Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny - Literature (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny (76605 Views)

A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance / My Destiny / Conflicted Destiny, Chronicle Of A Natural Born Warrior. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Tipiflexy(m): 6:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
PEMISIRE WIL LET RICHARD KW DAT WT HE IS PRESENTLY FACING IS NOTIN TO WT SHE FACED IN D PAST.LOOSING EVERY MEMBERS OF HA FAMILY N YET SHE DIDNT BLASPHEME GOD.THERE IS POSSIBILITY RICHARD MIGHT NT NEED ANY KIDNEY FOR HA SIS ANYMORE COS GOD WORKS IN A MIRACULOUS WAY.I WIL SIT BACK N RELAX MY MIND Y TDAN WIL DO WT IS EXPECTED OF HIM.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Onemansquad(m): 7:16pm On Sep 18, 2014
eyah dix richard nd his 6ta has rili suffered oo...wen a man cries dy cry raindrops frm thr eyes
PEMISIRE PLS HELP DIX DUDE OUT
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 18, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: I have to eat now, I'll continue later please.
i release u..
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by uchebest2006(m): 7:52pm On Sep 18, 2014
Awww......so so interesting,has been on sabbatical leave.I started afresh reading this story; To be frank,is hitting me like an icy wind.My mind is flooding with images of things,the good along with the bad.Nice story @ T.Dan.Am loving this!!!!
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Topsy42(f): 7:58pm On Sep 18, 2014
dz update is 2much dear
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:31pm On Sep 18, 2014
Typing!!
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Cindydearie(f): 8:31pm On Sep 18, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: Thanks cindydearie, u re mouthed. grin
pls meaning??
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 18, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: Typing!!
following

1 Like

Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 9:14pm On Sep 18, 2014
Continuation.

"Alright, I won't add petrol to the burning fire. I know you are hurt already but I want you to calm down because if you keep talking, you'll utter something worst than you've been uttering. I hope your sister is not like you."

"Like me? How? What do you mean?"

"I hope she's not an unbeliever like you." She told him.

"It's just that I need your help, will you donate?" He asked again.

"I'll meet you tomorrow." She said and waved at Richard.

PEMISIRE was deep in thought as she walked down to Helen's house. She was wondering on the kind of person Richard was, was he real? If he was, his type would be rare on the surface of dust. Many guys wouldn't care that much, never.

Who could tell her if he was planted to be trailing her or if he was real? She couldn't get it right, she was confused already until she knocked at Helen's door leaned against the wall, waiting for her.

"He's cool, he has a soft heart with all I've seen. See how he was crying like a baby, as if it was his lover that was in a big problem. His sister..."

"Pemisire!" Helen tapped her as she opened the door.

She got self conscious again and sighed. "How are you?"

"I'm good, really good." Helen smiled and walked inside with Pemisire. "What of you?"

"I'm not really good, I was weighed down by someone." She replied as she dropped her handbag.

"Weighed down? Because it was 1-1 South Africa played? Helen grinned as she sank into the bed.

"Hmmn.. That match got many people glued to their seats, it was breathtaking but at the end, a draw. But, someone made me uncomfortable." She said.

"Uncomfortable? Who's the person? How was work?" Helen asked.

"It was a guy, he told me about his sister and her illness. He wants me to donate kidney for her."

"Kidney? Is the person real? I pray you don't dig yourself into trouble." Helen said and paused for a while. "What did you tell him?"

"The story of that guy was pathetic, very sad. I think I should do it." She sighed.

"Pemisire! Do what again? Don't forget some people might be out there spying! Girl, wake up!"

"Helen, we should always try to help. I think I should see the lady." She unbuttoned her shirt.

"Hmmn... now that you will be coming home very late, how'd you do it? And, know that I'm not in support of it."

"But I feel I should... I didn't tell him my name oh."

"That's nice, it's a good thing. But, just tread softly."

"Thanks, let's just see how it goes." She smiled.

1 Like

Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 9:16pm On Sep 18, 2014
Cindydearie: pls meaning??
It means u get mouth... u sure! grin
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by PrinceAdepoju(m): 9:27pm On Sep 18, 2014
I think Pemisire is very soft-hearted. The little story Richard told her shouldn't have had such effect on her.

