Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny - Literature (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny (76610 Views)

A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance / My Destiny / Conflicted Destiny, Chronicle Of A Natural Born Warrior. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 19, 2014
Hahaha TDan u wan kill me with suspense abi I know Dr kate's news is not a bad 1 wink
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by tmamuda(m): 11:49am On Sep 19, 2014
Abeg, Snowprince07, I dey ur back, he no go kill U wit suspense, if Tdan did we go resurrect U to continue d reading.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 19, 2014
tmamuda: Abeg, Snowprince07, I dey ur back, he no go kill U wit suspense, if Tdan did we go resurrect U to continue d reading.
haha tanx bro
how Av u been??
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by hassan85(m): 12:13pm On Sep 19, 2014
following
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 12:34pm On Sep 19, 2014
CHAPTER FOUR.

CHRISTIANA

DOCTOR KATE WAS BRIGHTER THAN USUAL,
she walked in smiling chirpily. "She's fit." She informed.

Richard's unhappiness turned to joy again as he rushed to his feet. "You don't mean this." He smiled.

Doctor Kate kept on smiling, looking cheerful and giving a dazzling smile. I looked at her and smiled, I think lines are now falling in plesant places for me, I think God has finally heard me out to assist today. I pray this will be a new chapter in my life, to forget the moments of pains and agony, hatred and babbling, hysterical thoughts and berserk mood.

"Really?" I asked Doctor Kate, looking happier than earlier.

"Yes." She replied me, licking her lower lip and moving closer to probably hug or shake me. "She's now under a general anesthesia, the operation will commence soon but money must be paid." She said as she protracted her hand, to shake me.

"About the money, don't worry." Richard said as he stared at her. "What.. I mean how much is the money?" He asked her.

"Ninety thousand naira." She told him, blinking her eyes.

"Hmmn..." He sighed and rushed out of the hospital to get the money for the operation. My only concern is that how will he get the money to pay for the operation that day? I'm pretty sure he has no money with him, it's a big thing of concern to know where the money would be gotten at ease.

"We'll be back." Jay said as he stood with Uche to leave. Who knows if they are going out to get the money too?

Thank you lord for sending the unknown to help me. If I even die today, make me worthy of your side.

Richard parked at the front of his parents' house and stared at the building for a while, before knocking. "I want to see my parents." He said to the gate keeper who was on fire on seeing Richard.

"They are busy, come later." He said to him and wanted to shut the gate when Richard pushed the gate backward with full force and entered. "I think you are insane." He said as he entered forcefully, breathing heavily as if it was a stationary car he pushed.

"Oga, you can't go in.." The gatekeeper rushed after him and held him by his brown shirt.

"E be like say craze de worry your mama!" He wriggled off his hand and proceeded in his walk inside the house.

"Wait, do you wish to die?" He got his shirt again.

Richard wriggled off his hand again but this time turned to him and slapped him before he walked inside the house properly.

The gatekepper had no other choice after receiving a thunderous slap from Richard's heavy fist. "You go learn today." He walked back and leaned against the gate while Richard walked to the main door and knocked. He waited patiently until his mother walked out and got the door. "Good day." He greeted.

"Yes, what can I do for you?" She asked, wearing an angry face.

"She's down again, we need money now." He said.

"Money? From who? Who's your mother? By the way, what has come over Musa that made him let you into my compound? Now, leave!"

I'm pretty sure she's is not her biological mother, not even mine. It is not possible for a mother who carried her for nine months and backed her for years will be rebuking her now. What has come over her? It is absolutely not possible for her to be the real mother.

"Do you want her to die?" He asked, looking ferociously.

"Do you wish to die even before her death too? I said leave!" She shouted. "Musa!" She called the gatekeeper from the was kept staring at Richard until the gatekeeper got to her place. "Get him out of this house."

"Oga, abeg make u na dey go." Musa said grabbing him from behind.

"Are you..." He couldn't finish the statement before his phone buzzed. "Yeah, who is this?" He asked.

"It's Doctor Kate, just come!" She said, sounding so frightened.

Is she dead? What is happening? Several questions ran through his mind in microseconds. "What? What is happening?" He asked again.

"Doctor Philip!" He heard Kate shouting beneath the call, probably calling other Doctors. "That's the ward." She told the man bwfore she replied Richard again. "Please come, it's urgent." She said and ended the call.

PEMISIRE

Why are these Doctors rushing into Christiana's ward? What is happening to this lady? Even the Anesthesiologist left me for her ward, God please don't do this, don't let her die, please!

