Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Verify Your Paypal Now / Use In Nigeria. - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Verify Your Paypal Now / Use In Nigeria. (5393 Views)

Paypal Now Selling @185 / PAYPAL NOW ACCEPT NIGERIANS / Secret On How To Open/verify Your Paypal Account In Nigeria Revealed For Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Verify Your Paypal Now / Use In Nigeria. by maybrowne(m): 6:22pm On Nov 05, 2011
You see i get surprised when i see people talking about things they hardly know about like they are gurus well am not absolutely one but am not in any way a novice and if you really need help i can,i am not some one who will ask for your money only to fail you NO.So what am i talking about,concerning PAYPAL
Do you know that changing your i.p is not really the thing that stops PayPal from from getting you

See i recently opened and verified a PayPal for a friend,told him all the necessary information,and steps
but guess what 3 weeks later why he had his account blocked,did i hear you ask why,he failed to follow one of the steps i told him.
Now from my research i found out that PayPal has been more of a trouble to many people especially does who need it for making money and paying for products that seem very important to them.
To make things easy for both of us i will be revealing things like,
[list]
[li]THE DO AND DON'T OF PAYPAL[/li]
[li]the times to which are the safest to asses PayPal[/li]
[/list]all this and more you will have the opportunity of getting in my new blog,softandated..com so what i will advice of you if to sign up or subscribe so you do not miss any of my post inthe nearest future,beleive me i will be giving out this info's for free and many more.Catch you there.

MURPHY BROWNE.
MAKING MONEY MATTERS

Re: Verify Your Paypal Now / Use In Nigeria. by johnny2012(m): 8:57pm On Apr 29, 2012
One can still use paypal in a country like Nigeria, but there are rules you must follow to avoid your account being banned.To have paypal account is very simple but to maintain it is the major work.
1. Always make sure you change your ip before you accessing paypal site
2. Make sure you use delicated ip
3.Make sure you dont check your payapl account always.
Open, Verify, and Start Using Your Own Genuine Fully Functional PayPal Account Without Limitation - All Within 24 Hours or Less - No Matter Where You Live in Nigeria - 100% Guaranteed!Many people talk about opening verifying paypal account without telling us on how to keep the account.To learn more about maintaining,funding,withdrawing,legal ways of making money into your paypal account send free report to http://nairaexchanger.com
Re: Verify Your Paypal Now / Use In Nigeria. by cosmas4u(m): 2:10pm On Oct 17, 2012
Hello people,

I am marketer here in Germany. Promoting some Germany Businesses men wishing to going to Nigeria (West Africa). I do this as part time job. So far so good. I am currently promoting three brands from Nigeria registered company CosGoch Limited owners of mamymarket.com.ng, jobrollers.com and cosmaga24.com. The owner of this companies stated in Germany and now fully operational in Nigeria online space.

For your Paypal transfer funding, Mamymarket.com.ng has created a special package on their website for helping those of you that want to make payment via paypal or want fund their existing paypal account in Naira.

The company with foreign business account i believe will you you all. Visit them and make more inquiries:http://mamymarket.com.ng/soft-funding

I hope this information will help many.

bis bald smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Borehole Drilling And Geophysical Survey @ Ogun ,oyo, Lagos State And Environs / Old Newspapers For Sale / How I Can Become An Indomie Distributor In Abuja And Also Get Supply Of Goods Fr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.