Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,705 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. (15955 Views)

Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin / The Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good And Evil / Why Did God Put The Tree Of Good And Evil In The Garden Of Eden? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by Ukutsgp(m): 1:54pm On Nov 15, 2013
Female circumcision or cutting, usually refered to as female genital mutilation involves cutting out or operating on the Instruments of girls in order to conform to cultural or religious traditions or beliefs which have no health benefits whatsoever.

Among several reasons given to discourage the acts the following stand out: it serves as a route for the transmission of HIV, Hepatitis B infections, it causes the stenosis of the introitus leading to obstructed labour, stillbirths, haemorrhage. It leads to frigidity hence sexual expression in marriage is jeopardized leading to unhappy homes. It is a traumatic experience that renders some of the victims a psychological wreck. It make the Instruments ugly making the victims to hide their body, difficulties in passage of urine, neurogenic shock as a result of pain and trauma, septicaemia, development of cysts, abscesses and genital ulcers, excessive scar tissue formation, menstrual problem, painful sexual intercourse etc.

Furthermore there is no where in the bible that states, commands or even remotely suggests, implies, hints or infer that a female be circumcised.
God only instructed Abraham to circumcise only the males in Genesis 17:10-14. So, doing this is purely satanic and evil.

2 Likes

Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by Ukutsgp(m): 2:43pm On Nov 15, 2013
It is a barbaric and unscripural and christian should desist from it

1 Like

Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by EvilBrain1(m): 8:13pm On Nov 15, 2013
Male circumcision is almost as bad. Imagine, your wife gives birth to a baby boy who is healthy and perfect in every way, and the first thing you can think of doing is to cut off a piece of his pénis. You expose your helpless newborn son to a surgery that has little or no benefit and carries serious risks including HIV, Hepatitis B, penile amputation fistulas and gangrene just because the oyimbos told you their god said you should.

Society turns a blind eye to some horrible things because the big religions promote them. For me, anybody who tries to put a knife near my child's génitals is going to die that day.

1 Like

Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by Ukutsgp(m): 9:31pm On Nov 15, 2013
Evil Brain: Male circumcision is almost as bad. Imagine, your wife gives birth to a baby boy who is healthy and perfect in every way, and the first thing you can think of doing is to cut off a piece of his pénis. You expose your helpless newborn son to a surgery that has little or no benefit and carries serious risks including HIV, Hepatitis B, penile amputation fistulas and gangrene just because the oyimbos told you their god said you should.

Society turns a blind eye to some horrible things because the big religions promote them. For me, anybody who tries to put a knife near my child's génitals is going to die that day.
are u sure that male circumcision have any effect compared to female? So u mean that u will not circumcise ur male child? One question more. where u circumcised at all?

15 Likes

Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by Ukutsgp(m): 8:41am On Nov 16, 2013
If i have daughters, i will certainly make sure that none experience such a barbaric thing. It is evil and against God's will.
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by Ukutsgp(m): 8:24am On Nov 17, 2013
Barbaric tradition
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by albacete(m): 9:59am On Nov 17, 2013
outdated and barbaric. But some scarificcations/initiation rites into adulthood would make female circumcision look like child's play.
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by haysal(m): 10:00am On Nov 17, 2013
The thought of it makes me wanna puke..... yuck
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by canalily(m): 10:00am On Nov 17, 2013
Is it for nigerians or.....? Whch country females to be precise

1 Like

Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by lurvy: 10:01am On Nov 17, 2013
angry
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by luvlyoracle(m): 10:02am On Nov 17, 2013
fp tinz.
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by Aromas: 10:03am On Nov 17, 2013
Ukuts gp: If i have daughters, i will certainly make sure that none experience such a barbaric thing. It is evil and against God's will.

