Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

First Ever Male Circumcision, How Did Man Come To Know about it/how to do It ? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / First Ever Male Circumcision, How Did Man Come To Know about it/how to do It ? (2276 Views)

Is God Man-made? Did Man Create The Idea Of God? / Circumcision: How It Is Done And The Islamic Rulings On It / Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Ever Male Circumcision, How Did Man Come To Know about it/how to do It ? by loveroftruth: 10:13am On Sep 09, 2014
Weah96:

How did genital mutilation come about? Females are mutilated down there too, in some cultures.

IMO, it is the work of madmen. Sometimes, if people do not speak up quickly, a madman is able consolidate an incredible amount of power over otherwise sane human beings. Mad people should always be checked, or put in their place, as soon as the madness rears its head. If not, then we could end up like this, grown men walking around with sawed off p)enises.

Am trying to get the import of this post.

Are aquating male circumcision to female circumcision ?

Are you saying that there is no benefit of male circumcision over female ?

Are you saying that it is the person that authorised male circumcision that authorised female circumcision ?

Do you have evidence for that insinuation ?

The reason given for male circumcision, is it the same reason given for female own, is it from same source ?

If the directive is not from same source, how did the source of the male circumcision come to know and avoided demanding for female circumcision ?

Your answer please.
Re: First Ever Male Circumcision, How Did Man Come To Know about it/how to do It ? by Weah96: 2:28pm On Sep 09, 2014
loveroftruth:

Are you saying that it is the person that authorised male circumcision that authorised female circumcision ?

The reason given for male circumcision, is it the same reason given for female own, is it from same source ?

If the directive is not from same source, how did the source of the male circumcision come to know and avoided demanding for female circumcision ?

Your answer please.

I can't think of any medical benefit of circumcision. Human beings are not laptops or vehicles that can be customized by removing factory apps or wheels. We are alive.

I suggested that the original source of the practice was a mad person. Only a mad person would dare take a blade a start sawing away at the Instruments of a newborn baby. The character Abraham in the bible is an example of a madman. He tried to decapitate his son after hearing a voice in his head.

I think female and male circumcisions have the same purpose. In both cases, the pleasure derived from having sex is reduced by removing valuable and sensitive tissue from the Instruments. In males it's the foreskin, in females it's the c)litoris.

Mad people are all around us. You know some of them as prophets and pastors. These practices must have evolved independently, probably on separate sides of the globe. The point I tried to emphasize was that it only takes one unchallenged mad person to begin a trend this widespread.

1 Like

Re: First Ever Male Circumcision, How Did Man Come To Know about it/how to do It ? by loveroftruth: 7:54pm On Sep 09, 2014
Weah96:

I can't think of any medical benefit of circumcision. Human beings are not laptops or vehicles that can be customized by removing factory apps or wheels. We are alive.

I suggested that the original source of the practice was a mad person. Only a mad person would dare take a blade a start sawing away at the Instruments of a newborn baby. The character Abraham in the bible is an example of a madman. He tried to decapitate his son after hearing a voice in his head.

I think female and male circumcisions have the same purpose. In both cases, the pleasure derived from having sex is reduced by removing valuable and sensitive tissue from the Instruments. In males it's the foreskin, in females it's the c)litoris.

Mad people are all around us. You know some of them as prophets and pastors. These practices must have evolved independently, probably on separate sides of the globe. The point I tried to emphasize was that it only takes one unchallenged mad person to begin a trend this widespread.

Firstly, hypocricy is a disease, and discussing with hypocrite is an excersis in futility.

Hence, befor I address your post above, I wish to ask you some petinent questions. Just to make sure.

1. Are you circumcised ?
2. If you have kids, or, when you do have kids, will you have th em circumcised ?

Pls, your answers to the questions above befor I attend to your post.

Thank you.
Re: First Ever Male Circumcision, How Did Man Come To Know about it/how to do It ? by loveroftruth: 8:14pm On Sep 09, 2014
@weah96

This was for you.

loveroftruth:

Your answer please.

Do you think you have answered this questions ?

