Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

First Ever Male Circumcision, How Did Man Come To Know about it/how to do It ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / First Ever Male Circumcision, How Did Man Come To Know about it/how to do It ? (2277 Views)

Is God Man-made? Did Man Create The Idea Of God? / Circumcision: How It Is Done And The Islamic Rulings On It / Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Ever Male Circumcision, How Did Man Come To Know about it/how to do It ? by loveroftruth: 10:25pm On Sep 04, 2014
I cant really tell if it is just my mind working hyper or that the thought process is legit, however, I could not help delving into this wonderment of how humans EVER managed to know that the fore skin of a male child conceals the real deal and that it will be the right, safest, healthiest er.otic thing to do. Removing the foreskin, alias : 'Circumcision' of the male child.

A close look at the male genital at birth does not reveal any sign that anything is missing that needs correction nor does It give hint of any defect. How did the thought/reason to cut off the fore skin come about ?

To me, it looked as though such an effort was pulling a VERY BIG risk.

How did man come to know that it should be Circumcised and that it will be well at the end ?

Was the first Circumcision a trial and error process ?

Why will those ancient men ever seat and contemplated such an act ? sad

Please, can all and sundry help me out here ?

Am I missing something

Please, can all the "wise men" of this world come in and help!

The Atheistic view point to this issue is also very much wellcomed.

*Am all ears now*
Re: First Ever Male Circumcision, How Did Man Come To Know about it/how to do It ? by Liamm(m): 10:35pm On Sep 04, 2014
With all due respect, When last did you read your bible?

1 Like

Re: First Ever Male Circumcision, How Did Man Come To Know about it/how to do It ? by JesusisLord85: 10:44pm On Sep 04, 2014
loveroftruth: I cant really tell if it is just my mind working hyper or that the thought process is legit, however, I could not help delving into this wonderment of how humans EVER managed to know that the fore skin of a male child conceals the real deal and that it will be the right, safest, healthiest erotic thing to do. Removing the foreskin, alias : 'Circumcision' of the male child.

A close look at the male genital at birth does not reveal any sign that anything is missing that needs correction nor does It give hint of any defect. How did the thought/reason to cut of the fore skin come about ?

To me, it looked as though such an effort was pulling a VERY BIG risk.

How did man come to know that it should be Circumcised and that it will be well at the end ?

Was the first Circumcision a trial and error process ?

Why will those ancient man ever seat and contemplated such an act ? sad

Please, can all and sundry help me out hear ?

Am I missing something

Please, can all the "wise men" of this world come in and help!

The Atheistic view point to this issue is also very much wellcomed.

*Am all ears now*

https://www.nairaland.com/1397669/circumcision-explained
Re: First Ever Male Circumcision, How Did Man Come To Know about it/how to do It ? by loveroftruth: 10:56pm On Sep 04, 2014
Assumption! Some people may say.

Is it just the bible that contains the first instance pf circumcision ?

Well, you have said yours, let others also have their say.

It is not all that subscribes to the bible as you do, what do they/those set of persons think about it ? I want to know.

Meanwhile, thanks for your imput. smiley
Re: First Ever Male Circumcision, How Did Man Come To Know about it/how to do It ? by loveroftruth: 11:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
All you male out there that have been circumcised, what do you have to say ?
Re: First Ever Male Circumcision, How Did Man Come To Know about it/how to do It ? by JuanDeDios: 11:03pm On Sep 04, 2014
Well, my own wondering - why did God create something, only to realise his error and demand a surgery immediately the child is born to correct things?

1 Like

Re: First Ever Male Circumcision, How Did Man Come To Know about it/how to do It ? by loveroftruth: 11:09pm On Sep 04, 2014
JuanDeDios: Well, my own wondering - why did God create something, only to realise his error and demand a surgery immediately the child is born to correct things?

Hmmmmmm!

You conceed that there is a God. Well, on that, all will not agree with you on that, I await their opinion.
Re: First Ever Male Circumcision, How Did Man Come To Know about it/how to do It ? by loveroftruth: 11:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
JuanDeDios: Well, my own wondering - why did God create something, only to realise his error and demand a surgery immediately the child is born to correct things?

What was the reason for introducing it going by your argument ?

I want to know.
Re: First Ever Male Circumcision, How Did Man Come To Know about it/how to do It ? by loveroftruth: 11:15pm On Sep 04, 2014
I will want to belief that the atheist have an explanation for male circumcision.