U'r correct my guy. Lobatan!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by zangiff(m): 10:05am On Nov 17, 2013
ignorance, ignorance and high level of ignorance is the key problem here about the old parents
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by luvlyoracle(m): 10:07am On Nov 17, 2013
lurvy: angry
hw mauch u wan sell dis space?
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by femogbangba: 10:10am On Nov 17, 2013
Evil Brain: Male circumcision is almost as bad. Imagine, your wife gives birth to a baby boy who is healthy and perfect in every way, and the first thing you can think of doing is to cut off a piece of his pénis. You expose your helpless newborn son to a surgery that has little or no benefit and carries serious risks including HIV, Hepatitis B, penile amputation fistulas and gangrene just because the oyimbos told you their god said you should.

Society turns a blind eye to some horrible ithings because the big religions promote them. For me, anybody who tries to put a knife near my child's génitals is going to die that day.

Bros there are better ways of presenting your arguments instead of abusing other people's religion, even the World Health Organisation advocates for male circumsition as a prevention mechanism against HIV.

9 Likes

Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by Harbiurlah(f): 10:13am On Nov 17, 2013
Archaic tins, its no longer done nowadays.

1 Like

Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by freda506(f): 10:14am On Nov 17, 2013
it's very terrible embarassed
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by AbuMikey(m): 10:15am On Nov 17, 2013

Damn,,
Who does female circumcision this 21st century? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by olivialuv(m): 10:31am On Nov 17, 2013
The practice of the female circumcision is totally wrong sex satisfaction is very important in a woman life to keep the marriage union complete and focus.

1 Like

Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 10:35am On Nov 17, 2013
i will surely circumcise my daughters, its perfectly healthy...... smiley wink tongue

1 Like

Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by Ranchhoddas: 10:45am On Nov 17, 2013
ndidibabe: By the way, I was circumcised and can not remember if I passed through any pain because I was probably very young then. However, while in boarding school, I found it irritating when I see girls with the extra meat. I am just happy to be circumcised. On the other hand, my hubby always say I would have enjoyed 'intimacy' more If I wasn't circumcised but I don't agree.
#faints#

1 Like

Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by Ariyke: 10:50am On Nov 17, 2013
ndidibabe: By the way, I was circumcised and can not remember if I passed through any pain because I was probably very young then. However, while in boarding school, I found it irritating when I see girls with the extra meat. I am just happy to be circumcised. On the other hand, my hubby always say I would have enjoyed 'intimacy' more If I wasn't circumcised but I don't agree.
its the worst thing that ever happened to me though it was ignorance on my parent part I dont blame them but I get to pay for it for the rest of my life sad
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by cjsam: 10:52am On Nov 17, 2013
HeWhoMusntBeNamed: i will surely circumcise my daughters, its perfectly healthy...... smiley wink tongue
I think women circumcision is very wrong.
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by Niseamaka(m): 10:54am On Nov 17, 2013

Your hubby is right, ndidi. circumcision is the trimming or the cutting off of the clit-ris. The clit-ris is the centre of s-xual pleasure in women.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by 4chi: 10:56am On Nov 17, 2013
olivialuv: The practice of the female circumcision is totally wrong sex satisfaction is very important in a woman life to keep the marriage union complete and focus.

...and where has your so called "sexu.al satisfaction" taken you? Unwanted pregnancies, baby factories and general diseases all over the place. The white man that brainwashed you into believing female circumcision is evil sees nothing wrong in v.aginal tatoos, v.aginal rings and virginal tightening surgeries...female circumcision just like male circumcision should be a simple matter of choice and not unnecessarily critisised and mislabelled as genita.l mutilation.

8 Likes

Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by 1stlorenzo(m): 10:56am On Nov 17, 2013
like...are u serious?
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by Ralphlauren(m): 10:58am On Nov 17, 2013

Wow. shocked

Can I ask you a question? Are you going to circumcise your daughters? And remove from their privates the "extra meat" you find disgusting?

1 Like

Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by akatonero(m): 11:02am On Nov 17, 2013
The did to me and my sisters soo I will pass it on period!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atheism Is Frustrating. / How Did You Feel After You Finally Defeated That Stubborn Addiction? / 7 Excuses People Give For Skipping Sunday Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.