Pls, go back and answer this questions also.

Thank you.
Re: First Ever Male Circumcision, How Did Man Come To Know about it/how to do It ? by Weah96: 8:53pm On Sep 09, 2014
loveroftruth:

Firstly, hypocricy is a disease, and discussing with hypocrite is an excersis in futility.

Hence, befor I address your post above, I wish to ask you some petinent questions. Just to make sure.

1. Are you circumcised ?
2. If you have kids, or, when you do have kids, will you have them circumcised ?

Pls, your andswers to the questions above befor I attend to your post.

Thank you.

Yes I am. I don't have children now, and I won't mutilate them when I do.
Re: First Ever Male Circumcision, How Did Man Come To Know about it/how to do It ? by Weah96: 8:58pm On Sep 09, 2014
loveroftruth: @weah96

This was for you.

Do you think you have answered this questions ?

Pls, go back and answer this questions also.

Thank you.

Who was the first female to sell her v)agina for cash? This is the same kind of question you're asking. You're not going to a definite answer. The best someone can do is describe the characteristics of that initial person.
Re: First Ever Male Circumcision, How Did Man Come To Know about it/how to do It ? by loveroftruth: 9:59pm On Sep 09, 2014
Weah96:

Who was the first female to sell her v)agina for cash? This is the same kind of question you're asking. You're not going to a definite answer. The best someone can do is describe the characteristics of that initial person.

Honesty is not cheap.

We have the first reference to circumcision in the bible and it is noted that none Jews were not circumcised untill religion transfered the knowledge to them.

So, it ordinary supposed to be a straith forward thing in the land of honesty to just state that it is not the same source that advocated male circumcison that advised female circumcision.

Well, since the source of female circumcision is not the same with the source for male circumcision, there is no need, and there will be absolutely no need to attempt to cast aspersions on the advocater of male circumcission and on the discussion here, Using female circumcision, an absolutely unrelated matter to the subject referenced personality.

Like I had said initially, honesty is not a virtue available to all, going by your inability to answer simple questions straith forwardly.

Meanwhile, it is noted, your attempted effort to use female circumcision to cloud this discussion, please, desist forth with.

Considering the fact that you are circumcised and still unable to cite from experience the cones of the circumcision you carry but rather, you run to female circumcision, paints your female circumcision brouhaha here as plain dishonesty and laziness.

Face the discuss, which is = male circumcision, its source.

Will you ?

1 Like

Re: First Ever Male Circumcision, How Did Man Come To Know about it/how to do It ? by loveroftruth: 10:47pm On Sep 09, 2014
Weah96:

Yes I am. I don't have children now, and I won't mutilate them when I do.

smiley

Ok, you said you will not circumcised your own son.

Ok, good for you.

May you remember this circumcision discuss when the time comes.

But then, HYPOCRITES dont stick to their own standards.

How easy it is for you though circumcised to come out here so fast to state that you "will not circumcised your son" when you do carry one.

Even though you, haven been circumcised have no own untoward experience on circumcision to warrant your objection so fast for your unborn child.

How old are you sef ?

Am begining to wander if I am talking to a kid.

1 Like

Re: First Ever Male Circumcision, How Did Man Come To Know about it/how to do It ? by Weah96: 11:59pm On Sep 09, 2014
loveroftruth:

smiley

Ok, you said you will not circumcised youloor son.

Ok, good for you.

May you remember this circumcision discuss when the time comes.

But then, HYPOCRITES dont stick to their own standards.

How easy it is for you though circumcised to come out here so fast to state that you "will not circumcised your son" when you do carry one.

Even though you, haven been circumcised have no own untoward experience on circumcision to warrant your objection so fast for your unborn child.

How old are you sef ?

Am begining to wander if I am talking to a kid.

WTF?
Re: First Ever Male Circumcision, How Did Man Come To Know about it/how to do It ? by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 29, 2015
Weah96:

WTF?

lwkmd
Re: First Ever Male Circumcision, How Did Man Come To Know about it/how to do It ? by loveroftruth: 11:54am On Sep 09, 2017
grin

lwkmd
tongue

lwkmd
Re: First Ever Male Circumcision, How Did Man Come To Know about it/how to do It ? by loveroftruth: 12:02pm On Sep 09, 2017
Some people are so dishonest.

