Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

How Taking Ewedu Can Cureand Prevent Ebola- Doctor - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Taking Ewedu Can Cureand Prevent Ebola- Doctor (851 Views)

“ewedu” Can Prevent And Cure Ebola – LUTH Consultant / Hand Sanitizer Does Not Prevent Ebola Virus - Harold Thomas / Re-bathing With Salt To Prevent Ebola Virus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Taking Ewedu Can Cureand Prevent Ebola- Doctor by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 05, 2014
Ewedu may become a scarce commodity
soon if what a consultant at LUTH in Idi
Araba, Prof Adebukola Ositelu said is true.
She has recommended people to take
Ewedu (Corchorus walcottii or Jew’s
Mallow) to cure and prevent Ebola virus
infection.
She said that Ewedu has a high potency
to boost the immune system and she
made this known during a program
organized by NAFDAC yesterday in Ikeja.
“Ositelu however, noted that chances of
being cured by an intake of Ewedu when
a victim has gotten to the stage of
vomiting was low, but could still be
administered.
She also gave a brief instruction on how
to prepare Ewedu for Ebola prevention
and cure.
Read it below:
• Rinse the Ewedu with liquid vinegar to
disinfect it
• Blend and cook it with drinkable water
• Do not add salt or any other ingredients
• Take 25cl of the mixture once a week,
first thing in the morning and when going
to bed at night
• Those infected should take the dosage
every morning for 7 days.
Re: How Taking Ewedu Can Cureand Prevent Ebola- Doctor by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 05, 2014
I don hear the news at naij.com this morning. True or not. Make I tell all my relatives to dey chop ewedu like they are eating rice. Very soon, u go dey see packaged ewedu, ebola ewedu,trust smart Nigerians. Hope this works
Re: How Taking Ewedu Can Cureand Prevent Ebola- Doctor by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 05, 2014
Re: How Taking Ewedu Can Cureand Prevent Ebola- Doctor by VIPERVENOM(m): 10:58am On Sep 05, 2014
Oh really?

Re: How Taking Ewedu Can Cureand Prevent Ebola- Doctor by VIPERVENOM(m): 11:39am On Sep 05, 2014
Will be expectin a phone call from someone tomorrow mornin tellin me to take ewedu and salt before 6am

1 Like

Re: How Taking Ewedu Can Cureand Prevent Ebola- Doctor by johnjay4u2u(m): 12:47pm On Sep 05, 2014
have you tried ogbono?
Re: How Taking Ewedu Can Cureand Prevent Ebola- Doctor by Beync(f): 12:59pm On Sep 05, 2014
grin grin egusi is working the magic for me, give it a try. Its proteinouse and immune booster, it contains essential minerals and vitamins (WHO)on ebola2014

(1) (Reply)

. / How To Survive A Heart Attack When Alone / JOHESU Stage Protest In LUTH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.