Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child (30184 Views)

How Many Of You Did This? See Photo / How Many Of You Did This? / Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 08, 2014
eating eba was the scariest thing back then... there used to be plenty begging and incentives just to eat eba
Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by Akell(m): 4:26pm On Sep 08, 2014
grin used to pray a particular prayer almost everyday when sent in an errand. Whenever I get to a particular spot, I'll pray that God should change me from boy to girl..... grin grin grin when ever I look back, I'm always like OMG

Plus I used to play daddy and mummy. Did that a lot though.... thank God it was a very big compound with 5 flats. Enough to people to...
Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 08, 2014
Eating indomie with stew. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 08, 2014
Whenever I enter a neighbor's house back then, I enta and den cary my slippers in my hand cos mummy told me to always put on my slippers, grin

There was a lady back then that had same wrapper with my mum, cos of me she stopped tying it cos anytime she does and I see her,i will start crying and telling her to return my mum's wrapper..*Poor woman* grin

14 Likes

Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by phayvoursky(m): 4:27pm On Sep 08, 2014
experimentist: -Picking cigarette filters to learn how to smoke
-finishing mom's matchbox in learning how to smoke
-coming back home with a used cond0m all over my mouth blowing it up like a balloon (I received the beating of my life that day) cry

LOL. YOUR PROBLEM DON REACH TEN STOREYS

1 Like

Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by StealthyMe(m): 4:32pm On Sep 08, 2014
Mehnn..Childhood was fun

I remember keeping petty things bought for us for consumption after everybody had eaten theirs...

So,during morning devotion I was extremely hungry & I had mincepie in my wardrobe....lol....I took a candle ( since twas pretty early in the morning & securely hidden under my pile of clothes) and searched for my snack

I thought someone had eaten it when i couldnt find it ; The fear of my lost pie made me burn some new clothes I had never worn and set fire to ma wardrobe... sad

The beating that followed ehn....nor be here lol
I too chaww αм that day

Till today,ifah look back at my childhood, iSmile...Better Days Ahead cheesy !

5 Likes

Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by experimentist: 4:32pm On Sep 08, 2014
phayvoursky:

LOL. YOUR PROBLEM DON REACH TEN STOREYS
naa ur problem go reach dat level..
Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by Mention(m): 4:33pm On Sep 08, 2014
teeo: I used to bite my elder sister anytime we fought. I had very sharp teeth. grin
Lol.. The lion of d house...
Or should I say... Suarez of the team

1 Like

Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by apidum(m): 4:34pm On Sep 08, 2014
during childhood i was always been exposed to nigerian movies,so on a faithful day i got a rope to hang myself as i have watched in nigerian movies. As i tied the rope to an iron and round my head and as i watched from movies,i feel from the chair i used in climbing but thank God someone just saved me before i killed myself because i lost my conciousness

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by mzlizabelle(f): 4:35pm On Sep 08, 2014
pussypounder: I usually disturb our neighbor pressing there bell and running away, till it got faulty and i pressed it and it shocked me, i decided that not only me was going to get the electric shock so i called my short friend to press the bell, he was not able to reach it so i carried him and it shocked the both of us angry angry

Hahahaha....wickedness pays afterall. tongue

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 08, 2014
Lol,old times,dere waz a tym wen ma mum gat doze little snails(m sure most yorubas wuld no wat I mean),abt 5 rubbers of dem nd fried it xo it culd be used weneva we want 2 cuk soup.oboi I nd ma broda finishd it all,u no dat useless idea of “afta I take diz 1 m nt eatin it again”.mumsy flog craze commot 4 ma body. bein d elder broda ,funny times sha

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 08, 2014
snowprince07: ****hahaha lilkids dodging school since sixteen sixty six
Hehehe. I didn't like school @ all as a kid...so what was yours?
Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 08, 2014
Lol,old times,dere waz a tym wen ma mum gat doze little snails(m sure most yorubas wuld no wat I mean),abt 5 rubbers of dem nd fried it xo it culd be used weneva we want 2 cuk soup.oboi I nd ma broda finishd it all,u no dat useless idea of “afta I take diz 1 m nt eatin it again”.mumsy flog craze commot 4 ma body. bein d elder broda ,funny times sha. Doze times of “didundidun”,I broke a finger.

1 Like

Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by phayvoursky(m): 4:38pm On Sep 08, 2014
I used to be scared of bathing cold water. Before bathing I'd spend more than 5 minutes rehearsing on how to pour the water on my body.

I hated bathing outside cause I felt Adaobi my neighbour would be looking at my unclothedness... so when bathing I hide my stuff.

6 Likes

Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by aholiab(m): 4:41pm On Sep 08, 2014
fasting and prayers as often as they came became a dread for us as kids. but in recent times my dad had observed that the duration for breaking fast became shorter. So one day, we were to break our fast after my younger brother had pointed to the clock (12noon) only for my dad to confirm from his wristwatch that it was just 10 o clock.

Implication! my brother had been manipulating the time whenever we were to fast.

consequence! we were made to fast till 3pm with many bad belle for the guy.

8 Likes

Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 08, 2014
softsparkyy:
lol...he is my best friend now.
***that's how it happens now u guys would always laugh at d childhood stuff
Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by M4gunners: 4:42pm On Sep 08, 2014
One of my Cousin he is 6years older that me, wen we chop finish, my grand mama go shear meat and fish for us.This guy go tell me say make i give am my meat today,2morrow he go give me him own meat, i go carry give am.2 morrow my grand mama go cook beans and yam no fish not to talk of meat d thing go pain me.If person send me go buy something, call the name for me , along the way i forgot the name, i go weast time for city come back tell the person say the store people no get am.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by phayvoursky(m): 4:43pm On Sep 08, 2014
aholiab: fasting and prayers as often as they came became a dread for us as kids. but in recent times my dad had observed that the duration for breaking fast became shorter. So one day, we were to break our fast after my younger brother had pointed to the clock (12noon) only for my dad to confirm from his wristwatch that it was just 10 o clock.

