Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Meet The Man That Carved A Path Through A Mountain - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Man That Carved A Path Through A Mountain (4134 Views)

Photo Of Man That Stole Mercy Aigbe's Iphone 6plus & BB Passport Released By Her / Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat / Meet The Nigerian Man That Buried His Mother In A Hummer Jeep(see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Man That Carved A Path Through A Mountain by Arosa(m): 11:31am On Sep 05, 2014
aiyeboy:
lol see ya teeth.........but to be sincere i can actually do something unhuman positively but not for 22years

well do it then, and dont forget to send us pics.(you know na, without pics we don't believe it) And sure, you don't have to do it for 22years, a year or two is good enough. I see you like my teeth yeah. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man That Carved A Path Through A Mountain by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 05, 2014
aiyeboy:
pls start yours too, i will like you to inspire me!
am already on it, when it does materialize you will see it on NL. Give me 3-5 years though.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man That Carved A Path Through A Mountain by ejiro2130(m): 11:44am On Sep 05, 2014
Oya arrange road block make u start collect pass fee
Re: Meet The Man That Carved A Path Through A Mountain by aiyeboy(m): 11:52am On Sep 05, 2014
ejiro2130: Oya arrange road block make u start collect pass fee
thats if a Nigerian did it.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man That Carved A Path Through A Mountain by seankay(m): 12:50pm On Sep 05, 2014
Everything is possible in India

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man That Carved A Path Through A Mountain by Dbestmax(m): 1:44pm On Sep 05, 2014
Wen me carve road finish do coal tar......in d land of amazungu in oriko lga somewia in d north central....and nobody aplauded me...nw dese pple jst carve road enta google......nonsense

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man That Carved A Path Through A Mountain by aiyeboy(m): 1:54pm On Sep 05, 2014
Dbestmax: Wen me carve road finish do coal tar......in d land of amazungu in oriko lga somewia in d north central....and nobody aplauded me...nw dese pple jst carve road enta google......nonsense
No vex
Re: Meet The Man That Carved A Path Through A Mountain by cashmentor(m): 2:16pm On Sep 05, 2014
A Life of Selfless Sacrifice.
Lesson For us all..................

Its never always about your pocket, pause for a moment and think about the kid/Man/Woman next door. Your actions could come back to hunt or Bless you!
Re: Meet The Man That Carved A Path Through A Mountain by Ezyp(m): 2:36pm On Sep 05, 2014
zizazizu: Hmm. This is quite extraordinary. But for 22 years, what was the man doing for a living? Was he selling the rocks he was farming? I know he did it for love but I don't think love can feed him for that long. #justsaying
the problem with a typical Nigerian...(your way of thinking) no body is WILLING
Re: Meet The Man That Carved A Path Through A Mountain by zizazizu: 2:41pm On Sep 05, 2014
Ezyp: the problem with a typical Nigerian...(your way of thinking) no body is WILLING
so because I am a Nigerian, I shouldn't think of how the guy sustained himself for that long? Are you even human?
Re: Meet The Man That Carved A Path Through A Mountain by aiyeboy(m): 3:51pm On Sep 06, 2014
zizazizu: so because I am a Nigerian, I shouldn't think of how the guy sustained himself for that long? Are you even human?

no mind am , i reason with you jho!!!

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man That Carved A Path Through A Mountain by Fourwinds: 7:00pm On Sep 06, 2014
perseverance made him a champion and achiever....great man. History will remember u. there was a man who did this from lips of generation to generation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Man That Carved A Path Through A Mountain by aiyeboy(m): 11:41pm On Sep 09, 2014
wakie wakie!!!
Re: Meet The Man That Carved A Path Through A Mountain by Aisosaonipede(f): 6:07am On Sep 10, 2014
PrettyEmy:

So u quote that long post just to say this?
Seriously!? undecided

I was so much impressed
so yeah :/
Re: Meet The Man That Carved A Path Through A Mountain by aiyeboy(m): 8:22am On Sep 10, 2014
Aisosaonipede:

I was so much impressed
so yeah :/
GBAM

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Serial Killers Who Have Never Been Caught / Picture Of A Masquerade Withdrawing Money From ATM / Darling Actress Funke Akindele Looking Spotless In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.