He didn't even tell her about their parents na, and she's already down lori oro oloro.

Nawa for her oo
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Cindydearie(f): 9:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: It means u get mouth... u sure! grin
yes nah
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by hassan85(m): 10:10pm On Sep 18, 2014
me am seriously following oo. me I read international relations, ds ur. works always showing Good Samaritans is making me thinking of Msc in Humanitarian efforts oo. Co's Yes people are suffering! nice work
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Eniqurl(f): 11:40pm On Sep 18, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: I think Pemisire is very soft-hearted. The little story Richard told her shouldn't have had such effect on her.

He didn't even tell her about their parents na, and she's already down lori oro oloro.

Nawa for her oo
Lolz, she dn forqt her own prb she cari oro oloro for head.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by kingphilip(m): 3:39am On Sep 19, 2014
ok made it here finally but t.dan ur updates have been scanty this days or is there something I skipped in rushing up to finish?
BTW t.dan nice story
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:34am On Sep 19, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: I think Pemisire is very soft-hearted. The little story Richard told her shouldn't have had such effect on her.

Nawa for her oo
Don't you know it was something she has passed through before, she knew how the death of a sibling would be... I don't blame her...
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:35am On Sep 19, 2014
Eniqurl: Lolz, she dn forqt her own prb she cari oro oloro for head.
Lol!
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:35am On Sep 19, 2014
kingphilip: ok made it here finally but t.dan ur updates have been scanty this days or is there something I skipped in rushing up to finish?
BTW t.dan nice story
Lol... I donchange dz morning... lol!
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:36am On Sep 19, 2014
hassan85: me am seriously following oo. me I read international relations, ds ur. works always showing Good Samaritans is making me thinking of Msc in Humanitarian efforts oo. Co's Yes people are suffering! nice work
Lol! It is not her fault na..
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:36am On Sep 19, 2014
CONTINUATION.

Richard rushed back to the hospital to check on Christina again, thank God it was Friday evening, even if it wasn't, he had been unfaithful to his work. He was sad as he saw her just lying on the bed, probably thinking she might die. "Christie." He tapped her as he sat besde her, on the plastic chair.

"Welcome back bro, how far?" She asked.

"Still hoping, I met a lady and I discussed a little about us with her. I pray she considers me and help us out." He said.

"Will it even be necessary again?" She smiled.

Richard frowned and stood up. "Don't start saying any rubbish, don't say anything frightening over there, Christiana." He warned and sat again.

"Bro, it's a matter of knowing the truth and the truth, setting one free. I pray I'll be alright, but..." she smiled again and kept quiet.

"It is better that way, than saying any rubbish that might annoy me. What have you eaten or what will you eat?" He enquired.

"I'm alright." She waved her hand.

Richard stared at her as she waved her hand. She had grown leaner than before, it seems that yellowish pattern on her skin has reduced but she looked dehydrated also. He sighed and kept quiet for a while. "I'm asking, what are you going to eat?" He asked again.

"I'm serious, I'm alright." She replied.

"You've grown leaner, but your beauty can't fade. I love you Christiana." He said, squinting his face as tears almost fell from his eyes.

"I love you too, Richard. I think you should go home and rest properly." Christiana said.

"What are you saying? I can't leave here tonight, I'll sleep over."

Jay clapped his hands together after receiving a call from the Secretary of the office and sat down beside Uche. "This one na die." He clapped again.

"What did she say? At least we got the Boss informed about our absence today, hope we are not in trouble?"

"None. She told me the Director asked her to draft Richard's sack letter this afternoon, isn't that bad?" He hissed.

"Sack letter again? In this problem! Though, to be realistic, hs deserves it, but Director should have at least pitied him."

"He has done his worst, my prayer is just that his sister doesn't die, the guy might die too. But, today na Friday night na, we no go go club tonight?"

"I'm not in the mood, I don't feel like." Uche laid on the sofa.

Jay took a deep breath.

"When the frustration one is passing through is too much, the person might say bad things to God." Pemisire said as she dropped the bread In her hands.

Helen cleared her throat. "What on earth are you trying to drive at again? I hope it isn't that you want to cry again?

Pemisire had started crying within a twinkle of an eye. "The last time I ate bread, it was with Pemisayo. She was discussing about death that day we were eating. She told me one isn't ready for death until it comes, she never knew her own days were numbered already."