My gaze swivelled over the waiting room as the ambulance doors swooshed open into chaos; beds lined in hall and each holding an accident victim, the nurses that were in blue patterned scrubs hurried up, shouting the names of the ER Doctors. The waiting room soon turned around to be filled with even some Doctors like the man who introduced himself as the Geriatrician to check what was happening, even the nurse that was with the digital thermometer had lost control as he approached them. Is the person one kind of a celeb?

My ears would soon be deafened by the squeaks of rubber soles against the tiled floor, then, the grinding surgical drills had gone down and the patient were rushed into the ER ward. I can't see the patients from where I am all, do I even look like I care? All I want is for her to be alive, I don't wish the patients' death too but I don't want her to witness any pain again.

I can see one, this is Richard! I shouted.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by d4real890(m): 2:01pm On Sep 19, 2014
Hmmmmmmm Tdan well done u deserve d best
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Flakeey(f): 2:25pm On Sep 19, 2014
HAAAAAAAA
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Abbey2580: 2:30pm On Sep 19, 2014
Ghostmode deactivated*

TEE, WETIN HAPPEN? That babe must not die oh, cry I don dey cry for her.

ABEG COME UPDATE, PLZ!

BTW, great story line, you've never disappointed and I know you won't. But, if she dies.... and Richie too! cry
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by dammygoody(m): 2:32pm On Sep 19, 2014
*Brings out an arrest warrant * *

Sir TeeDan, you are under arrest for the creation of this amount of suspense. You have the right to remain silent because anything you say or do....

You know the rest... grin

More updates please
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by arabaribiti(m): 2:55pm On Sep 19, 2014
I just dey gbadun you cos u too much
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Goldenbasil(f): 3:36pm On Sep 19, 2014
nice story. more update please
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:45pm On Sep 19, 2014
Flakeey: There is purpose for everything in life...at the end all glory returns to God

nice updates bro. kiss
Thanks Flakey baby... I pray so.. smiley
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:46pm On Sep 19, 2014
boladex1: nice update

ride on the boss
Thanks Boladex1... cheesy how una dey?
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:46pm On Sep 19, 2014
Beckytee: Weldone boss and tanks for the updates
Thanks for d comment, my namesake. grin
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:48pm On Sep 19, 2014
Ciela: Helen b wise o wen u answer dat call. Well done oga T-dan.
Ciela! that's my present prayer cry
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:49pm On Sep 19, 2014
snowprince07: Hahaha TDan u wan kill me with suspense abi I know Dr kate's news is not a bad 1 wink
Lol! sure... it wasn't. grin

1 Like

Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:49pm On Sep 19, 2014
tmamuda: Abeg, Snowprince07, I dey ur back, he no go kill U wit suspense, if Tdan did we go resurrect U to continue d reading.
Hey bro!
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:50pm On Sep 19, 2014
hassan85: following
GENERAL HASSAN
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:51pm On Sep 19, 2014
d4real890: Hmmmmmmm Tdan well done u deserve d best
Thanks sire!
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:52pm On Sep 19, 2014
Flakeey: HAAAAAAAA
Flakkkkkkkkky!!!!
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:53pm On Sep 19, 2014
Abbey2580: Ghostmode deactivated*

TEE, WETIN HAPPEN? That babe must not die oh, cry I don dey cry for her.

ABEG COME UPDATE, PLZ!

BTW, great story line, you've never disappointed and I know you won't. But, if she dies.... and Richie too! cry
Argh... What' my own business? Na d tory dey write itself oh
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:54pm On Sep 19, 2014
dammygoody: *Brings out an arrest warrant * *

Sir TeeDan, you are under arrest for the creation of this amount of suspense. You have the right to remain silent because anything you say or do....

You know the rest... grin

More updates please
mummy come and warn Oga Dammy oh cry Lool! Bro!
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:54pm On Sep 19, 2014
arabaribiti: I just dey gbadun you cos u too much
U sef too much! Thanks arabaribiti... cheesy
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:55pm On Sep 19, 2014
Goldenbasil: nice story. more update please
Thanks Goldenbasil, u 're welcome here and plz do comment! grin
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:57pm On Sep 19, 2014
[size=20pt]Anoda update loading![/size]
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 19, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: [size=20pt]Anoda update loading![/size]
Nyc one bro, let dem kip cumin.. Following 110%
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 19, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: [size=20pt]Anoda update loading![/size]
Nyc one. Let dem kip cumin.. Followin 99.9%
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by samsondavid(m): 4:45pm On Sep 19, 2014
Hmmmm.... I am seeing tfinx, suspense ain't ma thing because I know how the Tory dey go..

#Team Richard&Pemisire getting married, Christiana hale and hearty, Lawrence & co jailed.......

Abeg bros Tee another update..

More strength to Ur Elbow. grin
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Flakeey(f): 5:19pm On Sep 19, 2014
quote author=TemitopeDaniel]Flakkkkkkkkky!!!![/quote]

yessssss
you know what i need
moreeeeeecry
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:42pm On Sep 19, 2014
STORY CONTINUATION.