I cannot just assume that their thought processes have never gone this way befor.

1 Like

Re: First Ever Male Circumcision, How Did Man Come To Know about it/how to do It ? by loveroftruth: 5:39am On Sep 05, 2014
So, how did man come to know how to do it ?

1 Like

Re: First Ever Male Circumcision, How Did Man Come To Know about it/how to do It ? by PastorOluT(m): 6:09am On Sep 05, 2014
Smile, atheist will definitely run from this thread 'cos circumcision gives credence to the bible n God.
Re: First Ever Male Circumcision, How Did Man Come To Know about it/how to do It ? by loveroftruth: 9:53am On Sep 05, 2014
PastorOluT: Smile, atheist will definitely run from this thread 'cos circumcision gives credence to the bible n God.

If atheist were to run from this thread, how will that show their knowledge to be grounded or rather, how will their running away from exressing their view point on this topic show them to be reasonable on their world view ?

I wish to belief they will come.

Thank you all the same on your take.
Re: First Ever Male Circumcision, How Did Man Come To Know about it/how to do It ? by loveroftruth: 10:31am On Sep 05, 2014
All those that have ever been circumcised, whats your take ?
Re: First Ever Male Circumcision, How Did Man Come To Know about it/how to do It ? by loveroftruth: 10:36am On Sep 05, 2014
I dont want to accept that the atheist are avoiding this thread.

Anyone wise here to give explanations ?

The Atheist view point.
Re: First Ever Male Circumcision, How Did Man Come To Know about it/how to do It ? by benELOHIM7(m): 12:12pm On Sep 05, 2014
the essence of circumcision wasnt because of health reasons, it was a covenant God had with abraham. there were men before abraham that were uncircumcised yet they led normal lives, they enjoyed sex and even procreated. circumcision is God trying to covenant with man and because not because he made a mistake.

1 Like

Re: First Ever Male Circumcision, How Did Man Come To Know about it/how to do It ? by loveroftruth: 3:43pm On Sep 05, 2014
It tells alot more than the 'covenant issue.
The knowledge of how it will turn out and the like, seem to reveal an inside knowledge of the human anatomy.

Its one thing to want to do something its another to get it right spot on.

If in an attempt to make a covenant with you I demand for something as delicate as your Adam's apple, then its no longer a laughing matter or a thing to joke with sake of 'covenant', not to talk of other multitude of people of divers Nations keying onto it.

Without a contrary opinion, circumcision may just be that significant thing that potends alot and not just a 'covenant' thing.

Thank you though, for your imput.
Re: First Ever Male Circumcision, How Did Man Come To Know about it/how to do It ? by loveroftruth: 11:56pm On Sep 05, 2014
Still waiting for answers.

Where are they ?
Re: First Ever Male Circumcision, How Did Man Come To Know about it/how to do It ? by BossTtdiamonds(m): 2:03am On Sep 06, 2014
loveroftruth: It tells alot more than the 'covenant issue.
The knowledge of how it will turn out and the like, seem to reveal an inside knowledge of the human anatomy.

If in an attempt to make a covenant with you I demand for something as delicate as your Adam's apple, then its no longer a laughing matter or a thing to joke with sake of 'covenant', not to talk of other multitude of people of divers Nations keying onto it.

Without a contrary opinion, circumcision may just be that significant thing that potends alot and not just a 'covenant' thing.

Thank you though, for your imput input.

Well he is God and he is Perfect. The sooner you acknowledge this, the more enlightened you are.
Re: First Ever Male Circumcision, How Did Man Come To Know about it/how to do It ? by Zikdik(m): 10:00am On Sep 06, 2014
I think that, though I can't speak for everyone, atheists are against it. It is not just atheists who are against circumcision.
The idea of forcing an infant onto a table and
cutting off erogenous tissue from him is barbaric.
You don't have to be an atheist to be opposed to
such an idea.
I do have a contempt towards religious ideas that
demand the circumcision of infants, but I mostly
have a contempt towards circumcision because of
what has been removed without the person's
permission.
The foreskin has three major functions.
1. It prevents the glans (head) from becoming dry
and numb. The glans is a mucous membrane and
is not meant to be exposed to the outside
environment.
2. The foreskin reduces friction during sex,
increasing pleasure for both partners.
3. The foreskin itself contains 20,000+ nerve
endings directly contributing to sexual pleasure.
Having these removed permanently removes an
enormous portion of a man's sexual pleasure.
It that sense, yes. You have been damaged.