"Just take it easy! If I knew you'd do this, do you think I'll allow us take bread tonight? Stop it!" She cautioned.

Pemisire snifled. "Alright." She wiped her tears and dropped the bread. "I have never seen a guy weep like the one I met today, I never knew many people love their siblings too."

"I hope you won't tell me you aren't eating this bread again."

"I lost.. I lost the appetite." Pemisire replied as she stood up.

"I miss her, I miss Dad, I miss my acoustic guitar and... Helen!" She exclaimed.

"What?" Helen raised her head quickly.

"My diary! It is still in that house!" She shouted.

"What do you mean? Did you write anything implicating in there?" Helen asked.

"I wrote the secret about the attaché case, I left it on my bed. They must have read it!" She shouted.

"Take it easy girl. They might know you have the attaché case but how are they going to get you? You better let go of these scary thoughts."

"No, I repeat, no! Something tells me I might be caught, Helen, do you think this place is really safe?" She asked.

Helen laughed. "You this girl, even if they get hold of your diary, how will they know you are here? It is not possible! You have no mobile phone that can be used to track you down, and many things like that." She smiled.

"I pray so." She sat again, battling with her thoughts.

Pemisire got to the front of Hexagon Club and Bar and met Richard out there, crying already. It looked really strange. It was early in the morning, why would he come and sit at the front of a Bar and start crying? He also cried the night before, wasn't it getting too much.

What could be making him weep? Or has his sister died? She felt she was getting to close to him, as a stranger but his tears had always made her affable. She felt for him as she saw him. She had felt something even much more than that and knew how it'd be to loose such a treasured person.

She stood awhile from him watching him as he cried there. She couldn't force back her tears too as she swallowed hard and started crying too. Seeing him made her remember her twin sister and father again. She also remembered her mother who had died of cancer.

As his last hope, if his sister should die, he might not forgive her again. When his sister was still alive and he turned himself to a useless person through drinking, what if everything should end?

She swallowed again as she wiped her tears. Though, she didn't know him, though they just met but it seemed Richard was real. It must be her gregarious character that brought him back to her again, if the transplant is protracted, she might really die.

If a pea falls out of the pod, leaving the other pea, it would be so sad and lonely of the pea still enclosed in the pod. She had stood there for five minutes already, crying and wiping her tears, wondering if she could help him out.

If she had someone to help her, her family might still be alive. "I'll help him!" She said and looked determined as she approached him.

"Hey." She waved at him.

Richard sprung to his feet on seeing her. "Unknown, please help me."

So, he hasn't forgotten this my name... She thought as she smiled faintly. "Where are you here as early as this?" She asked him.

"Because I really need you to help me. A week is running out and the kidney transplant hasn't been done on her, please!" He begged her, crying.

Pemisire looked at him with leery eyes and shook her head. 'He looks real!' She affirmed deep in her. "Even if I die all in the name of helping him, I have a reward from God."

"Em... What's your name?" She asked.

"I'm Richard. I'm really serious, I'm real." He repeated.

"I think I'm going to give up on working here becaus of you, I don't think kidney transplant is an easy thing. I.. I believe all will be well. Can you take me to that sister of yours and let the preparations start."

"Wha? You are really.." Richard jumped happily, that was what she also wanted, joy, happiness, being ecstatic, being enthusiastic. "Are we good to.. good to go?" He stammered.

"Yeah."

God please help me, please assist me. I'm just acting by your words which is to assist anyone in problem. I still have many battles I have to fight, please strengthen me and don't let this guy turn out to be a hired killer.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by simdibaby2(f): 7:41am On Sep 19, 2014
i pray dat christy wil nt die nw dat pemi has offered to help....
pemi u r God sent,so dat richard wil believe there is God.
mr t more Of God divine inspiration.........pls update fast cant wait ooo.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Eniqurl(f): 7:47am On Sep 19, 2014
Getting more interesting oh, m expecting more later. Weldne sir.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by hassan85(m): 7:48am On Sep 19, 2014
Ameen
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Merblesh(f): 7:54am On Sep 19, 2014
Weldone boss....still following
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:55am On Sep 19, 2014
follow me on facebook
www.facebook.com/temitopePage

Instagram

TemitopeDan.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by codedbaby(f): 8:35am On Sep 19, 2014
moree ooooooooooo plssssss. T Dan. update more abeggggg
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 9:20am On Sep 19, 2014
codedbaby: moree ooooooooooo plssssss. T Dan. update more abeggggg
Update drops by noon sis... 12pm.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:50am On Sep 19, 2014
STORY CONTINUATION.

