Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,107 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Alq'an The Holy Book - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Alq'an The Holy Book (427 Views)

10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication / The Holy Book That Contains 50,000 Errors And Defects / Is It A Crime Not To Believe In Any Of The Holy Book? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alq'an The Holy Book by smallrincowis16(m): 10:56am On Sep 05, 2014
I luv u. I know u will be shocked,but u mean so much to me. I try to get close to u but u seems to be lukin elsewhere. The more I give u ma attention, u think about some1 else. My heart pains wen I call and there is no ansa. I try to give maself to u but u seems not to be ready. Pls let me love u. Its me Al- Quran. Remember, I'm responsible for all todays sms charges so jst 4ward it and let others feel I love them Everyday we open our inbox to read messages from our friends but how many times do we open our quran to read message from Allah?if you love Allah send this message to nine people,but if you love satan pls ignore

(1) (Reply)

Be Thankful / Photo: Police Sniffer Dogs Deployed To Search For Trapped Victims At Synagogue / Ten Reasons Why I Never Wash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.