1 Like

Re: First Ever Male Circumcision, How Did Man Come To Know about it/how to do It ? by BossTtdiamonds(m): 12:20pm On Sep 06, 2014
Zikdik: I think that, though I can't speak for everyone, atheists are against it. It is not just atheists who are against circumcision.
I bet you feel happy now
such an idea.
permission
. You should also have a contempt against immunization since its also was done to you without your permission...
environment.
Why not try un-circumcising yourself or try not circumcising your kids should you have one...
It that sense, yes. You have been damaged. Don't use the word You, that's generalizing an idea that is meaningful only to your person and those who choose to follow you down your path..... What you say is what becomes of you

Now that's how to put it right..
Re: First Ever Male Circumcision, How Did Man Come To Know about it/how to do It ? by loveroftruth: 11:35pm On Sep 06, 2014
Zikdik: I think that, though I can't speak for everyone, atheists are against it. It is not just atheists who are against circumcision.
such an idea.
permission.
environment.

I will address your post from different angles and at different times.

Meanwhile, for starters, are you circumcised ?
Re: First Ever Male Circumcision, How Did Man Come To Know about it/how to do It ? by BossTtdiamonds(m): 11:49pm On Sep 06, 2014
loveroftruth:

Spot on..
Re: First Ever Male Circumcision, How Did Man Come To Know about it/how to do It ? by Weah96: 2:04am On Sep 07, 2014
loveroftruth: Assumption! Some people may say.

Is it just the bible that contains the first instance pf circumcision ?

Well, you have said yours, let others also have their say.

It is not all that subscribes to the bible as you do, what do they/those set of persons think about it ? I want to know.

Meanwhile, thanks for your imput. smiley

LOL.
Re: First Ever Male Circumcision, How Did Man Come To Know about it/how to do It ? by Weah96: 2:08am On Sep 07, 2014
Some people say that sex feels better with the foreskin. If that is true, then I can see why a meeting was called and why the decision to remove the thing was ratified.

Men everywhere will suddenly stop showing up for work.
Re: First Ever Male Circumcision, How Did Man Come To Know about it/how to do It ? by Weah96: 2:10am On Sep 07, 2014
PastorOluT: Smile, atheist will definitely run from this thread 'cos circumcision gives credence to the bible n God.

What are you talking about?
Re: First Ever Male Circumcision, How Did Man Come To Know about it/how to do It ? by DollyParton1(f): 2:20am On Sep 07, 2014
such an idea.
permission.
environment.
And have you heard that circumcision reduces the risk of getting infected with HIV. There is a plus side of circumcision too

1 Like

Re: First Ever Male Circumcision, How Did Man Come To Know about it/how to do It ? by DollyParton1(f): 2:26am On Sep 07, 2014
loveroftruth: It tells alot more than the 'covenant issue.

Thank you though, for your imput.
At that moment God was dealing with Abraham who had an exceptional faith.
He was ready to go any mile with and for God.
He even was ready to give up his son Isaac as a sacrifice. With Abraham their was no backing out

And about other nations keying into it, that's the power of religion and its effect on people. Its all about a believe in something.
Re: First Ever Male Circumcision, How Did Man Come To Know about it/how to do It ? by Zikdik(m): 11:22am On Sep 07, 2014
loveroftruth:

No, why?
Re: First Ever Male Circumcision, How Did Man Come To Know about it/how to do It ? by loveroftruth: 4:30pm On Sep 07, 2014
Your answer to the question of you being circumcised is:
Zikdik:
No

So, if you are not Circumcised, your subjective experience is relative on this matter. It appears that the ones that are circumcised are equipt to do a better Job, ask the female folks.

Zikdik: I think that, though I can't speak for everyone, atheists are against it.

Why should the atheist be against it ?
i hope you are not insinuating that, just their act of being against it justifies your saying circumcision is a bad thing/is not beneficial ?

Zikdik:
It is not just atheists who are against circumcision.

Yeah, its sure is barberic to force a young child to put food in his mouth, dont you think so ? lol.

you have to do better than that ^ if you wish to be taken seriously. there are sooooooooooo, many things that perants from experience do to their children at that age.

do you really wish that consent should be sorted for from an infants of 8years old ?

Zikdik:
such an idea.