CHRISTINA

Wish to see you, wish to hear from you, wish to see you for the last time... Richard. There's no friend like the lady you brought, you better cling on to her. As for our parents, I don't think they are biological.

JUST AFTER, Doctor Kate walked out of the ward, crying already. She could see other Doctors coming out of the ward too, with sad faces as they returned back to their various posts. She became frightened as she moved closer to Doctor Kate. "Don't tell... me!" She looked serious, her eyes already squeezing out tears.

"Let's... let's me in my.. my office." She snorted as she walked to her office and Pemisire's mouth was wide open, in the waiting room. "Doctor.." She called as she rushed after her. "Please talk, you're crying already, Doctor what's it?" She was shivering already.

"We.. we los.. we lost her." She finally said as she held Pemisire's two hands, weeping like a baby.

"No!" Pemisire shouted, pouring out tears as if she had known her for a while. Her mouth was moving so fast as she shivered and was sweating profusely within seconds she heard the news. "Tell me this is a lie... tell me.. tell me!" She shouted again.

"Please, don't be like this. The next thing to do is just to know how Richard will be informed. You should know it's not going to be funny."

"Christiana... eventually." Pemisire couldn't stop crying and shivering along. What would be of Richard? How would he be informed? "Richard was involved in a ghastly accident." She informed.

"Really? Was he the one that was brought in? Don't tell him anything, don't be sad." She tried to pet her, wiping her tears.

"Is this a dream or what? Christi.. no!"

"Just take it easy, we have to be very careful or else!" Doctor said, weeping too.

Richard rushed up from his bed and ran to the waiting room to check what was going on. He just felt better after the thirty minutes he had spent on the bed, in pain and as well thinking of his sister.

To hell with drip! He said as he flung away the tube and rushed outside only to meet Pemisire seated on the brown chair in the living room, weeping. "What is it!" He shouted as he saw her.

Pemisire was frightened. She rushed to her feet shivering, silent until Richard ran into his sister's ward and met her covered up. "No!" He said softly as he approached the corpse and shivered as he touched it.

He removed the cloth from her face and saw that she was dead already. Pemisire had gotten to the door then, watching him as he displayed. "Christina, talk to me." He tapped her cheeks as he stared at her. "Christie!" He shouted.

Pemisire rushed in and held his left hand. "Rich, you have to stop this!" She said.

Richard was blinking already as he started crying, shivering along, he put his head on her chest and was weeping so hard. "Christina!" He shouted again, wriggling out his hand from Pemisire and went on his kneels.

Seems like yesterday we used to rock the show
I laced the track, you locked the flow
So far from hangin on the block for dough
Notorious, they got to know that
Life ain't always what it seem to be
Words can't express what you mean to me
Even though you're gone, we still a team
Through your family, I'll fulfill your dream (that's right)
In the future, can't wait to see
If you open up the gates for me
Reminisce some time, the night they took my friend
Try to black it out, but it plays again
When it's real, feelings hard to conceal
Can't imagine all the pain I feel
Give anything to hear half your breath
I know you still living your life, after death
Every step I take, every move I make
Every single day, every time I pray
I'll be missing you
Thinkin of the days, when you went away
What a life to take, what a bond to break
I'll be missing you

"Christie!" He kept shouting until Doctor Kate ran inside. "Take it easy, please." She said as she held him.

It seemed Richard was going crazy already. He ignored the deep cut he had by his arm during the accident and stood to his feet. He shook Christina continuously and keot shouting her name. All was still like a dream, all was still like a play, he felt it wasn't the reality.

"Please wake me up from my sleep, I don't want to dream any longer." He shouted as he held Pemisire firmly, throwing himself jnto the air and crying.

"Richard." Pemisire called his name, trying to calm him down but all was up to no avail. He was just spluttering.

"He doesn't exist! Yeah, he doesn't!"

Pemisire hung her head in sadness. She couldn't get things right too, why on earth is everything like this? She knew how he'd feel to lost his sister even after several years of sicknesses of various types.

"God is wicked! Heartless! No... Christie.

CHRISTINA.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:44pm On Sep 19, 2014
I'm sorry if u 're disappointed but I really write according to my inspiration. It may look sad but believe me, that's d main purpose of this story when I was inspired on August 27th. Now, facing PEMISIRE and LAWRENCE. I pray she survives.

Yours,

TEE'DAN.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:45pm On Sep 19, 2014
Flakeey: quote author=TemitopeDaniel]Flakkkkkkkkky!!!!

yessssss
you know what i need
moreeeeeecry

Updated!

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (40) (Reply)

These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend / Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 / The Love Grotto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.