Atheist and Arabians Middle Easterners dont want to hear about circumcision source as not to blow/bust their bubbles of self deceit and conceitedness. That the Jews got this revelation.

If one does not know an issue or topic, the rightful thing to do is research the fact on it if the individual was a honest person. But NO, they will argue to keep others in that same state of denial like them.

Simple question on the first knowledge of Circumcision is turning to a million dollar question.

If it pained them so be it, the truth must stand!
Re: First Ever Male Circumcision, How Did Man Come To Know about it/how to do It ? by butterflylion: 12:10pm On Sep 09, 2017
loveroftruth:
Some people are so dishonest.

Atheist and Arabians Middle Easterners dont want to hear about circumcision source as not to blow/bust their bubbles of self deceit and conceitedness. That the Jews got this revelation.

If one does not know an issue or topic, the rightful thing to do is research the fact on it if the individual was a honest person. But NO, they will argue to keep others in that same state of denial like them.

Simple question on the first knowledge of Circumcision is turning to a million dollar question.

If it pained them so be it, the truth must stand!

Good thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Ever Male Circumcision, How Did Man Come To Know about it/how to do It ? by loveroftruth: 12:24pm On Sep 09, 2017
butterflylion:

Good thread

It is fine that you found it to be a good thread, But an Atheist and a Muslim will not like what you have just said, they will want to cover it and this thread with slime.

But the TRUTH must STAND!
Re: First Ever Male Circumcision, How Did Man Come To Know about it/how to do It ? by butterflylion: 12:50pm On Sep 09, 2017
loveroftruth:

It is fine that you found it to be a good thread, But an Atheist and a Muslim will not like what you have just said, they will want to cover it and this thread with slime.

But the TRUTH must STAND!

I once addressed some if these issues about male circumcision on another thread and these are a few of the benefits of male circumcision and why it is recommended by practically all medical practitioners

1. Easier hygiene.

2. Decreased risk of urinary tract infections.

3. Decreased risk of sexually transmitted infections.

4. Decreased risk of penile cancer.

This was a link I posted where men who have been circumcised spoke about their before and after experiences and the things they said would knock some sense into the heads of those people on the thread who are against it and who gave all their rubbish reasons why. I am not even married yet but I know what's up.

This is the link

http://www.circinfo.net/men_circumcised_as_adults_tell_it_as_it_is.html

2 Likes

Re: First Ever Male Circumcision, How Did Man Come To Know about it/how to do It ? by orunto27: 1:42pm On Sep 09, 2017
Babanla original "Adodo". You are an unrepentant Gentile.
Re: First Ever Male Circumcision, How Did Man Come To Know about it/how to do It ? by butterflylion: 2:02pm On Sep 09, 2017
Loveroftruth you know I even asked this question on that thread. I wondered how come ancient man knew about male circumcision and not just for sake of aesthetics but they somehow knew it held deeper benefits even without them being equipped with modern hightech medical infrastructure and no medical research facility. But somehow they knew these things.

Something that modern science is just discovering the detailed benefits as I listed earlier.

Something is not right somewhere. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Ever Male Circumcision, How Did Man Come To Know about it/how to do It ? by loveroftruth: 2:42pm On Sep 09, 2017
orunto27:
Babanla original "Adodo". You are an unrepentant Gentile.

What exactly do you mean to say?
Re: First Ever Male Circumcision, How Did Man Come To Know about it/how to do It ? by orunto27: 6:13pm On Sep 09, 2017
Penis in a sack is called Adodo(r-d-m) in Yoruba. The Gentiles don't circumcise.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Catholic Priest Wakes Up From Comaafter 17 Months, Converts To Islam / Answers To Supersuave's 30 Pairs Of Bible Verses That Contradict One Another / *ebo/etutu (sacrifice/atonement) What Is Ebo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.