What idea exactly ? are you of the opinion that there are no advantages for being circumcised ? lol. you must be a very funny dude.

please, say something. is it that you cant see any advantage of circumcision to uncircumcision ?

Zikdik:
demand the circumcision of infants,

We are not looking at it from the angle of it being a religious idea, but rather, a practice that have come to become a norm in the world today.

whats your take On it and forget Religion ?
How did it come about ?
Who initiated it first ?
How did the initiator managed to know that it will turn out successfully ?

those are the questions you are to address here.

drop sentiment aside and face the issue on ground.
your subjective opinion cannot be a fact that i can take to the bank. QED.

Zikdik:
but I mostly
permission.

Its very funny if you expect an infant of 8days old to have consent, we mayhave to start asking them to decides on the veriety of food he should be given, why must it be breast milk alone ? are there no other foods (even liquid) that he can be given appart from milk at that age ?

please, your answer.

Zikdik:
and numb.

What about friction and size ?

Zikdik:
The glans is a mucous membrane and
environment.

the evident facts dont show any side effect like you are insinuating, can you point out What is wrong with it being exposed ?

i can tell you of the obvious protection the foreskin offers in preventing fluid from going into the Pe.nis while in the womb, just like the heymen protects that of the female in the womb, but on coming out, what danger does removing the Foreskin cause ?

Zikdik:

Lol grin

are you a kid or a virgin ?

is friction during sex an advantage or a disadvntage in sex ? your answer please!

Zikdik:

Am sorry to burst your bubbles, a reduced friction in se.x, rather reduces the pleasures of se.x. are you a virgin ?

Well, you said you are Uncircumcised, i guess your wife must have been sparing you this embarasing information, hence your ignorance on this all important issue. you must have miss alot wink

Zikdik:

Tell me, the membren and the skin, which is suppose to be more sensitive ?
Stop embarasing your sef guy.

Ask the women, the surface of their se.x organ(skin) and the inside which is more sensitive, when you have the answer from them, come back here and tell us thank you.

Zikdik:

I understand your blissed.

Enlightenment on this will do you a lot of good. the "skin covering the sensitive part of the Pen.is is more sensitive" in your thinking. why not scratch the skin and the Head of your Pen.is and compare the one most sensitive ?
that will help clare your doubts.

Zikdik:

LOL grin

we are not talking of women Circumcision here o. sort your Facts properly.

Meanwhile, answer the questions in the op.

Who initiated it first ?
How did the initiator managed to know that it will turn out successful ?

1 Like

Re: First Ever Male Circumcision, How Did Man Come To Know about it/how to do It ? by loveroftruth: 9:38pm On Sep 07, 2014
Zikdik: I think that, though I can't speak for everyone, atheists are against it.

Yeah! Like Zikdik said Above, "atheist are against circumcision".

Atheist, is the above true ?

If yes why ?

If no, how did you come to know about circumcision ?

You answer pls.

Thank you in anticipation.
Re: First Ever Male Circumcision, How Did Man Come To Know about it/how to do It ? by loveroftruth: 11:28pm On Sep 08, 2014
Ok, its very obvious that the atheist have nothing to offer here.
Though most of them if not all carry a circumcised manhood, it does not tickle their fancy to enquire how come some one cut their manhood and how it came about first.

Well, I do, and I wish to find out why it is no other person cared to ask.

How did circumcision come about ?

Your answer pls.
Re: First Ever Male Circumcision, How Did Man Come To Know about it/how to do It ? by Weah96: 2:56am On Sep 09, 2014
loveroftruth: Ok, its very obviouse that the atheist have nothing to offer here.
Though most of them if not all carry a circumcise manhood, it does not tickle their fancy to enquire how come some one cut their manhood and how it came about.

Well, I do, and I wish to find out why it is no other person cared to ask.

How did circumcision come abou ?

Your answer pls.

How did genital mutilation come about? Females are mutilated down there too, in some cultures.

IMO, it is the work of madmen. Sometimes, if people do not speak up quickly, a madman is able consolidate an incredible amount of power over otherwise sane human beings. Mad people should always be checked, or put in their place, as soon as the madness rears its head. If not, then we could end up like this, grown men walking around with sawed off p)enises.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Concept Of God In Islam (part 1) / Sodomy Vs Incest, Which Does God Prefer? / Pagans And Villains-the Origin Of The Word "pagan"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.