. I will create a thread 2morw to tackle most of the propagandas of "unjustly" jailing by Gen Buhari.

Absolutely. Just stretching my fingers and nothing more. smiley
Re: Why Did Fela Called Buhari An Animal In Human Skin? by nigerianvenom(m): 8:22pm On Sep 04, 2014
Obiagelli:

which part of the lyrics?go straight to ur point and stop interpolating

1 Like

Re: Why Did Fela Called Buhari An Animal In Human Skin? by nigerianvenom(m): 8:24pm On Sep 04, 2014
DickDastardly: Too bad you didnt call good old dicky yet am here b4 the ones u mentioned. undecided
Ok, to your question, i think we need to consult ancestors cool
You know what and what to bring naa tongue
.Just N1,500 MTN recharge card wink

ur name is there,but u didnt check it well
Re: Why Did Fela Called Buhari An Animal In Human Skin? by nigerianvenom(m): 8:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
omenka: Emperor Musiwa would be envious of you!!!cheesycheesy

if u've got no answer,pls pull over and shed some tears for 10min

5 Likes

Re: Why Did Fela Called Buhari An Animal In Human Skin? by omenka(m): 8:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
DickDastardly:
I see cheesy

Lemme give you guys a sneak peek: When I roll, I roll big!!!! cheesy

That's nearly a hunnid Big ones!! Hennesy XO and JD! Enough to pay the monthly stipend of the PPP and ten TAN dudes. grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Did Fela Called Buhari An Animal In Human Skin? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 04, 2014
Buhari's government was ruthless and firm to all forms of social vices.

I think his meanness earned him that mention in Fela's song.

You don't need town crier to call attention to thread grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Fela Called Buhari An Animal In Human Skin? by DickDastardly(m): 8:30pm On Sep 04, 2014
omenka: Lemme give you guys a sneak peek: When I roll, I roll big!!!! cheesy
I recognise, carry on sir grin

1 Like

Re: Why Did Fela Called Buhari An Animal In Human Skin? by omenka(m): 8:36pm On Sep 04, 2014
DickDastardly:
I recognise, carry on sir grin
Yes Boss. I work Hard and Play Hard!! smiley
Re: Why Did Fela Called Buhari An Animal In Human Skin? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 04, 2014
rozayx5:

be honest, what is the meaning of this thread?
Re: Why Did Fela Called Buhari An Animal In Human Skin? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 04, 2014
shitty thread

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Fela Called Buhari An Animal In Human Skin? by nellyelitz(m): 8:46pm On Sep 04, 2014
Maybe because him still dey skinny upon all the briefcase wey him carry waka or na him long neck....

I said maybe oooooo grin

1 Like

Re: Why Did Fela Called Buhari An Animal In Human Skin? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 04, 2014

That's nearly a hunnid Big ones!! Hennesy XO and JD! Enough to pay the monthly stipend of the PPP and ten TAN dudes. grin
you want some people to cry bah? I no dey o! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Did Fela Called Buhari An Animal In Human Skin? by jking001(m): 8:51pm On Sep 04, 2014
Hacked account

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Fela Called Buhari An Animal In Human Skin? by omenka(m): 8:53pm On Sep 04, 2014
berem: you want some people to cry bah? I no dey o! grin grin
My dear, how I go do naw?? Some of these guys come here to spit trash thinking say person na dia mate.

If I upload pics of the house I'm building, I know some folks would develop chronic heart conditions!! gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Fela Called Buhari An Animal In Human Skin? by omenka(m): 8:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
nchewi: shitty thread
I tell ya!! cheesy
Re: Why Did Fela Called Buhari An Animal In Human Skin? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
omenka: My dear, how I go do naw?? Some of these guys come here to spit trash thinking say person na dia mate.

If I upload pics of the house I'm building, I know some folks would develop chronic heart conditions!! gringrin
Chai! Abeg upload am jare! You need to shame some people. Man pass man you know! grin

1 Like

Re: Why Did Fela Called Buhari An Animal In Human Skin? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 04, 2014
heyaah... so you are rich bah...

Re: Why Did Fela Called Buhari An Animal In Human Skin? by omenka(m): 9:08pm On Sep 04, 2014
rozayx5:

I've always insisted the Op be more concerned about developing his vocab than asking stewpid Qs on the forum.

Last time it was "why did Buhari cried", now it's "why did Fela called"...!!! How the fvck does one take such a guy seriously?? grin
Re: Why Did Fela Called Buhari An Animal In Human Skin? by omenka(m): 9:12pm On Sep 04, 2014
berem: Chai! Abeg upload am jare! You need to shame some people. Man pass man you know! grin

Ma'am stop pushing me joor!!! I might be getting wasted over here, but I'm still in my elements oo!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Did Fela Called Buhari An Animal In Human Skin? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 04, 2014
Is there not a rule against illiterates opening threads on nairaland?
Re: Why Did Fela Called Buhari An Animal In Human Skin? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 04, 2014
omenka: Ma'am stop pushing me joor!!! I might be getting wasted over here, but I'm still in my elements oo!! cheesy
ok o! I don hear. Make I no push you too much. grin cheesy

Nothing do you jare! cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Genuine Buhari Supporter Makes A U-turn / Exclusive Photos: Asari Dokubo At Gej's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa / Igbos Let's Remember This Before We Vote!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.