RICHARD AND PEMISIRE walked into the hospital and headed to Christiana's ward after they've greeted the nurses on duty. "Hey Bestie!" Richard walked in, smiling.

"Bro, good morning. Good morning to you." She greeted the two of them.

"Yeah, good morning. How are you?" Pemisire asked her.

"I'm good, and you?" She asked while Richard stood smiling at them.

"Same here, dear."

"To cut the long story short, this is Christiana, my sister i told you about." Richard introduced.

"I don't need the intoduction any longer, i know her already." Pemi grinned.

"And you, this is the unknown. She has failed to tell me what her name is, and said i should call her the unknown." He laughed.

"With time, she will tell me her name." Christiana grinned.

"I pray so." Richard continued laughing. "Have you seen Doctor Kate this morning?" He asked her.

"No. It's early now." She replied.

"That's true, but we can't tell, she might be on the night duty but I know if she was, she'd have checked on you."

"So, Mrs Unknown, we have to wait for the Doctor to know what the next step is." Richard smiled at Pemisire.

Pemisire nodded.

--------

THREE HOURS AFTER.

Lawrence stepped into the balcony with his men, with a strange look on his face as he spoke to them. "Don't you think it's high time we called this lady?" He asked them.

"I have been wondering too, we ought to have finalized all that to know what the next step would be." One of the two guys replied.

"That's cool then. We have to call her right now." He said as he brought out the diary and flipped some pages open, showing his men where Helen's mobile number was. "Now, go and get across to her and feed me back."

"Yes boss." They echoed and walked away.

"This is Doctor Kate." Richard smiled as he introduced Pemisire.

"Good day lady." Kate smiled as she shook her.

"Yes Doctor, Good morning." She replied.

"So, she's gonna be my donor." He told her.

Doctor smiled. "I pray so, and, is it your own donor or Chrisitie's donor?"

Richard chortled. "Anyhow. And, why did you utter 'I pray so'?" He asked.

"Blood group and other tests. Anyways, I'll start everything today, don't panick."

"Thanks so much, I pray everything results into the expected result." Pemisire prayed.

"Amen, let's get to the business. The tests should begin, now." She stood up with her stethoscope in her right hand. "Let's go." She said and led the way.

"Hey guy!" Jay said as he walked into Christiana's ward.

"How na?" He smiled on seeing Jay and Uche.

"We dey oh, how are you? Christiana." Uche asked.

"I'm good." She replied smiling.

"That's good to hear." Jay sat down.

"We found a donor already." He informed.

"Really? Where? Who?" Jay asked.

"One cutie, she said she'd donate." He replied smiling.

Uche stroke his beard. "That's good to hear but are they compatible?"

"The lady is in the laboratory, I can't tell for now." He replied.

"Where did you meet her? Or was she gotten by Doc. Kate?" Jay asked.

"Leave that one for now, I just met her sha."

"Hmmn... what's her name?" Uche asked.

"I don't know, I don't know what her name is... wait... the unknown." He laughed.

"There's a new problem oh." Jay shifted forward and continued. "Mr man, you've been sacked."

"Sacked? D..Director?" He stuttered.

"Yeah, just take it easy, take it easy." Uche said.

Richard's joy turned to sadness again, why is everything this way?"He hissed.

"Another news.." Doctor Kate entered.

END OF CH. THREE

Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Flakeey(f): 11:16am On Sep 19, 2014
There is purpose for everything in life...at the end all glory returns to God

nice updates bro. kiss
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by boladex1: 11:20am On Sep 19, 2014
nice update

ride on the boss
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Beckytee(f): 11:22am On Sep 19, 2014
Weldone boss and tanks for the updates
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 19, 2014
Helen b wise o wen u answer dat call. Well done oga T-dan.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (40) (Reply)

These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend / Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 / The Love Grotto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.