Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Steve Davis Works For APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Steve Davis Works For APC (811 Views)

Davis Ikanya Covering Arrested INEC Official's Face (Photos) / It Was Sacrilegious For APC Governors To Boycott Ooni’s Burial – Afenifere / Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Steve Davis Works For APC by FreeGlobe(f): 12:17pm On Sep 05, 2014
my opinion.
What a coincidence that now that Ali Modu Sheriff decamped to the PDP and made damning criticisms against Tinubu that Steve Davis is accusing him of sponsoring Boko Haram. Why is it that now that Steve Davis has diverted attention to ihejirika, the boko haram carnage is spiralling out of control. Why was Steve Davis able to get boko haram to name their sponsors as a negotiator but not get them to stop their attacks. why was the APC quick to issue out a world press conference on this matter through their chairman without first examining the facts?
My conclusion is Steve Davis is APC, APC is boko haram. The military should arrest Davis now!!

4 Likes

Re: Steve Davis Works For APC by drauj(m): 12:20pm On Sep 05, 2014
Forget who Davies is, let's face what he said.
That's all.

2 Likes

Re: Steve Davis Works For APC by FreeGlobe(f): 12:23pm On Sep 05, 2014
drauj: Forget who Davies is, let's face what he said.
That's all.
Lets face what his APC terrorists masters told him to say?

2 Likes

Re: Steve Davis Works For APC by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 05, 2014
drauj: Forget who Davies is, let's face what he said.
That's all.
God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Steve Davis Works For APC by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 05, 2014
The guyonly described Sanusi Lamido Sanusi but "forgot" to mention his name.I suppose that was the deal he had with APC

2 Likes

Re: Steve Davis Works For APC by bappahman: 1:01pm On Sep 05, 2014
Dokubo with the Australian Negotiator during the Niger Delta Militancy Negotiation

2 Likes

Re: Steve Davis Works For APC by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 05, 2014
illugun: Because he mentioned PDP as Boko Haram? Please get another lie abeg!

Lol.....you are using my brand! Have you pay for the value of the goodwill? grin

(1) (Reply)

10 Signs We Are Headed Into World War III / How Gang Of Hackers Stole N6bn From Bank / Court Of Appeal Sacks Ondo APC Reps Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.