Implication! my brother had been manipulating the time whenever we were to fast.

consequence! we were made to fast till 3pm with many bad belle for the guy.

I do this one o.

1 Like

Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 08, 2014
a pity I couldn't comment on first page but who remembers all those daddy and mummy plays and drama with a girl and at the end of the day, it will lead to something else.

1 Like

Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by Bryan12(m): 4:45pm On Sep 08, 2014
When I was five I was the most cunning kid in the neighbourhood with my bighead.

1 Like

Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 08, 2014
pussypounder: I usually disturb our neighbor pressing there bell and running away, till it got faulty and i pressed it and it shocked me, i decided that not only me was going to get the electric shock so i called my short friend to press the bell, he was not able to reach it so i carried him and it shocked the both of us angry angry
Hahahahahahaahahahahhaah
Hohohohoohoohohohoohhohohoh
Hahahahahhahahahahahhahaha
Buhahahahahhahahahahahahha
Hhehehehehhehehehehehehehehe

22 Likes

Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 08, 2014
****hahahaga 4got I was on a palm tree lift my hands up laughing.....now on d ground shouting 4 help.guy u wan kill me??

11 Likes

Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by iamkingzlee(m): 4:48pm On Sep 08, 2014
grin i was really a tyrant!!! When i got back from school i really hated taking my bath.. And there was this aunt of mine that will lock me up in the bathroom till 8(time for news). Arrrgh! I so hated news too.. I"ll miss my batman on silverbird which premiers by 5 p.m . I couldnt just help buh to pay her back and slotted a pin in her favourite chair which i forgot! And it caught my dear ass!

6 Likes

Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by eyeon(m): 4:49pm On Sep 08, 2014
mine was that if I should mistakingly bedwet while sleeping, I'll wake before 3:00am, roll my younger brother down to already-wet side and then change my pant fast, then come back and sleep on the dry side of the bed...
In the morning, na you go tell me who piss for night.

10 Likes

Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by omajali2003(m): 4:50pm On Sep 08, 2014
Doing "rob and shine". When it's cold, won't bathe. Go to the bathroom only to wash my face, hand and leg then plaster the whole body with vaseline.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by Ayo081(m): 4:51pm On Sep 08, 2014
nickz: gringrin as odd as it sounds i never tried this shit oh!
lol. U nid to watch ur kidz
Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 08, 2014
softsparkyy: I didn't do any, my younger brother dealt with me then . That guys head is very big that anytime we had a fight the guy go just headbutt me.
For that your profile picture, I first think sey u dey shît for toilet until I scroll down well well and I see sey na chair u sit on. grin. Ur pretty tho.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by segxi1960: 4:53pm On Sep 08, 2014
I broke my arm.......twice.

And my leg too.

While climbing fruit (almond) trees.
Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 08, 2014
Mine was kind of very foolish.. Whenever I fell sick my mum usually comes with panadol which to me was very bitter. so, when she tells me to swallow it I will just do my normal style, I will put d drugs in my palm then stylishly throw d drugs across my shoulder very close to my mouth as if I hav taken d drugs.. Until one day I never knew that my dad was behind me then I did my normal stuff , d medicine fell on the food he was carrying.....d rest na history o.

7 Likes

Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by shabbey09: 4:54pm On Sep 08, 2014
I was in primary five and was on my way to school when I stumbled on my mum's market list. Number one on the list was indian hemp. I cried all day in school and refused to eat because I felt my mum was a drug addict. On getting home I narrated it to my uncle and he laughed his brains out said she was referring to indian hemp hair cream!!!
I felt so stupid!!

=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=))

4 Likes

Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by icekidgodfrey(m): 4:56pm On Sep 08, 2014
Real hilarious man!! Sometimes I wish I could revisit my childhood, be a guest and actually watch the younger me do all them crazy thang!!!
*I never really liked wearing my shirt, they either hung from my shoulder or was stylishly folded around my neck & head.
*I'd hang out with some group of hard-headed boys like myself. It was like a gang, we go around committing little neighbourhood crimes; broke people's glass windows, took off the bulb in people's bicycle to construct our own lights, lol. Riding spoiled bicycles down a hill was our hobby; nobody cared how dangerous it was.
*I preferred throwing stones at unripe mangos, to eating cooked food at home.
*Hunted and killed lizards just for fun! Lol
*Never got home directly from school, I'd hang around & mob the neighbourhood with my 'gang', committing all sorts of little crimes.
*Played football in the beside people's windows, and there's this wicked 'auntie' in every neighbourhood that like seizing balls, and I can't forget how hilarious we sounded everytime we try to beg for our ball. Sometimes when we don't get it back; we throw stones & cursed at her.
*Whoever lived in a storey-building 'had money'
*We would peep through neighbours' windows to watch films. We always got chased away, but we wouldn't go away. They most times results to measures like pouring water, sand, saliva on us just to drive us away.
*Cashew nuts, rubber bands had the same value as cocaine.
*Sitting boy-girl-boy-girl in school was the biggest punishment!...
Oh lawwd I could go on forever!! All the 'isi-okpukpu' boys can relate, lol. 90sbabies re d best generation!! I miss my childhood, I really do!! cheesy cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 08, 2014

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Nigerian Mothers....Always Over Protective! / These Resources Can Boost Your Marriage And Parenting Skills / Landlord Beats Pregnant Woman Into Coma, Loses Her Pregnancy (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.